It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Undefeated,"Palin’s Record Takes Center Stage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Anyone from Alaska here? Let's hear what they have to say....

Sarah Palin: now even Alaska doesn’t like her

New poll shows Palin is more unpopular in Alaska than in any state except Massachusetts.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
With all the people that hate Palin, just wondering. . . . does the DNC give you cash or a toaster or something?

On topic, I'm looking forward to the film.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Remember the Dems plan. Attack the biggest threat.

If they would just keep their mouths shut, the Republican elitist will go after Palin in a way like you haven't seen.

It's happening already.

Do you think the Dems would waste so much time on... say.... Santorum? No. They don't see him as a threat. (an example).

When you have Dem stragistist Carvel, DNC Chairman Dean & the alike coming out and admitting Palin could beat Obama... there is trouble in the Dem ranks.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
With all the people that hate Palin, just wondering. . . . does the DNC give you cash or a toaster or something?

beezzer

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I just read an interesting combination, Palin/West.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The real question is, are you Todd?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Nope. I'm better looking.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Anyone from Alaska here? Let's hear what they have to say....

All I know is, my buddy, who is from Alaska, was just here to visit a couple of weeks ago. He said everyone in Alaska hates Caribou Barbie and kind of laughs at her. Sorry he's not a pundit for you guys to swallow his words, just a regular guy.

Odd, they didn't hate her when her approval rating was 88%

People are easily lead, I am to ADHD to be hypnotized

edit on 123030p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
How many people on this forum hate the MSM?

Then why do you listen to them?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
How many people on this forum hate the MSM?

Then why do you listen to them?

That is the 64,000 dollar question. Starstarstarstarstarstarstartarstarstar!!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I would venture to say Ron Paul has been attacked and ridiculed as much as her.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I hate "going with the crowd" bullies or what is "in" but sometimes I do get sucked into it.
At the moment I don't wish to be an apologist or a "Palin's stupid" idiot who has to FIRST show he/she "hate's Palin but..." would screw her into subspace or feed the whore to the alligators spastic populous .

For me, I am seriously concerned about how far the MSM will go in order to destroy people. This approach is just as horrible as what the teens do and did to bully closet homosexual teens to commit suicide, and to bully girls who did something stupid only for entire schools to humiliate her.

The sad thing here is the MSM are adults, supposedly professionals too.

They can't whip Palin into submission or into committing suicide. The truth is they follow her around like little demons. They cling on her very words. She outwits them and they cry.

Drama and scandal. The MSM is worse than any whore-rag like the Internation Inquirer or Star. Ironically, the MSM would bash the rags and claim they aren't into facts, finding truth!

Of course Palin was right but facts don't matter

The problem here is not with Palin. It’s with the media, who apparently know nothing of Paul Revere’s ride apart from what was said in Longfellow’s famous poem. This is similar to when Palin told tea party activists to “party like it’s 1773,” and the media – knowing nothing of the Boston Tea Party – ripped her on the baseless assumption that Palin must have been talking about the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

I ask a serious question. If the media can do this to Palin and many others AND the teens use the internet to destroy other teens... is this all about falling into the censor trap by Soro's or who the hell is leading us by the nose?

Clearly, Palin knows more about history than her media tormenters, but we’ve gotten to the point where facts scarcely matter in situations like this. It is now established media wisdom that Palin committed a “gaffe” and got the history wrong, and even when the facts turn out to demonstrate she got it right, it is still somehow a faux pas because she made a statement that everyone thought was wrong.

Between my master... I mean boss calling me, the computer stalling, and my progressive domme' cockatiel nagging at me, I may not be back quickly to add a few more articles but there is one interesting article I feel I need to post as soon as I'm able to.

edit on 8-6-2011 by sweetliberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Historians Say Palin Was Right About Paul Revere

BUT THEY ADMIT IT BEGRUDGINGLY, NOTES THE 'BOSTON HERALD'

When I heard Historians said she was right, I came home and googled it.

Please don't slam me on the links. What I'm looking at is what the Historians are saying.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

She is only right about Revere when you forget her answer. As I said in another thread. In order for her to be correct that would mean that Paul was captured and then given a bell, horse, and gun. Then his captors allowed him to load his gun, ride his horse, ring his bell, and then warn them that they would not be taking away our guns. Sorry, she said what she said and all the Chris Wallace web-redemptions in the world will not change it.

It is such a petty stupid thing but Palin and her fans are the ones making it worse. If she just got it wrong and we all giggled it would be over. This insistance that she said something totally different than what she said, that she was right, and that she was tricked is the problem.

Let it go. She was wrong. She cares more than anyone else apparently.
edit on 8-6-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

How she is "The Undefeated"? She is known for causing McCain to lose the race.

If she is in with tptb, then I believe they have a bet going to see how dumb a candidate can be and still get elected into office. Kind of like "Switching Places" from the 80's.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

What do you like about her that would pertain to her being the most powerful person in hte world?

I hadn't thought about her being President.

Please take a look at this article that was posted earlier. I found things in here that truly surprised me about her. The Tragedy of Sarah Palin

She kept herself focused, too: though priding herself on her well-advertised social conservatism, she was prepared to set it aside when necessary. Rather than pick big fights about social issues, she declined to take up two abortion-restriction measures that she favored, and vetoed a bill banning benefits for same-sex partners of state workers.

I'm not campaigning for her, lol. I just wanted to add this. It's something she did that I wasn't aware of. I don't keep tabs on her except the MSM keeps putting her in our faces.

4.I personally hate her voice (that doesn't matter, but I feel that way)

Her voice is very annoying.

Actually I think she has improved on that (only recently though.... or I hope so).

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

More likely Sarah herself.

She apparently has a habit of being her biggest fan.

Did Sarah Palin Use A Fake Facebook Account To Comment On Her Own Fan Page?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by aceto
reply to post by Stormdancer777

How she is "The Undefeated"? She is known for causing McCain to lose the race.

Nah. She is known for being a fierce, strong, independant woman who only lost that race because she was not allowed to be a strong, independant, fierce woman. I am just still trying to figure out how that makes sense.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by aceto

She is known for causing McCain to lose the race.

I don't believe that is correct, his polling numbers went up because of her.

McCain threw the election.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Zamini

Naw, she didn't have anything to do with the making of the film.

Well, according to the films Director

Bannon, 57, a graduate of Benedictine High School who now sits on its board, said he was approached by Palin's political-action committee and asked to make short vignettes about Palin. He told the committee he wanted to make a feature-length documentary instead.

www2.timesdispatch.com...

Same link.

He told her committee he would finance the film with Glenn Bracken Evans, his partner in Victory Film Group,

From "Victory Film Group" website..
The Leader in Conservative Documentaries and Films

The Website is now down: www.victoryfilmgroup.com...

But from Cache here is the bio on the financier:

Glenn Bracken Evans – Executive Producer. Mr. Evans is part of Bracken Energy, one of the oldest and largest privately held petroleum and natural gas companies in Texas. Prior to Mr. Evans involvement in the Film Industry, he was employed at Arnold Rifikin at Triad Artist before their acquisition by the William Morris Agency. Mr. Bracken Evans attended Menlo Park College for two years and Southern Methodist University for two years, and currently resides in Newport Beach, CA.

As far as my googling I can find nothing on him. ZIp. Nada, and I am pretty good at tracking people.
Who financed the film?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join