It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Building On Dark Side Of Moon Discovered

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

awesome! can you tell us the source you got those scans(?) from please.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I believe I have found where the original pictures came from but have neither the time nor the inclination to go through them and find a match

Lunar orbiter 5 Gallery ( Far Side )
www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
These are from a news site hmm...so where did they get these ones from?

Looked scanned from a book maybe? Need a source I think...

but there are these type (emulsion OR not) anomalies in LO NASA Photos that you can see on the sites...

I ask for source because they do seem to have more shadow on those than I've seen before...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

______beforeitsnews/story/688/480/Alien_Building_On_Dark_Side_Of_Moon_Discovered,_White_Ceramic_Structures,_UFO_Sighting_News..html

I posted a little bit back with a link and external source, they seem to be taken from a book, now posted on the net, not sure though.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Nice one, I'll have a look through it, might take a while though. Kinda need people who are a bit more pro at this...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I thing this is definitely the sign of life. This is ultimate proof that we could see some kind of organism on this photo.

It a shame that probably this organism is mold which actually eat surface of this print because it was stored for years in some wet basement of some NASA archive.

edit on 8-6-2011 by odyseusz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
in this picture you can see the same "anomaly" only not on the moon itself:

www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by warlok

Which should be enough in itself to explain that 'blotch' ...

I may as well be the one to say it ... 'Unless NASA doctored subsequent pics, to show the same or similar artifact as a camera / processing glitch '

I couldnt find anything recent from Richard Hoagland commenting on this ... I suspect I already know what he would say though ..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
These are from the site

I can't really tell if they're from the same set of photo's, although they do seem similar, and there are blotchy bits that do not appear on the moon as someone pointed out. What ARE those dots?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I already answered this question.

Mold. Bad storage conditions. Case solved.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Interesting pics, nice to see the other side.

As the dude above said, case closed.

I don't think any of the pics could be used as evidence even if something else was found on them on inspection, if one has mould then probably all the rest have too in one way or another.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by odyseusz

Mold. Bad storage conditions. Case solved.

yeah, nah, you're gonna have to do better than that now... remember NASA are the deceptacons after all..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Wonder why .. they didnt return on the moon since 69
look in my signature

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by odyseusz

Mold. Bad storage conditions.

Oh i missed that part ..
I stopped reading as soon as i read ... 'I thing this is definitely the sign of life' ....

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

After situation that some unique NASA photo and movie materials from the moon missions was found in abandoned McDonald's nothing would surprise me

If only their photos were so resistant for mold like this silicon food it would stay untouched for centuries
... lol.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What The....

There is an ABANDONED McDONALDS?????

This is more of a mystery than old Moon Photos........How could that possible happen on planet Earth???

Unless that McDonalds is on the Moon.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by odyseusz

Nice try...

From memory they have only shown 3 images from that entire pile you see..

..and they all have disappeared too apparently...thanks for reminding us all that there is yet ANOTHER NASA cover-up...

How many do you need?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
After looking at the images, they appear to be scans, not necessarily from a book, what looks like the edges of a book, could be a photo holder. If you look at the second set of pictures provided by the OP or if you go to the site provided by gortex, you can see that one anomaly goes over the edges of the photo. This would indicate that at least that this anomaly was not part of the original image. If this anomaly was not part of the original image it would be hard to believe any others were either, without being able to examine the physical images to be certain.

Though one poster mentions mold, it could be on the holder and that is what is causing the anomaly, though I would think that they would have noticed that before scanning the image. I am more to believe that it could be bubbles that appear between the holder and the image, sometimes these do not show up until the image is scanned, and even less noticeable if it is a holder for the negative or a slide, since the film being scanned is much smaller than a print.

I do not know for certain if a holder was used, but the holder can give effects seen in these images.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Could be photoshop. IF somebody lives on the moon, he would have needed to figure out a way to protect himself from radiation. Also why would anybody want to establish a base on the moon?

Also the dark side of the moon isnt actually dark. A better therm would be the side facing away from earth. Think a solar eclipse, the darkside is illuminated pretty well during one.
edit on 8-6-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Also the dark side of the moon isnt actually dark. A better therm would be the side facing away from earth. Think a solar eclipse, the darkside is illuminated pretty well during one.

Most people use the term far side of the moon, but this is all semantics, and it looks as though most people were not touching on that part of the thread topic.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join