It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New discovery: Strange structures on Mars - June 7, 2011

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Overtime
I havn't read the thread yet but certainly not natural.

Thanks for taking the time to make a vid

The thing that is "NOT NATURAL" is Google Mars.

Plenty of questionable structure pics are available through the natural NASA released pics. Why use Google Mars as anything but entertainment?

Not impressed!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
the problem is that camra pixelation has excatly the same effect at zoom.. so we are left without proof :/

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

these coord. dont work how come,.......

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Yeah, gotta be fakes presumably by some weenie-spanker at Google, but IF not, could they possibly be hangars for those massive cigar-shaped crafts? Or would they be too small? Just sayin'.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

So now it takes "better educated" people to draw this conclusion? My dog knows the difference between a wall and a rock. Thanks for your input.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
i was wondering if someone could shed some light on what this might be on Mars. to me it looks like some type of metal thing, but i am not sure. sorry i still don't know how to embed a screen shot on here yet so here are the coordinates. i would like to get your opinion on what you guys think it might be whether its something or nothing at all

40°32'20.18"N 131°26'11.33"E

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

People fail to realize that if something were really there, you wouldn't see it on google map, it would be blacked out or something..
edit on 8-6-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted yet but on coast to coast George was talking about this and had RC Hogland and he said it was a anomaly of stiching the pictures together and that some one at google was jacking with people by adding color to it.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Thank you. With more images like this, more and more people are becoming AWAKENED to the fact that there is much more to Mars, the Moon and the rest of the Solar System (let alone the Universe) than we have been *conditioned* to believe. S&F.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Interesting thread... didn't read through the entire thing, but I'd like to contribute.

I came across these images that are definite proof that intelligence was at work on mars...(of course many of you may be familiar with these)

Now just what are these supposed to be? Has this been explained?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Why do all of these pictures look as if someone just copy and pasted something on to it?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Cosmic rays messed up pixels on the telescopes, and your a dumbass for thinking otherwise.

NO EFFING STRUCTURES ON EFFING MARS, geez let it die already.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

no kidding!!

the pixel lines do not match up at all, unless there happened to be a separate picture taken in the same area around each one with the structure smack in the middle, which would not be very likely

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Wow. How this post made it to the #1 spot, I'll never know. These are the same image artifacts from every other moon/mars crop containing "edging." Absolutely nothing new here. ArMap, please come and clear this up before these people have an aneurism. I will never understand how these posts gain so much popularity, as if we haven't seen this exact same thread several hundred times.

No offense, OP. And thank you for bringing something of interest to our attention. You may not have known the information that has been released on image artifacts such as these. However, half of the people flagging/starring your post have been here long enough to know that the solution to your question is very simple. They, for some reason, continue to pretend that they haven't seen it countless times. I guess I'll never understand...

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeedawg
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

Your attitude of "why not, it must be real" scares me lol!

No desire to get to the bottom of this, no need to think critically right?

These are merely image artifacts from the stitching of images together. These ONLY appear following some lines where 2 different images are stitched together and ONLY on Google Mars, not the original images used to make your Google Mars.

Believe me, i would really want this to be real, but this is not evidence at all lol.

But like most people, ive figured out that those programs arent the place to be looking for any kind of evidence of life or structures on another planet.

Ive spent countless hours looking at GMars, Gmoon etc etc.... and although i cant explain everything, i was able to see that most anomalies out there repeat themselves following straight lines or exactly where 2 different images meet.

Anyways... use your brain, dont just accept things based on what you think you already know. Do you really think that after all the years google mars has been up , that if there was something in one image, they would leave it up on your google mars? no way man, you wanna prove something with a mars photo, get the original.

no because, if you use your brain you will find that if they instantly make google mars become unavailable for a certain amount of time people will know that something is up and thus everyone will already have the answers they want from them taking it off. As in they have something to hide.

But if you leave it on and let people ponder and have different theories thrown out as to what it might be, not even to mention the debunkers, you will have people turning on their heads, confused and clueless and then when its not so much a hot topic, when barely anyone else remembers it, or is thinking about it. they will sneakily remove it.

These people are very intelligent and will not panic at these things, but approach with a calm, thorough thought attitude.

Do not be deceived.

Peace

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
This is the VERY FIRST "structures on mars" post that didn't look like rocks to me. Flagging to draw the attention of better-educated peoples...

Yeah I agree. They actually DON'T look like rocks. I'm intrigued. I wanna find out just what the hell they are.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Scorpions pictures are better than the actual posts pictures.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Until ultra super mega epic cameras are developed. These Mars structures pictures threads will always remain nothing more as video/picture artifacts. I remember a post a week ago or so that showed a (gigapixel?) quality camera, lemme see that applied for Mars photography.

My opinion, again, nothing but errors and artifacts on the picture.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Actually, the first one probably is evidence of intelligence. Of the human sort.

Rover tracks.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Having the image ID or coordinates of the second one might be helpful.

edit on 6/9/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This is just another case of denial from the anomaly crowd. After the previous anomaly was debunked and reality came a-knockin', they needed something... anything... that would allow them to cling tightly to the fantasy. This is the result. Expect more!

IRM

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join