It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg mystery: Why do people believe in cabals?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

This straight from the BBC website, i turned around to see a colleague on what looked like the bbc site, yet i saw the illuminati pyramid in the middle, i had to take a look for my self and this is the propaganda ive found.

Theres not alot of information for me to add as the article speaks for itself...

Just read the comments at the bottom. It appears the war on 'conspiracy theorists' is spreading wildly through the MSM.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

If you did a little reading and a minimum of investigating you would see that community groups serving one purpose or another have been around since the dawn of man. When their purposes turn nefarious and they subject large groups of unwitting humans to outcomes they would not have designed for themselves, they are called cabals.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
You beat me to posting this.
it is propaganda to discredit us conspiracy theorists.
just listen to the sound clip on the link.
but it dos not make us look like total fools.
just fools.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Just heard the first in a new radio 2 'comedy' series about a conspiracy buff - portrays him as a flaky figure of ridicule needless to say.

From experience - perfectly normal people here in the UK in recent years have become wide open to the serious consideration of NWO type conspiracy theories.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Whats your point in relation to this thread ?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

With the likes of Blair and Brown being ex Leaders of our country, and the repeated actions of Cameron, its hardly surprising

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr

Whats your point in relation to this thread ?

Is that a serious question?

Why do people believe in cabals?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Its the title of the article, its not my words, whats your problem ?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

We "believe" in them because we are not total fools. Anytime groups of people such as those who attend the Bilderberg meetings come together with the very idea of evading any kind of transparency, they're up to no good.

Those in leadership who have your best interests at heart, don't have to be secret about it year after year.

edit on 6/8/2011 by Klassified because: ETA

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr

Its the title of the article, its not my words, whats your problem ?

Problem?

You asked a question.

I answered.

You asked why I answered?

I responded, because you asked the question.

Now you think I have a problem.

Are you aware you are on a discussion forum and you posted a question and you are going to get responses?
All of them are not going to be ones you wrote yourself nor will they be from sympathetic listeners who understand why you, with all the resources you have available, right at your fingertips asked the question in the first place. Do you have a problem with that? If so, taking a guess such a forum is not your ideal medium for intellectual exchange.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I think you must be socially inhibited or something, not once have you addressed me in a civil manner, its as if you have a bratty tone when you type.

The title of my thread is not asking you a question, it is the title of the article the thread is based around, yes it has a question mark at the end, if your going to be perdantic, then its a rhetorical question.

To you sir, i do not appreciate such responses, its as if your offended that they are being called cabals ? and your insinuating its me whos given the group this label.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Ahh the cabal. Well acquainted with the premise, I use the word a lot myself and think they are everywhere. This is why I personally believe in them. Especially Bilderburg. You don't have to believe it or you can. Seemed at first you were exploring the possibility. Now it appears your minds already made up. WE. Trust me friend, (and you're not the only friend who doesn't bother with the search button) there will come a time when you're happy anyone answers at all, no matter what they say.
Have a nice thread.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

top topics

join