It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Building On Dark Side Of Moon Discovered

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Anyone with common sense can see this is either airbrushed out by NASA or a hoax using photoshop.
edit on 9-6-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Anyone with common sense can see this is either airbrushed out by NASA or a hoax using photoshop.
edit on 9-6-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

Or as pointed out by phage on page 3

post by phage
The flaws are the result of the film processing.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Actually, you can have a single object cast two shadows....

Infact, depending on the number of reflective surfaces around said object, it could cast numerous shadows.

So that argument should prolly stop right about now.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Its obviously swamp gas. Man, some people are soo guillible.

And now, back to reality...

Moon Anomalies are always great!

The unnatural movement of the satellite, the 'rings like a bell' thing, the 'Shard', and now this!

It would seem to me that there must be something to all this, since man has never once in its history gone somewhere and then just stopped going.

Once we can DO something as a species, we abuse the hell out of it.

If it were just a big rock, it would have 'Pepsi' painted on the side of it already.

Nice find, OP.

What I can't figure out is who the hades thought they were doing a good job removing all the anomalies in these pictures.

No wonder Bob Lazar got fired.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

this is my take on things going on in the last pic.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

Well we have circumnavigated the moon with various satellites! So have you been in the Dark Ages and not seen the pics.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Pics are down.

Go figure.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

There is no dark side of the moon..
All the moon gets sun light

Please re-post the pictures from photo-bucket.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by imasecretspy
Pics are down.

Go figure.

That's just the OP's photobucket account. If you want to see some of the Lunar Orbiter Program images, just look in the link below (including images from Lunar Orbiter 5 that have the same sort of film developing problem that led to the white dots in the OP's images).

Link Here:
www.lpi.usra.edu...

edit on 6/9/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Oh look its a whole fleet of those round glowing balls of silvery light just parked on the moon, its about time we found there damn parking lot. Now we can issue them tickets for speeding!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
something tells me that if aliens were building on the moon for vacation homes they'd build something a little more impressive and easy to distinguish. Id sooner believe military base but since this is an image defect it's neither.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
something tells me that if aliens were building on the moon for vacation homes they'd build something a little more impressive and easy to distinguish. Id sooner believe military base but since this is an image defect it's neither.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Well said. Mold? Or 'Mould' here in the UK? Come on...

Mr Zeitgeist -
for you, as ever. I just pointed out the threads and vids in your signature to my wife, who is quite interested in 'Moon Anomalies'.. I go through phases of checking them out - as well as the Mars Anomalies, Phobos/Daimos, Saturn and Shuttle missions etc, etc, etc...

(NB - the ancient rulers were an industrious bunch, weren't they...?)

I tend to marvel at the mysteries for a while, try to do a bit of promotion of the topic and I often argue with the disinfo dude/ttes.. I usually end up getting frustrated at all the (patronising, ridiculous) smoke and mirrors coming from official sources, so move on to some other topic for a few months...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
this base shown in these white dot photos is a retired gray research base known as "Yoh-mam-es-pht"

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

Maybe real. I don't beleive in NASA

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

There is no "dark side" of the moon. There is a back side of the moon, but it ain't dark. If it were dark, you wouldn't be able to see the imaginary alien base.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by GhostLancer

Well we have circumnavigated the moon with various satellites! So have you been in the Dark Ages and not seen the pics.

Utterly ridiculous. Talk about side-stepping the issue? Read much? Your post probably does make sense: to you. I have no idea the point you are trying to make, but if you had read and understood what I wrote about the dark/far side of the moon, your response might have been a bit more meaningful. Getting in the last word is quite important to some people, obviously. But, at least try to make it make sense, be meaningful and not some obscure insinuation that I got the facts wrong (which I did not). Holy Mother of the Moon!

Of course we've circumnavigated the moon. I'm not much for non-verbals, but your reply is a justified: DUH!?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Oh, and I bet the pics are down because their *little ruse* was pointed out as a PSYOP campaign ---the tactic of taking a VERY REAL image and making *OBVIOUS* Photoshopping on it and then releasing THOSE images in order to discredit the entire image as a hoax. It's classic. It works. They most likely employed it. When it was pointed out... Hmmmmm... photos vanished. NICE....

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry

Infact, depending on the number of reflective surfaces around said object, it could cast numerous shadows.

Yes, in some cases objects can cast multiple shadows. In this case nothing else in the picture is casting multiple shadows except the anomolies. If they are so reflective, wouldn't the nearby craters cast 2 shadows as well? They do not. IMHO that argument makes its case in these photos.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by leemachino

Originally posted by BrnBdry

Yes, in some cases objects can cast multiple shadows. In this case nothing else in the picture is casting multiple shadows except the anomolies. If they are so reflective, wouldn't the nearby craters cast 2 shadows as well? They do not. IMHO that argument makes its case in these photos.

How are you to know that the dot buildings themselves in question dont have a reflective surface on either side of them causing shadows? That would explain why only they cast double sided shadows, and not the craters.
Also even if that wasnt the case, the dot and craters are hundreds of miles apart. Now lets say (for arguments sake) and for example, that the shadows to the left of the dots, AND the left craters are caused by the sun. Surely you dont suggest that whatever is to the left of the dots causing shadows to the right, should also cause shadows to the righ of the craters...... thats just nutbag talk.

I can prove (if i really need to) that you can have an object cast 2 shadows, and another cast 1 within the same surface. But just take my word for it. Its common sense.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join