It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Undefeated,"Palin’s Record Takes Center Stage

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
In light of some of the information I have posted,

According to AFP journalist and legendary Bilderberg sleuth Jim Tucker’s inside sources, the agenda now under review includes a number of critical issues at the top of the elite’s to-do list. These breakdown as follows:

The elite are concerned that the American Congress may soon turn against the illegal and immoral invasion under humanitarian cover by NATO and the UN against the north African dictator Moammar Gaddafi.

As columnist Patrick Buchanan noted yesterday, Congress is rising in opposition to bogus wars launched by the executive branch in violation of the Constitution.

“Last week, House Speaker John Boehner had to scramble to cobble up a substitute resolution to prevent half his GOP caucus from joining with Democrats to denounce President Obama’s war in Libya as unconstitutional and to demand a total U.S. pullout in 15 days,” Buchanan wrote.

More than a third of House Republicans voted to pull out of the NATO coalition attacking Gaddafi’s forces, in essence forcing a NATO withdrawal from the color revolution engineered civil war in that country.

In January, former oil industry pastor Lindsey Williams revealed that his inside sources said oil prices will skyrocket – a fait accompli with gas prices at the pump now at historically high levels – as the global elite work behind the scenes to take take down national economies. Williams appeared on the Alex Jones Show to talk about new revelations that deal with the death of the dollar, exploding energy prices, and the engineered onset of order out of chaos revolution worldwide.

www.infowars.com...

The elite now meeting behind closed door in the Switzerland are pushing for a wider war and incalculable suffering in the Middle East.

Rich, Famous and Powerful Converge at Bilderberg
www.cnbc.com...
edit on 123030p://bThursday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Bomb Scare Shuts Down Road to Bilderberg Meeting

In a transparent effort to block access as attendees arrive for this year’s Bilderberg meeting in St. Moritz, Switzerland, officials have claimed a bomb threat and closed a major road in and out of the historic alpine village.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by anon72

I just read an interesting combination, Palin/West.

A woman and an African-American on the same ticket ...

What could progressives attack without showing their true (elitist) colors?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by anon72

I just read an interesting combination, Palin/West.

True, that

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Not a Palin fan but saw this on another board and thought is deserved to be in this thread. It shows a comparison to the idiot things Obama has said and definitely shows the media Bias:

Remember the time Sarah Palin said she visited all 57 states?!

Oh wait, that was Obama that said that.

And how about when Palin said Europe is a country? Sorry Palin. Europe is a
continent--not a country. Big difference, don'tchya know!

OMG, I can't listen to her anymore. Sarah Palin can't pronounce Corpsman?!
Sorry Sarah. A "corpse man" is a male dead body. A Corpsman in your speech is
someone from the Navy.

Oh wait, it was Obama that said that.

And I'll never forget the time Palin thought Austrian was a language! Sorry
Sarah! They speak German in Austria!

I laughed my ass off when Palin publicly stated on a nationally televised speech
that the Constitution was written "20 centuries ago". Wrong again, Sarah.
Jesus and the Apostles were not the Founding Fathers. lol

Palin can't even do racism right! She said her own grandma is a "typical white
person". What the hell is a "typical white person", Sarah? A fat, ugly woman
living in a trailer, wearing curlers, a pink moomoo, and Crocs? Lol!

And did you hear about how Palin accidentally pressed the WRONG button when
voting in the government? That's right! How can you accidentally press "YES"
when you mean "NO".....6 times?

Oh wait, that was Obama that did that.

Did you know Sarah Palin sees dead people? During a Memorial Day speech she
said, "On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen
heroes, I see many of them in the audience here today." Sorry Sarah! There
were no dead people sitting in the audience! LMAO!

And did you know, Palin's uncle helped liberate people in the concentration
camps in Auschwitz? LOL! Sorry Sarah. It was the former Soviet Union's Red
Army that liberated Auschwitz. The U.S. liberated Buchenwald.

Apparently, Palin can't count either. She said 10,000 people died during a
Kansas tordado! Actual death count? 12. Sorry Sarah. 12 is less than 10,000.

And now Palin can't get the simple story about Paul Revere right!

Oh wait, she actually was right! What the hell?!

Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States
www.youtube.com...

"Countries like Europe?"
www.youtube.com...

Obama can't pronounce "corpsman"
www.youtube.com...

Barack Obama thinks Austrian is a language
www.youtube.com...

