It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Building On Dark Side Of Moon Discovered

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This has been confirmed by Alex Collier.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
Those dots are tents , the aliens are camping out , If you look in the center of the dots you will see a grill and a keg of beer

Wonder if moon people make their own beer or import the good stuff like Natural Ice

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
First off, has anyone though that the size of one of the "mushroom buildings" compaired to the moon itself, would be roughly the size of Rhode Island? Which IMO, would make them impossible to be buildings by building methods we know, so you can rule out human made structures. (if one would go that route and claim the Nazis built them or something)

Secondly, what I find more interesting than the white dots, are the black dots found on the second photo of the OP. Slide the bar to the right... you can see them.

Thirdly, the white dots really dont look as if they are on the Moon, whereas the "mold" photos clearly arent.

My conclusion, the white "mushrooms" arent on the moon bassed on the shadows and the flow and possitioning on the Moon. And the black dots which are smaller than the whites, and flow with the shape of the moon, are on the moon. Investigate them instead.
edit on 8-6-2011 by BrnBdry because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2011 by BrnBdry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Its a FEMA refugee camp!!
Fake
Extraterrestrial
Man-made
Anomaly
edit on 9-6-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

You do realise there is no darkside of the moon it does roatate, its just in a tidal lock,so you see the same side over there in the states and we see a different side in Australia. So the whole moon is visible here on Earth but you have to be on either side of the earth, Can someone please explain this better than me cause it will debunk alot of theories about the moon.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

This comes as Zero Surprise to me but are the first photos of this I have seen, great find, thanks !!!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
you can even read the name of the hoaxer in the last pic of the op "Fuze" totaly debunked instead of mold i think those where filmstrip that got overheated on certain film you can see this type of effect film burning.
edit on 9-6-2011 by cyberether because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Good find!

Maybe buildings to get ready for moon tours. Space shuttle type tours were discussed some years ago by Russia at least, may be their buildings, if not some odd shadow forms. Seems more like buildings, or close to that kind of structure.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Moldy photo huh? I would have thought they'd take better care of their images, and as a member pointed out earlier, they develop their film immediately so it's possibly a printing error.

As I said earlier I found this and posted it because I thought it was interesting, I didn't write the article or the title. Thanks a lot for all the responses!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Originally posted by sir_slide

The white dots, which so many inexperienced people have called photo flaws, are real. My proof is the shadow. Look at the shadow covering them. Moon shadows would not affect photo flaws, however if they were structures on the moon, it would logical. To argue that photo flaws would disappear in the shadows is ridiculous so I will not acknowledge such foolishness.

Shadows can't point in two directions at once when there is a single source of light (sun). Look closely.

This IS a photo anomaly, nothing more imo.

Of course, there will be those who wish to analise it to death to try and make something more of it.

Have fun believers.

What if the white dots are lights? Why bother to air brush moon pics? Either they have been photoshoped to look like somone is trying to hide something or somone is trying to hide something.
edit on 9-6-2011 by AusiAnarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Guys/Gals...
I didnt go through the whole thread to see if it was mentioned.
But on this photo,(just right side of the middle of the crater all along the length of thr photo)
one can clearly see that there is water across the camera lense! (when you zoom in on the picture)
how is this possible? Moon atmosphere, and the claims of water found on the moon?

I find this very interesting, and if one of the photo and moon experts can explain I would very much appreciate it
G
edit on 9-6-2011 by GerhardSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Those look like really early pics. Reminds me of this site.

Soviet Moon Images

From what I recall... two potential causes of these image artifacts were;

1. Data stored on magnetic disks was extremely prone to radiation dmg.
2. The downlink technology back then was just starting out. Data transmition rates were atrocious not to mention the primitive data compression technology they had back then.

These are just image artifacts.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GerhardSA

Explained here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you really want to learn more about the Lunar Orbiter images, what they are, and how they were made you can start here:
astrogeology.usgs.gov...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GerhardSA

I have absolutely no idea, nice point. Maybe the lenses get so cold they ice over sometimes?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Cheers for the links mate! I did mention your post just earlier...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Having watched a hour long debunking of how we have not yet landed on the moon and other cover ups. I'm currently convinced that all lunar photos taken on the Apollo missions are staged. As for this being a photoshop image.... I think we need more photo experts.

Calling a sceptic foolish before he has said anything would be prejudical to what one intend to say. If you want me to form an opinion, don't call me foolish if it's different from yours. This is a good find. just let people be allowed to have an opinion thats different from your own with the load of being called foolish among other things..

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by muSSang

You do realise there is no darkside of the moon it does roatate, its just in a tidal lock,so you see the same side over there in the states and we see a different side in Australia. So the whole moon is visible here on Earth but you have to be on either side of the earth, Can someone please explain this better than me cause it will debunk alot of theories about the moon.

Yes i'll explain this a little better because you totally failed.
There is such thing as darkside of the Moon, this occurs during a full Moon.
The far side of the Moon is PERMANENTLY turned away from the Earth regardless of wether your in Australia or the U.S. The whole Moon is not, and never will be, visible from Earth.

Hope that "debunked" a lot of theories about the Moon for you!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AusiAnarchist

Originally posted by nerbot

Originally posted by sir_slide

The white dots, which so many inexperienced people have called photo flaws, are real. My proof is the shadow. Look at the shadow covering them. Moon shadows would not affect photo flaws, however if they were structures on the moon, it would logical. To argue that photo flaws would disappear in the shadows is ridiculous so I will not acknowledge such foolishness.

Shadows can't point in two directions at once when there is a single source of light (sun). Look closely.

This IS a photo anomaly, nothing more imo.

Of course, there will be those who wish to analise it to death to try and make something more of it.

Have fun believers.

What if the white dots are lights? Why bother to air brush moon pics? Either they have been photoshoped to look like somone is trying to hide something or somone is trying to hide something.
edit on 9-6-2011 by AusiAnarchist because: (no reason given)

Exactly my thought! The white dots may well be mould/artifacts, but why has someone so obviously covered up areas with a bad photoshop job. If it was just more moon rock etc why go to the trouble???

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
We are simply looking at damaged film here. its quite obvious. That does not however detract from the fact that there are structures all over the luna surface. Its just a matter of studying all the available scans, Which i have done for many years now. It takes time and effort but the results speak for themselves.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mthgs602

You sound like a stubborn kind of guy you know?

You must get punched in the face a lot and not realise it

hey, your words are only proper here,or what?
problem with you guys, your bases and every bs is only one:

you seem to see nothing, imho.
there's NO other celestial body found with such rotation period, that covers one side of it from face of parent planet.
Just tell me, why you cannot realize that?
just that should make you thinking.

my 3 cents.

btw, no goddamn bases there, period.

edit on 9-6-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join