It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

ok debunkers - tell me what this is

page: 1
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I'm pretty positive that its something - but what? I never seen anything like it

anyone live in New York? are they fixed lights on a mysteriously absent pole?

Whatever it is... its the coolest thing I ever seen


you decide



why does embedding never work for me?
www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-6-2011 by Forevever because: grrrrrrr

edit on 8-6-2011 by Forevever because: feature related?

edit on 8-6-2011 by Forevever because: cause I think I figured it out Yay!

edit on 8-6-2011 by Forevever because: I didn't know I had to leave off the www dot youtube stuff




posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Well it most deff is a ufo for sure, it looks colorful, gaypride aliens?

edit on 8-6-2011 by reesie45 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever
 


Broken link, please fix so we have some idea of what you're talking about.

A better description would help too, ATS is getting slack these days with just links to Youtube videos and no additional text.



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
I'm pretty positive that its something - but what? I never seen anything like it

anyone live in New York? are they fixed lights on a mysteriously absent pole?

Whatever it is... its the coolest thing I ever seen


you decide

why does embedding never work for me?
www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-6-2011 by Forevever because: grrrrrrr




its weird you have to add "&feature_related" after the youtube number.
edit on 8-6-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker
 


Ok, Im going to go first.
Another RC vehicle.
Remote control. Its over a park area.

Anyway.



edit on 8/6/11 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Interesting video..I've never seen anything like it .Iit sorta reminds me of a plane coming in for a landing but there seems to be to many lights on it..



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief
reply to post by Forevever
 


Broken link, please fix so we have some idea of what you're talking about.

A better description would help too, ATS is getting slack these days with just links to Youtube videos and no additional text.


I wish I had more info to give you - I tried adding the &feature_related - didnt appear to change anything - but the links work for me (and thank you poster above who fixed it)

all I can tell you is what I see - the uploader didn't leave any comments either, and his channel just looks like a pretty interesting collection of sightings (so I don't know that its even his) - I generally don't just post video's though I realize others do - in most cases I assume there's a reasonable explanation - I only bring this one to your attention because I've personally never seen anything like it



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever
 


They are just modified boondock-saint ufo kite hacks
with a star filter on the camera..
www.abovetopsecret.com...
but i could be wrong



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
Ok, Im going to go first.
Another RC vehicle.
Remote control. Its over a park area.

Anyway.



edit on 8/6/11 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)


seriously? gonna go google cause i want one!!!!!



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
It's a disco ball.



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
isnt it obvious that Jesus was reborn and thats the Star he's under? I'd go check if I were you!

But for real, its good footage, but if its too good to be true, then it most likely is, lets hope its not though!

thanks for sharing!

Mac



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
That's funny, I thought it was in Russia. They're recycling them fast nowadays.
www.disclose.tv...

LED flashlight reflections on the inside of a window.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6/8/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mac420
 


I agree, my first thought was "too good to be true" - I'm just having a difficult time writing it off otherwise I would've written it off - after all I did dig 3 pages into ufo on youtube to find this - wrote all those off....

having trouble finding an remote control vehicle with that shape and those kind of lights - but I might be searching wrong - any help on that would be appreciated also



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
At least these kids made it move.



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
my apologies that its a cross post www.abovetopsecret.com...
I did search, but I guess cause mine says NY and that one says Russia is why I didn't find it


not seeing the glass reflection but will read through that thread ♥



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Interesting footage. It doesn't look like CGI to me. Nice find/catch. The pattern created by the lights is interesting. I will be following this thread to see how it progresses.



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45
Well it most deff is a ufo for sure, it looks colorful, gaypride aliens?

edit on 8-6-2011 by reesie45 because: (no reason given)


Well, June is Gay Pride Month.


Although I think Grey aliens might be asexual, even genderless (no sexes, no male or female). And they reproduce via cloning. Just a theory.



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever
 


for starters i have grave reservations that its even in new york - so starting from a lie in the youtube title - why should i even address this ?

PS - if you want me to believe its in new yourk - direct me to evidence that those appartment buildings are in new york

PPS - no i will not furnish evidence that they are not - thats your job , if you believe in it



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
This buildings focus my attention especial. I was surprised that such commiblocks stands somewhere near NY. It looks like eastern Europe rather but in fact fore me this looks more like CGI.



I could explain. Textures on this models have some errors, fore example look a the second window from the side in the middle. Something is wrong how the window is opened. Perspective is definitely different.

Lights looks good but environment could be artificial. Together with faked localization in NY this makes this movie in my opinion doubtful.
edit on 8-6-2011 by odyseusz because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by odyseusz
This buildings focus my attention especial. I was surprised that such commiblocks stands somewhere near NY. It looks like eastern Europe rather but in fact fore me this looks more like CGI.



I could explain. Textures on this models have some errors, fore example look a the second window from the side in the middle. Something is wrong how the window is opened. Perspective is definitely different.

Lights looks good but environment could be artificial. Together with faked localization in NY this makes this movie in my opinion doubtful.
edit on 8-6-2011 by odyseusz because: (no reason given)


Is it even a building? I think it may be blinds or shutters on that person's window, that oddly enough, look like a building.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join