Obama: Constitution written "20 centuries ago"
www.youtube.com...

My Grandmother is A "Typical White Person"
www.youtube.com...

Obama oops six times
www.youtube.com...

Barack Obama Sees Dead People
www.youtube.com...

Obama's uncle liberated Auschwitz?
www.youtube.com...

Obama: 10,000 dead from tornado in Kansas
www.youtube.com...

Sarah Palin was Right About Paul Revere
www.usnews.com...\
about-paul-revere

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by SunnyDee

I'd prefer not to be manipulated by more media thank you.

Don't need to watch to know that she was a beauty queen turned governor turned unknowledgeable VP candidate, turned Fox News reality icon, turned quitter, turned book author and movie star.

She is a bulldog, and loves the media attention(and money, and new clothes), that is what I see.

Sounds like the movie is another manipulation of the people. "Oh, how sad that people all over the nation pick on her! " Give Me a break!!!!!!

Yeah, you're right. You run the risk of getting a different perspective on Palin if you watch it. And, it might be positive.
Cain't risk that!

How Ya Gonna Keep 'Em Down on the Farm, eh? Damn wimmin. Out there taking a job away from a man that needs one. Hussies, that what they are!!

As a woman myself, she offends my sex. Ignorant, brass, untruthful, and manipulative are words I'd use for her. Watching a movie she endorses is not what I would call an intelligent move on my part.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Hmmm..Well in the last election the GOP picked a woman running mate in hopes of gaining womens' votes.

How did that work out?

Now they are thinking how about a black man AND a woman - yah, that's the ticket!

All the while never affording for the possibility that the American voter votes for the best candidate regardless of race or gender. They must have a very low opinion of the average American.

What an insulting manner of thinking.

No worries. Americans will rebuff the GOP at the ballot box over and over until they start to put forth candidates of substance that have more to offer the country than obstructionism. I am not holding my breath though.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Great list! The only thing that could top it is the guy who is a heartbeat away from POTUS: Joe Biden.

PS: This list was prepared in 2009..there are many more since..

Biden Blunders

-- On July 16, 2009, Vice President Biden gave a blunt summation of the administration's approach to stimulus spending.

"People, when I say that, look at me and say, 'What are you talking about, Joe? You're telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt?" he said at a stop in Virginia. "The answer is yes."

-- On July 5, 2009, in an interview with ABC's "This Week," Biden conceded that the White House team "misread how bad the economy was." His confession came as unemployment hit 9.5 percent, despite the administration's insistence that it would hold to 8 percent with the stimulus plan.

-- On April 30, 2009, Biden gave advice on dealing with swine flu that seemed to contradict President Obama's warning not to panic. Speaking on NBC's "Today," Biden, a longtime Amtrak rider who has commuted for decades daily from Delaware to Washington, D.C., said he wouldn't advise family necessarily against going to Mexico, the source of the H1N1 outbreak, but he wouldn't tell them to get into any small area like a subway car, automobile, classroom or airplane.

"I would tell members of my family, and I have, I wouldn't go anywhere in confined places right now," Biden said. "It's not that its going to Mexico, it's that you are in a confined aircraft when one person sneezes, it goes everywhere through the aircraft. That's me."

-- On March 13, 2009, Biden addressed a former Senate colleague by saying, "An hour late, oh give me a f**king break," after he arrived on Amtrak at Union Station in Washington, D.C. The vice president's expletive was caught on a live microphone.

-- During a Feb. 25, 2009, interview on CBS' "Early Show," Biden encouraged viewers to visit a government-run Web site that tracks stimulus spending. When asked for the site's web address, Biden could not remember the site's "number."

"You know, I'm embarrassed. Do you know the Web site number?" he asked an aide standing out of view. "I should have it in front of me and I don't. I'm actually embarrassed."

-- At a Jan. 30, 2009, swearing-in ceremony of senior White House staff, Biden mocked Chief Justice John Roberts for his presidential oath blunder on Inauguration Day.

"Am I doing this again?" Biden said, after Obama asked him to administer the oath. When Biden was told the swearing-in was for senior staff -- and not cabinet members -- the vice president quipped, "My memory is not as good as Justice Roberts," prompting a stern nudge from Obama.

-- On Inauguration Day, Jan. 20 2009, Biden misspoke when he told a cheering crowd of supporters, "Jill and I had the great honor of standing on that stage, looking across at one of the great justices, Justice Stewart." Justice John Paul Stevens -- not Stewart -- swore Biden in as vice president.

