It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Underground Moon Base Revealed..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Situated at the landing site of the Apollo 14 Moon Expedition there seems to be something a little out of the ordinary happening. Is this an image of an underground base that has been built by NASA?

1. This looks like a radio transmission tower or antenna. The object looks to be casting a shadow alone the surface of the moon.

2. This object actually looks like it could be a statue of an astronaut, but it is more likely to be observation facilities.

3. Are these lines dusty roads or the outline of the underground base? The lines seem to be very straight and have roads protruding away at 90 degree angles. The lines could also be caused by underground tunnel networks so astronauts can move from location to location with relative ease.

4. This object seems to be ventilation or a chimney stack protruding from the moons surface. There seems to be a dome to the right of the chimney or ventilation stack that could be a small observatory.

There are other objects in the image that are not that easy to explain, such as outlines of possible dwellings and even what looks like two vehicles parked side-by-side (5).

Source: www.associatedcontent.com...

The co-ordinates for the Moon base are: 3"45'24.46" S 17 degrees 45'24.80" W elev -3644ft

Is there an Alien Base on the Moon? More people are coming forward with stories that might prove this is true. Rumors say that there is an Alien Moon Base on the far side of the moon, the side we never see from Earth.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

What's revealed? I can't see an underground base.
Maybe it's just Rocks and craters.

edit on 8/6/2011 by YoungMind92 because: (no reason given)

Situated at the landing site of the Apollo 14 Moon Expedition there seems to be something a little out of the ordinary happening. Is this an image of an underground base that has been built by NASA?

Left over equipment maybe ?
edit on 8/6/2011 by YoungMind92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Wow those pictures are pretty grainy It kind of reminds me of looking at clouds what do you see kind of thing .
Some people have a wild imagination when it comes to this stuff. Yea I would like to know if it is real but until I see a picture that is undeniable I'm still going to be skeptical about pictures like this.Hope someone finds pictures that are indisputable some day.
edit on 8-6-2011 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

Associated Content is a division of Yahoo dedicated to the incredibly irritating "Web2.0" practice of roping aspiring writers into generating content for websites in exchange for piddling, down right exploitive "pay".

Anyone can write for Associated Content provided they demonstrate rudimentary literacy, so the writer of this article can EASILY be someone from this very site.

Yahoo gets the advantage of practically free content for which they are only negligibly accountable. Hence the ability to see stuff like this.

This is definitely not mainstream media confirming anything. It's got exactly the same amount of official credibility as one of the many similar posts here on ATS.

edit on 8-6-2011 by RobertAntonWeishaupt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Sweet, another somewhat blurry picture with some vague blobs which can be interpreted as whatever your imagination wants them to be. MOON BASES! BOOBS! TACOS! It's like there's a a rorschach ink blot test on the moon.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by smartbuddy

Meh moonbases, bah! You see what ya wanna see... #4 looks like the moon is flipping me off; #2 looks like a boob and #1 looks like a vigina... Oh crap where's my mind at today!? LOL

new topics

top topics

join