It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The place where you go when one dies is awesome.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
When you die, you go to a place where it is very good for you.

This we can make out of the testimonials of people who had near death experiences. You go back to God where it is peacefull. This means we don't experience God here on earth. We should, it would be much better.

We lack God people. We lack love also. We need to be bound to something, something that makes our experience here on earth much better. Why do people do evil? It's like an addiction. Sometimes it makes us astonished about ourselves. We seriously lack love. Where's the system?

God is the greatest. We need to be treated better. Don't you think you are nothing.

Potential should raise because of this.

Get back to yourself.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Is this for everyone or just those who believe in God?

Is there a Hell?

We lack God people. We lack love also. We need to be bound to something, something that makes our experience here on earth much better. Why do people do evil? It's like an addiction. Sometimes it makes us astonished about ourselves. We seriously lack love. Where's the system?

That is very true sadly. The majority of people (for me everyone I've ever met) does something or anything at all only for one's own gain.
edit on 8-6-2011 by balon0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

....We lack God people.

....Don't you think you are nothing.

...Get back to yourself.

Oh Em Gee

Nope, I don't think I'm nothing. I think I am a part of god, an extension, one in the same. Therefore I do not lack god, as it would be the same to me as lacking a piece of my own flesh.

I cannot get back to myself because I never left myself to begin with. I find the possibility of doing so would be quite difficult don't you?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
What I know out of the Bible is that hell is the gehenna, it is a place on earth where cadavers of people were burned. The bible also talks about a lake of fire where the devil and those judged unworthy of eternal life in the kingdom of the Lord will be put to burn forever. This is yet a thing that has to come.

I suppose we need to beg and pray for God to come into our lives. Beg and pray.

I don't think doing evil does us a favor. It's an illusion. it just isn't correct.

Evil is nothing.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

are you mellow?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Totally

It's 3AM I'm up way late, and just got done 'walking the dog'. So yeah, I'd say I'm pretty mellow atm

edit on 8-6-2011 by Lighterside because: oops

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Death, when one is asleep, and not dreaming, so one does not know that one is alive, is that death? after all, our thoughts are just electrical impulses, so when the electrical generation stops, the impulses stop, so we cease to exist, right? wrong?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

Analogy

When your batteries die in your radio, does it mean the signals cease to exist?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
When you die your brain gets flooded with '___'.

That's what these experiences come from. Whilst under the influence of '___' an hour or even a minute can seem like an eternity.

I don't believe in heaven or hell. I believe in reincarnation of the soul whereas the physical body gets left behind obviously including your brain, meaning that you lose the personality of the person you built up over your life and your raw soul goes somewhere else.

Maybe in another human, maybe an animal, maybe a plant, maybe a planet. Who knows?

The idea of heaven and hell seems ludicrous to me although because of having experienced '___' myself I can see how people would get the idea that they came back from heaven.

Being on '___' is heaven.

Disclaimer: When I say being on '___' I mean it being naturally released from my pineal gland not smoked.

Thats legal.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Oh yeah, and how do you know this? From your upbringing? A book? Blind faith?

The answer to the question is, you really don't know... unless you have been there?
Then I would stand corrected.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Disclaimer: When I say being on '___' I mean it being naturally released from my pineal gland not smoked.

Thats legal.

Wait a Sec

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that impossible? I've heard theories that lucid dreaming is controlling the release of '___' while sleeping (and it's just theoretical). Aside from that, the only way you could possibly "be on '___'" without a NDE, Dying, or recalling your birth, is to take it. Correct no?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I used the
to avoid breaking the terms and conditions of this site. With me now?
Look at my mood.. and my custom title.

Apparently you can use magnets to get the pineal gland to secrete '___'. Obviously not normal magnets, you'd need the right strength, probably an electromagnet and you'd need to hit it in the right place(s).

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I don't believe in souls or afterlife, I figure death is just the same as before I was born, nothingness. This makes the most sense to me personally.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Ahh Ha

I see what you did there.

Now I imagine one day a cell phone is gonna be released with a magnetic field never used before, consequently sending millions of people to an awesome place (see how I just tied that back into the topic, eh? eh?
)

edit on 8-6-2011 by Lighterside because: oops

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
Death, when one is asleep, and not dreaming, so one does not know that one is alive, is that death? after all, our thoughts are just electrical impulses, so when the electrical generation stops, the impulses stop, so we cease to exist, right? wrong?
+

but we are not our thoughts...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Ahhh touché sir!

I second that motion.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I'm confused. Life is a battle.. for '___'!!

Here it is, people need to get depressed to get out of their misery. People are too happy nowadays!!

Smiling too much like denying everything so I am happy.
ridiculous :s

They do not experience themselves anymore. Just dead walking around with a smile. No spirit, no soul. Where's the magnetic feeling. People are happy and active and so while they should be sad and devestated. Stop the ratrace.

We've got them in a lock right now.

This.. battle must end.

"somehow "frustrated" pulling hairs."

then one has the music on the radio really tension the situation.

What's wrong with this world AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Look at everything in the world and all of mans problems, personal and cultural.. It's entirely clear that humanity is not obsessed with just destruction, mans obsessed with destroying and rebuilding, everything from personal matters to family matters from biggest problems to smallest we constantly break and remend our entire lives, the sun does it the earth does it the solar system does it the body does it, everything it seems is about being broken down and beat up and then renewed, you ask why people are addicted to hurting themselves.. Probably because the person they were was ready for an overhaul, Don't get me wrong though there's still plenty of broken people who've died broken so to speak

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It's not proven that you even go ANYWHERE when you die. NDEs are likely due to the brain shutting down and causing a dream/hallucinatory state. Note that whereas it is common to experience a bright light, the general experience tends to vary according to the belief system of the individual. If life after death existed as we understand it, everyone would experience exactly the same.
Where do you think the trillions and trillions of people went before you? They are not sat on a rather crowded cloud somewhere, they are not partying in some paradise or being tortured by little devils with pointy forks, they are in a long and permanent sleep. They are no more. At best you get reincarnated - but since what makes you who you are in this life is gone - it is still a form of death.
edit on 8-6-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Sorry to disopoint you but I was dead ! Yes that is right DEAD as in no heart beet no resperation nada.
blue as a smurf . Life flighted 20 mile brought back to the land of ozz.
Heres excatly what i experanced . I know what was happing to me at the time was going to kill me.
but I wasnt afraid about 15 seconds befor i passed out I fealt a moment of fear then . But by that time i was so close to dead that it didnt even rate as a park ride in fear factor.
anyway lights were out . so days later awoke in intensive care.
in between the day i died and the day i awoke NOTHING nada no bright lights no dead realtives saying go back GO back .
Just like a dreamless sleep except I didnt expect to wake up .
so take this as you will but personialy now I think science is right its the lack of o2 that can give these experences nothing more.
becides a million billion years of singing at gods feet isnt my idea of any heaven.
and streets paved with gold? come on YOUR DEAD its worthless but one green blade of grass would be worth trillions.
live forever dont grow old never get sick never need to eat or sleep or sex or children or fishing or (if you drink ) no beer or coke even . Just siging praises to god 24/7 for the next million billion years .
this is heaven ??? no thanks . enjoy your reword lololol gold every were aaa after a few thousand years i bet you would kill for a sight of green or brown or red .aa after a few thousand years I bet youl be so sick of singing praise to god youl jump off that cloud hoping to die again.
The devil didnt rebell because he wanted gods power he rebelled because the sound of his siging had turned to ash in his mouth after the first million years .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join