-- When criticizing former GOP nominee John McCain in Athens, Ohio, on Oct. 15, 2008, Biden said, "Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs."

-- In a Sept. 22, 2008, CBS interview, Biden misspoke when he said Franklin D. Roosevelt was president when the stock market crashed in 1929.

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened," he said. Herbert Hoover -- not Roosevelt -- was president in 1929, and television had not yet been invented in 1929.

-- During a Sept. 12, 2008, speech in Columbia, Mo., Biden called for Missouri State Sen. Chuck Graham, who is wheelchair-bound, to "stand up."

"Oh, God love ya," Biden said, after realizing his mistake. "What am I talking about?"

-- At a Sept. 10, 2008, town hall meeting in Nashua, N.H., Biden said, "Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me."

-- Biden mistakenly referred to Alaska governor Sarah Palin as the "lieutenant governor" of her state during a town hall meeting on Sept. 4, 2008 at George Mason University in Manassas, Va.

"I heard a very, by the way I mean this sincerely, a very strong and a very good political speech from a lieutenant governor of Alaska who I think is going to be very formidable, very formidable not only in the campaign but in the debate," Biden said.

-- Biden said he was running for president -- not vice president -- during a Sept. 1, 2008, roundtable discussion in Scranton, Pa.

"Today is the moment for me as a United States senator running for president to put aside the national politics and focus on what's happening down there," Biden said.

-- Biden referred to John McCain as "George" during his vice presidential acceptance speech on Aug. 27, 2008, at the Democratic National Convention in Denver, Co. "Freudian slip, folks, Freudian slip," he explained.

-- Biden confused army brigades with battalions when speaking about Obama's plan for sending troops to Afghanistan.

"Or should we trust Barack Obama, who more than a year ago called for sending two additional combat brigades to Afghanistan?"

-- During his first campaign rally with Obama as his vice presidential running mate on Aug. 23, 2008, Biden introduced Obama by saying, "A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States -- Barack America!"

-- On Jan. 31, 2007 -- the day Biden announced his presidential bid -- the Delaware Senator was roundly criticized for calling Obama "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Great post!

But didn't you hear and understand that obama was "just having a bad day", or some such excuse when he made each of those gaffes.

Right, obama was having a bad day - over and over and over and over again.

Hopefully, obama has the mother of all bad days in November 2012 ...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Hmmm..Well in the last election the GOP picked a woman running mate in hopes of gaining womens' votes.

How did that work out?

Now they are thinking how about a black man AND a woman - yah, that's the ticket!

All the while never affording for the possibility that the American voter votes for the best candidate regardless of race or gender. They must have a very low opinion of the average American.

What an insulting manner of thinking.

No worries. Americans will rebuff the GOP at the ballot box over and over until they start to put forth candidates of substance that have more to offer the country than obstructionism. I am not holding my breath though.

Well, it worked for the democrats in 2008, with many people voting for obama for no other reason than they thought it was time to elect an a African-American as president - the "see, I'm not a racist" voting block.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

As a woman myself, she offends my sex. Ignorant, brass, untruthful, and manipulative are words I'd use for her. Watching a movie she endorses is not what I would call an intelligent move on my part.

This just reinforces my point.

I heard a couple of radio discussions on why women hate Sarah Palin. The most common answer was that women hate her for her accomplishments, something they can never hope to achieve themself. Then came jealousy. Then there were various other reasons such as they feel threatened by her success, and fear being measured against her. One caller actually offered the suggestion that women below a certain number on the 1 to 10 scale were most likely to hate her.

I don't know. But it sounds reasonable to me.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Well, it worked for the democrats in 2008, with many people voting for obama for no other reason than they thought it was time to elect an a African-American as president - the "see, I'm not a racist" voting block.

You must live in bizzaro world where voting booths have a big neon sign above them indicating who you voted for?

People voted for Pres. Obama because they didn't want to be seen as racist? By whom? Who was with them in the voting booth?

Does your reality afford for the possibility that they found the McCain-Palin ticket a frightening prospect?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Nothing reasonable about what you just said. I can with complete and utter honestly to myself and this board say I am so far from jealous of Sarah Palin, your comments are laughable.

I am just so offended by her in so many ways, and most strongly as a possible representive for my country.

