It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global communication experiment Saturday 11th June 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I just replied to a thread and thought i would start my first thread based on my recent experience.So here goes.

Last Friday night 3rd June 2011. I was sat alone for a while in the garden. I was so relaxed in the chair that i couldn't feel the chair around me. It was like i was hypnotised or something. It was a great feeling and one that i would love to be able to get into on a regular basis. I couldn't feel my body i was so relaxed. I tilted my head towards the night’s sky and closed my eyes. It was a warm clear night. The stars were out in abundance. I put a thought into my head. Like you do when making a wish. The thought was "If there is anyone out there anywhere, please give me a sign" As i type this i am grinning to myself as it sounds a crazy thing to do. It’s a good job my wife doesn’t visit ATS. I opened my eyes and within a minute or two. I saw a quick flash of light in the sky. The only way i can describe it was like a meteor. It lasted about 2-3 seconds. If this was a meteor then the timing was impeccable. I was freaked. I sat up in the chair but the relaxed feeling had now gone. I tried to get back into this state again but couldn't.

My wife came out and joined me. Later on that evening i was looking up at the sky again. High up in the sky and barely visible was a light going slowly by from North to South. Later on there was another one going from west to east. These could have been satellites however but i can’t be sure. I showed my wife and she said they are just planes. I asked her if she can see the aviation lights and when did she last see a plane that high up. I mean high up. I didn’t get any evidence and you only have my word on it. One thing i can say is. Give it a go yourself. Has anyone ever tried this themselves and got any results and has anyone got any advice on how to get back into this relaxed state. To be in that state was bliss.

I would like to do another experiment. This time on a Global scale. Let me set the date for this Saturday night 11th June 2011. No reason for the date and weather permitting of course. If you have clear skies and a few minutes to spare. Sit yourself down in a quiet area and find a comfy seat. Close your eyes and try not to think of anything. Just concentrate on the blackness when your eyes are closed. Put a thought into your head like i did earlier in the thread. Say it like you are making a wish. Open your eyes and see if it works for you. See if you get a response.

There are people who are gonna laugh at this and think i am a nut job but what do you have to lose. I am not saying that i contacted ET or made a UFO appear. But something did happen. It was too much of a coincidence not to. I was not dreaming it. I was not drunk or drugged up. I am just a sane happily married normal working man. There are things to be seen in the night sky but people are just too busy to look. Let me know your results. Even if you do not get a response. You may see something you haven’t seen before.
Good Luck.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm game. What time? Should we all ask for the same thing, like the healing of the Earth or something?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

The time would depend on the individual taking part. As long as it was a clear night so you could easily see. Everybody will see 10pm on Saturday night for instance but not all at once. This is just an fun experiment to see if you get a result. If you don't get a result straight away i can almost guarantee you that if you have a clear night and you stay looking long enough. You will see something. I don't get many chances were i live because the weather is terrible in the UK. When i do get the chance to look, i'm looking. I have seen some stuff and i know we are not alone.

One more thing i can guarantee on is. If you can get into that same relaxed state that i got into. You will want to get there time and time again. It was bliss. I couldn't feel the chair i was sat in. I wasn't aware of my body. The only way to describe it was peace.

Well heres to a dry night and clear skies.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkRift

I'd like to be able to join in with your experiment but on friday I'm off on my
jollies to Spain and saturday being the first full day, if past holidays are a marker, come saturday
night, I will be totally relaxed and in a "space" of my own.

I wish you luck with your experiment. when I return, it will be interesting to discover if anything
became of it. I look forward to finding out. Again, good luck

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
No bs I did something like this a couple weeks ago. I watched the sky I saw one what I interpreted as a satellite and as I watched for a couple minutes and noticed another and they seemed on a crash course. I got really excited thinking this is going to be awesome. They got very close to hitting each other then the original one I was watching moved just out of the way. I ran inside to tell my mom what I saw and show her. I got her outside and only the original one that I saw was visible. Then I ran upstairs to grab a camera and when I got back it was gone.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This, in a nutshell, is how it started for me. Keep meditating when you can, but it sounds like you got the gist of it. I'd almost predict you're gonna see something more 'definitive' in the next few days, so keep your eyes open, and if you can, take a video recorder with you everywhere you go (I don't think they mind, really). Hope you have a great adventure! And be respectful, always.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

Thanks for comments folks. It would be great to be able fine tune this and get into the meditative state more frequently. I have only been able to do this a couple of times and the results are fantastic. The only way to describe it is peaceful really. I hope this inspires others to try and i would appreciate any advice on this.

Good Luck to all taking part.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkRift

So, how did it go for you all participating? Please chime in with what you feel comfortable sharing. Not just on that day, but previous and prior to that day? Would love to read the details... positive, neutral, or negative.

Has anyone been experiencing paranormal phenomena lately? Anyone been seeing bright flashes of light and movements of dark shadows with definition out of the corners of their eyes (aside from eye fatigue effects)? Synchronicities? I hate to say it because many may think this is schizophrenia but I'm being serious, has anyone been thinking about something intently and had a thought that didn't seem to be their own mental voice answer with a kind of wisdom in that answer that addressed more than what was questioned? Telepathic communication, perhaps? A connection? Curious and waiting...

top topics

join