It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Travis Walton (fire in the sky)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It was many years ago that I got out of a crew truck in the national forest and ran toward a large glowing UFO hovering in the darkening Arizona sky. But when I made that fateful choice to leave the truck, I was leaving behind more than just my six fellow workmen. I was leaving behind forever all semblance of a normal life, running headlong toward an experience so overwhelmingly mind-rending in its effects, so devastating in its aftermath, that my life would never - could never - be the same again."

- Travis Walton -

Do you believe his story?

or was he intoxicated and imaginated it all?

or he is just a liar?

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I remember seeing the movie when it first came out. Interesting story to say the least. Whether it was real or not I couldn't tell you either way.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a debunker site

www.debunker.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I read some of the stuff in the debunker link you posted. I haven't really read about this Walton Experience in detail to know whether its right or wrong. Any of the members here that may be more famliar with this event have any opinions about it?

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
one of my best friends in Arizona went to school with one of Travis Waltons sons. He got in a fight with him actually. So the story goes. Anyhow, he said the entire family was just extremely strange, and not all together from what he can tell. I too saw the movie and thought it was excellent. What do you guys think? The amount of detail he was able to give about the abduction, and the other people's accounts, and the lie detector tests would almost indicate that it actually happened. I'm gonna lean with a yeah on it.

[Edited on 29-3-2003 by Grommer]

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I agree with you there Grommer, I think he knows too much to be lying.

new topics

top topics

join