The woman I vote for will be strong but not a bully, intelligent not sharp tongued, well educated not just street-smart, worldly not small town......shall I go on?

And please don't take offense to all, including myself, that fit the lesser description above....I would not expect any of us to run a country. A President should be one of the smartest people you'd ever meet or hear speak.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I heard a couple of radio discussions on why women hate Sarah Palin. The most common answer was that women hate her for her accomplishments,

Just curious.
Could you list her accomplishments?
edit on 9-6-2011 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

How did that work out?

Totally wrong. Fail. Palin was McCain's personal pick; he wanted someone to energize his floundering campaign. The mainstream GOP was totally against picking her, and their actions to sabotage her proved that.

But there is no denying that Palin did energize the campaign. The huge rousing crowds were a direct result of people wanting to see and hear her, not McCain.

No they don't. They don't even know why they voted most of the time. Issues? You think the average voter is educated on the issues? Hahahaha! Watch this short video:

No worries. Americans will rebuff the GOP at the ballot box over and over until they start to put forth candidates of substance that have more to offer the country than obstructionism. I am not holding my breath though

You can thank the Tea Party for that.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

You must live in bizzaro world where voting booths have a big neon sign above them indicating who you voted for?

People voted for Pres. Obama because they didn't want to be seen as racist? By whom? Who was with them in the voting booth?

Does your reality afford for the possibility that they found the McCain-Palin ticket a frightening prospect?

Exactly why I voted for Obama. Sorry he turned out a disappointment, but I had hope at the voting booth 2 years ago.

I can honestly picture us in exactly the same place we are now, with McCain/Plin, but it would be rah-rah-boom-boom for the new wars we're in now, instead of kept on the down-low. We'd probably still be getting Palin Out-takes, so that's the same.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Just curious.
Could you list her accomplishments?

I could, but I think you're capable of researching them yourself. Start with her taking on the corrupt GOP establishment in AK. Then move on to her accomplishments in the energy field, including AGIA and ACES. That should be a start for you.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

How did that work out?

Totally wrong. Fail. Palin was McCain's personal pick; he wanted someone to energize his floundering campaign.

John McCain's chief campaign strategist Steve Schmidt had a major role in choosing Sarah Palin. Just days before the Republican National Convention, John McCain thought he'd be running with Joe Lieberman.

Among their revelations is how McCain's campaign manager, Rick Davis, spotted Sarah Palin while searching the Internet for possible female vice presidential candidates.

"Rick Davis saw one interview she did with Charlie Rose where she was very much the Sarah Palin that people find appealing. She was lively, she was engaging, she popped off the screen. And he said, 'Wow, she jumps out,'" Halperin said.

"McCain boxed himself in. He needed a game-changing pick for vice president. And that left them with a last minute pick of someone who was, to McCain, a virtual stranger, and was, to his senior staffers, an absolute stranger," he added.

Just two days before McCain publicly announced his choice, Palin arrived in Arizona to meet with the senator and his top staffers, including chief campaign strategist Steve Schmidt.

Read more: www.cbsnews.com...

A little frightening that they chose the next potential VP of the United States by browsing the internet and without ever meeting her before hand.

edit on 9-6-2011 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by mishigas

Nothing reasonable about what you just said. I can with complete and utter honestly to myself and this board say I am so far from jealous of Sarah Palin, your comments are laughable.

I am just so offended by her in so many ways, and most strongly as a possible representive for my country.

The woman I vote for will be strong but not a bully, intelligent not sharp tongued, well educated not just street-smart, worldly not small town......shall I go on?

And please don't take offense to all, including myself, that fit the lesser description above....I would not expect any of us to run a country. A President should be one of the smartest people you'd ever meet or hear speak.

How come none of you Dem's used that yard-stick when voting for Barry???

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

I am not a registered dem. I voted for what I thought was the lesser of two evils. There was nothing glaringly wrong about Obama, other than a lack of experience. Our country increasingly gives us Poor and Poorer to choose from. McCain/Palin was so out of the question for me, I had no other choice. Did vote for Ron Paul in the primaries, oh well.

BTW: Your comment is so typical of a tow the party line sheep. Both parties have become ridiculous so we should not be slinging partisan comments just because, we need to be smarter than the representitives we are handed.

ETA: You a New Zealander? You really don't have a say in this argument if you're not a US citizen.
edit on 10-6-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join