It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brother Michael Dimond - Conman or true catholic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Last night I was listening to the june 5 show of coast to coast. Noory’s main guest was brother Michael Dimond, who was talking about ufo’s as demonic manifestations and the prophecies of Fatima. In short he claimed that the whole ufo/alien phenomenon is of demonic origin and that this is satan’s attempt to lead mankind astray in order to take control of us. On Noory’s question whether there aren’t better ways of deception he replied that satan is controlling the air so the whole ufo topic comes natural to him. When Noory stated that the universe is vast and a scientific research for extraterrestrial life couldn’t be bad at all, Dimond cited a plethora of bible verses (sorry I’m not well-versed in the bible) and came to the conclusion that the bible is very clear that there is no other life in the universe. He then jumped to Vatican II (which seems to be very popular these days), condemned the catholic church and called pope john paul II an antipope. He emphasized some speeches of john paul where he announced that every man is jesus. A blasphemy in Dimonds eyes. Finally he claimed that sister lucia of the Fatima prophecies was not real. She was replaced in the 60s by a doppelganger. Actually there’s a thread on ats about this topic.

You can find it here:

Sister Lucia - an imposter?

My question is: Who is this brother Michael (aka Frederick) Dimond and why are people listening to him?

Ok, here is his website

Most Holy Family Monastery

and according to wikipedia he took this order which exists since the 1960s over in 1995.

Wikipedia

Since that time he is spreading weird theories about catholic conspiracies, proclaims the end of times that is very very close and urges the return to the bible in its original sense. He is producing one book after another, one video after another and has recurring appearances on shows like c2c.

What are his credentials, his qualifications and his personal background?

I found this article which confirms my suspicion that he and his brother Tim (aka Robert) are conmen.

link

Does anybody know these guys or has in-depth information?

What do you think about their claims?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Ah, yes. I am somewhat familiar with this supposed 'brother'... mostly I saw videos he made about Fatima. Yes, the last article is correct- he is completely schismatic, since he denies the authority of the popes past Vatican II. My impression of the man is that although he is outwardly very pious, and probably believes most of what he says, he has a stormy, huffy look in his eyes, not a look of inner peace and true holiness... which is no surprise as he cut himself off from Rome. Perhaps he isn't even a true brother. He was probably taught by the first generation of schismatics that came following Vatican II.

What he says about Lucia from Fatima may or not be true I am unsure... I was under the impression the Sister Lucy would be gifted by god to live to see the third secret revealed(when it was supposed to be revealed 1960), but obviously she is dead now and still no complete secret is revealed. My belief is that she did not die but an impostor was placed anyway(as with Pope Paul VI). for a sister under the strict obedience of her orders, is would not be tough to have an impostor making appearances as her.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Brother Michael Dimond - Conman or true catholic?

Is there a difference?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Michael Dimond and his brother are NOT Catholics. They are sedevacantists.

They are also conmen who are being sued for claiming to belong to an order that they do not belong to and using that false association to receive over a million dollars in donations.

Eric

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricD
Michael Dimond and his brother are NOT Catholics. They are sedevacantists.

They are also conmen who are being sued for claiming to belong to an order that they do not belong to and using that false association to receive over a million dollars in donations.

Eric

That's what I thought... It's a pity to see such a gifted speaker wasting his talents... he could be a radio host instead... Substituting Noory for example...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I don't believe he's a conman. here's a good link. he makes pretty good videos.

www.youtube.com...

He's already explained how he became a member of that order. It wasn't invalid. you gotta google it. as for sedavecantist.

So am I as of right now. I don't believe we have a true pope. It has to do with the seven heads in apocolypse, the false antipopes from vatican 11. Which is the reason we have bad preist and why our Church is in the mess it is.

The switched the new mass and changed the words in the 1960s which they weren't supposed to do. Which means if the words aren't correct on purpose since free masons infiltrated the hierarchy, you take grace out of commununion..

you can see each decade since the 60s, more technology, more sin, more ruthlessness in the culture, more unmarried mothers, abortions, ect.... has happened since they changed the new mass and vatican 11.

it's such a long story and alot of studying has to be done on their website.

some of the things they say is alittle out there. like go to their website, they gotta video on the lakers and why they lost.

www.youtube.com...

I don't agree with that. because I'm a Bball fan and the Spurs got swept in 2001 after a championship and they didn't promote gayness.

But for the most part, they are on point.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by beltemps
Noory’s main guest was brother Michael Dimond, who was talking about ufo’s as demonic manifestations and the prophecies of Fatima. In short he claimed that the whole ufo/alien phenomenon is of demonic origin and that this is satan’s attempt to lead mankind astray in order to take control of us.

Of course he's a con man.

Also, where's the evidence for his claims? And how do some flashing sky lights we can't recognize enable satan to "lead mankind astray"? This guy sounds like a real flake.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by beltemps
Noory’s main guest was brother Michael Dimond, who was talking about ufo’s as demonic manifestations and the prophecies of Fatima. In short he claimed that the whole ufo/alien phenomenon is of demonic origin and that this is satan’s attempt to lead mankind astray in order to take control of us.

Of course he's a con man.

Also, where's the evidence for his claims? And how do some flashing sky lights we can't recognize enable satan to "lead mankind astray"? This guy sounds like a real flake.

Well the evidence is that the scientists during WW2 supposedly created the alien ships that run on free energy. So they didn't want the public to know about them, kept them secret, and could use them during their little end time diversion for population control.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruthh
Well the evidence is that the scientists during WW2 supposedly created the alien ships that run on free energy. So they didn't want the public to know about them, kept them secret, and could use them during their little end time diversion for population control.

Unsubstantiated rumors don't qualify as evidence.
-

top topics

join