It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Building On Dark Side Of Moon Discovered

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I was looking at some Lunar Orbiter photographs when I came across a few that I had not see before. They partially reveal the dark side of the moon, or almost dark side because Earth cannot view this part of the moon, but a little sun light does hit part of it.

The white dots, which so many inexperienced people have called photo flaws, are real. My proof is the shadow. Look at the shadow covering them. Moon shadows would not affect photo flaws, however if they were structures on the moon, it would logical. To argue that photo flaws would disappear in the shadows is ridiculous so I will not acknowledge such foolishness.

Not Sure if these have been posted yet. Pretty interesting photo's, not sure what to make of them. Any thoughts from the Ats community?

Cool shots none the less
Found this on ______beforeitsnews/story/688/480/Alien_Building_On_Dark_Side_Of_Moon_Discovered,_White_Ceramic_Structures,_UFO_Sighting_News..html

edit on 8-6-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
This is very strange. The moon is such a mystery.

Did Hoagland mention anything about this?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Not sure actually.

The dots would be pretty big on the surface I'd imagine, would love to hear some idea's. Looks like the edges have been painted over or blotted out.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
You can see they brushed out potential spots where you can see more lame

good find

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The dark buildings the guy mentions are photoshop brush marks.

You can see it clearly at the bottom of the first pic

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Cool AND interesting, great find!

Will check back for 'others' explanations, I have none myself.
Very comfortable with the fact that I don't have all the answers most of the time.

Should be very interesting...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Interesting photos for sure, i have never seen these before, great find!

Some of you may have already listened to the Carl Wolf testimony, here is the link for those who have not.

One has to wonder...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Interesting Stuff, thanks for posting !!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

His testimony was fascinating, and he seemed very aware of the dangers involved in speaking about these things. Cheers for posting the link!!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

No worries, I'm sure there are other photos and evidence somewhere being kept from us and you have to wonder if this "base" is still operational or if it's maybe the remnants of a distant, forgotten ere from our own history.

S/F for you good Sir!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Cool pictures , the only problem I have with this is the source , before its news is hardly reliable .
It would be nice if you could find the original Lunar Orbiter photographs .

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

The white dots, which so many inexperienced people have called photo flaws, are real. My proof is the shadow. Look at the shadow covering them. Moon shadows would not affect photo flaws, however if they were structures on the moon, it would logical. To argue that photo flaws would disappear in the shadows is ridiculous so I will not acknowledge such foolishness.

Shadows can't point in two directions at once when there is a single source of light (sun). Look closely.

This IS a photo anomaly, nothing more imo.

Of course, there will be those who wish to analise it to death to try and make something more of it.

Have fun believers.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Excellent .. Good find

Its a shame, the article you link, does not contain any links to the source of the pictures.

I assume they would be found on NASA Site .. same place as article author acquired them ?

Richard Hoagland would be straight onto this ... Cant believe the first we heard of it was on this vague article ?

Off to check Richard Hoaglands site and facebook page ...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Interseting pictures.

I do like to point out that beforeitsnews is the tabloid under the news sites.
Lots of hoaxes came from there.

Still i will wait to what the usual suspects say about this matter.

I'll give it 10min before someone will come out with the original pics.

OnlyLove.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I know what it is! Space Nazi's!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The third pic shows a structure enlighted in the dark zone. It has been enlighted with software maybe or the structure is tall and so can take more light.
Interesting in fact. We have to do a deep analysis on this.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

SOURCE: Book called, "Lunar Orbiter Photographic Atlas of the Near Side of the Moon."

scottcwaring.blogspot.com...

I'd be really interested to know where the originals are from too. I agree as far as the sources are concerned, although it'd be good to see what is made of this. Cheers for all the responses!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Those dots are tents , the aliens are camping out , If you look in the center of the dots you will see a grill and a keg of beer

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
Those dots are tents , the aliens are camping out , If you look in the center of the dots you will see a grill and a keg of beer

we got a comedian here

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Maybe an hidden and classified picture from NASA ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join