It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men Rejoice - A Real Life Love Robot At Last

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
My robot sex doll kept trailing ball-bearings all over the house !!!
Thats when I realised....................she was ON ....!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
I think it would only be fun for about 2 weeks.

What the vast majority of lovers seek is not control, but interaction. I think that, once you basic needs were satisfied, you'd begin to crave some emotional interaction.

About 2 weeks.

Of course, many of the men here are expressing the same about their real life female experiences. They don't complain about the sex, but rather the nauseating quality of the non-sexual interactions.

So, I would say that a robot that appears physically realistic will be less satisfying than one that emotes in a positive way (not particularly realistically, which is the butt of all our jokes).

Guys would marry a toaster if it was was nurturing in a non-needy way, enjoyed sports, could pay the bills, and greeted the prospect of sex with pleasant enthusiasm.

edit on 8-6-2011 by dr_strangecraft because: typing with one hand is difficult.

On that note perhaps a self morphing shape and skin color and features would be nice trickery in seeing new girl every 2 weeks?

Or removable and changeable body parts with respect to size and color and features?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tncryptogal

Seriously, these dolls are getting creepier and creepier. We are slowly moving to uncanny valley.

So what is not creepier?

Sex toys?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
They should make the robotic discussions realistic

"You don't love me"
"Do you think I look fat in this dress?"
"You only want me for sex, you never talk with me"
"Let's watch (insert popular romance comedy movie title)"

LMAO! That's hilarious!

IRM

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
3000?
Never having to ask... Do I have to pull out? Priceless!

lol
me thinks after about 2 or 3 clean ups,
you would do it anyway to avoid the hassle.

a great attachment they need (created by boondock)
is an internal wet-vac

just change the filter and
ur all set for round #2

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one brought up the question of why do we even need these? What is wrong with the male - female paradigm that some people feel the need to resort to these lengths? Why is it that men and women have assumed these fictional gender roles when we all want the same thing? Surely not eveyone is so socially retarded that we can't see thru the programming. I'm a single guy myself that can't get a date to save my life, but I would never buy into this. I would rather spend the three grand on activities where I could meet a real life lady I could connect with. Yes there are plenty of men who are nutjobs and undateable, but there are just as many women in that same boat. They could just be nutjobs together, lol.
edit on 8-6-2011 by wiandiii because: for content

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiandiii
What is wrong with the male - female paradigm that some
people feel the need to resort to these lengths?

women feel like men just use them for sex
men feel like women just use them for money

about as simple as I can make it

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

a great attachment they need (created by boondock)
is an internal wet-vac
just change the filter and
ur all set for round #2

Is that by Black & Decker sold at Home Depot or do we have to go to Macy's?

Think gift card and shopper points! The irony of it all.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

I'm wondering if you can get one that speaks ENGRISH ?
This would be a ROVERY gift for all those RONERY guys out there.
How much you wanna bet old Kim Jong Il already has one ?
" OOOooohhh Kim you numba one Supreme Leader....Me love you Long Time !!!! "

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Apparently they cum alive in the middle of the night,,

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
At what point will these robots become too real? I mean, sooner or later will this robot going to start asking me what my thoughts are on marriage? Will she criticize for not putting the toilet seat down?

Will she demand cuddling afterward?

edit on 8-6-2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
That is ridiculas , C'mon shy boys , get some real meat homieees

edit on 8-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Wow, mankind really is screwed up psychologically. We start wars, murder, use mind altering chemicals to escape reality, and make fake sex partners.

What a waste of creation skills. Imagine if those same skills were used in a more useful way.

Seriously this is nothing more than masturbation. If you are going to do that at least do it the normal way.

Raist

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Nothing wrong here.

Or here.

edit on 8-6-2011 by BIGPoJo because: youtube fail

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by acrux
reply to post by WhiteMagicWoman

Where's the guy sex robot for we women? Fair is fair...

I have to agree fair is fair.

How real do you want it. After lovin', do you want roll over & fall asleep or get up & leave.

Due to ladies' requests.

To any lady looking a male sex robot/slave, send me a massage, I'm open to just about anything, even dressing as a robot if that's your thing.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

edit on 8-6-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

HAHA and here is the difference between men and women. Most women would take total offense to being a sex robot slave for someone else while many men would jump at the opportunity. Just to be clear, I am talking about consensual sex here people. I don't agree with sex slavery.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudasIscariot
reply to post by acrux

I think £3,000 is a lot of money to pay for a two minute fantasy.

Anyone interested but think it's to much to pay. Keep an eye on eBay. If they are real you can bet that a few will turn up for sale there for half the price for used ones in decent condition.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteMagicWoman

ah. white majic woman, the man sex robot has flaws slowing the marketing of him, he wears out really dang fast, sometimes quits on ya too soon and also has a strnge falling asleep defective controller.
the action, as can be imagined....is difficult to maintain from an engineering standpoint, seems tough to break past the two minute interval.....dangit. it powers down, you know ....self deflates....how would one say....peters out

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog

post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

I starred you anyway because someone quoted you before the removal. lol

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
Wow, mankind really is screwed up psychologically. We start wars, murder, use mind altering chemicals to escape reality, and make fake sex partners.

What a waste of creation skills. Imagine if those same skills were used in a more useful way.

Seriously this is nothing more than masturbation. If you are going to do that at least do it the normal way.

Raist

I bet you do it with the lights off for a set time in a set order on a day that's ticked on a calendar well in advance.

And what exactly would you call "normal" masturbation? There's no such thing for anyone else but you and your (narrow) point of view.

I wouldn't have one of these dolls myself BUT there is plenty of CREATIVITY put into making them eh? Better than wars, murder, etc.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Sad to think this type of technology could be put to better use..but hey Chinese have always been a little pervy, but maybe not as much as the Japanese.

www.engadget.com...

edit on 8-6-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join