It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New footage of mutant rabbit born near Fukushima Daiichi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
So thats where the killer rabbit in monty pythons holy grail came from!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Lighterside

hey - instead of typleing " rolf " in large fonts - maybee some research would educate you

ROFLMAO

Only on ATS would I get trolled by someone self proclaimed to be ignorant, for 'typleing' ROFL about something I found hilarious before 'maybee' doing some research about it. And that you are Ape, ignorant. Ignorant of the context of the post you decided to troll. But hey, at least I can use a spell checker.

As with my most recent posts the bold heading is just that, a heading.

As for your linked research Ape, I doubt you even read this 4000+ word article from 2002. Though it does appear on the front page of google under the keywords 'Radiation Good For You'. Which imo is a sure sign that your intention is purely to troll. And if you had read it, it talks about radiation good in small doses. Maybe you should go back and read the thread again. The context is high doses under fallout from a nuclear power plant meltdown. Clearly some radiation is good and/or helpful to people in some cases (chemotherapy?).

The hilarity was over the claim that this nuclear fallout from the melt down is good for you and there is nothing to worry about. Hopefully I've corrected your ignorance. Go troll someone else, and next time, put some effort into it rather then spending 2 min to link the first relevant page to pop up under your Google search.

edit on 8-6-2011 by Lighterside because: formatting correction

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

damn, you bite!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
...."I choose YOU, MUTATACHU!!!!!"

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Here is the problem.

Everyone gets their information about the dangers of ionizing radiation from the media.

Those of us who know where to find better answers and more accurate assessments, search through academic publications and review all types of studies that have been done through the years.

Here is the magic secret though, rather than looking at one study and proclaiming it's results to be unquestionably factual, the wise realize they need to review dozens of studies and that they are only benchmarks for gaining a estimation about the situation.

This ear-less rabbit is only the beginning. But don't worry, this will hopefully be over soon in about 250,000 years or so.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
ahahaha this is how x-man really takes shape

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Ann Coulter - Obviously the Nuclear Industry Ho of the Year:

Ann Coulter: Radiation Is 'Good For You' (VIDEO)
www.huffingtonpost.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join