It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati member on ATS will now take your questions.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Fun - Funner - who said "funny"... Not derailing anything. g'd nite have fun

link   

Originally posted by Thill
Boondock A personal question to You , why this newbie poster ? Why not one of the others that claimed the same or even more grandeous things ?

i think it may have been cuz of his answers
in the other thread about Adm Byrd.
Seemed like a shot worth taking.
And I normally don't do this sort
of thing. But in life, we sometimes
have to take a chance if we want
knowledge. So I took a small leap
of faith. I may be disappointed
i did so in the end, but I won't
ever know unless i try

And like I said before, if this
turns out to be nothing, then
I will admit I was wrong and
apologize.

link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by msaint
reply to post by boondock-saint

I don't derive pleasure trom the denigration of anyone. I mentioned president Obama because ( if I'm not mistaken) he is the sitting Commander-in Chief. I also pick no cherries. What I revealed is equaly applied to ALL rulers at the presidential and monarchial levels. It is senseless to be angered by truth. Isn;t that why you are here? If readers of this forum don't desire to know things that lie before them but still unknown, I will not be insulted if invited to exit.

What i wrote was on the first page, why are you skipping to the 3rd and 4th with out answering the first.

Because no one can tell what you are saying, and you contradict yourself, then you chastised the person and then reneged later on in the thread........

Then you claim to know all this information.........my guess is this person either has no idea what you are trying to ask, or is blowing you off because you come off like a nutter...........

Jesus Christ !
The trolls come out during this time huh ? Since you and james are here, this is my last reply until you all leave,good night ats,have a good day.
edit on 8-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OnlyLove

We are not a club, organization or a church. We don't carry identification as one may carry driver's licenses with a photo ID. We communicate via telepathy.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

We are not a club, organization or a church. We don't carry identification as one may carry driver's licenses with a photo ID. We communicate via telepathy.

How do you seperate telepathy from the mortals of the earth ?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Please don't feed the trolls...

If he states unequivocally that humans were created for gold farming, that is a red flag for BS. It is a deplorably stupid idea once you become familiarized with science. There is virtually no way that humans could surpass machines when it comes to the ability to mine gold. Humans are machines themselves - but are much weaker, prone to sickness, aging, and death. The concept of humans being created for PULVERIZING HARD ROCK is simply stupid. There is no justifying logic there, it's a concept borne of ignorance. Quite the opposite of one who claims to be "illumined".

There's some simple logic - but for further evidence that this is not necessary, I point you to the science of Elemental Transmutation.

With the development of nuclear reactors and charged particle accelerators (commonly referred to as "atom smashers") over the second half of the twentieth century, the transmutation of one element into another has become commonplace. In fact some two dozen synthetic elements with atomic numbers higher than naturally occurring uranium have been produced by nuclear transmutation reactions. Thus, in principle, it is possible to achieve the alchemist's dream of transmuting lead into gold, but the cost of production via nuclear transmutation reactions would far exceed the value of the gold.

Read more: Transmutation - Chemistry Encyclopedia - reaction, elements, number, mass, atom www.chemistryexplained.com...

Notice how the only limiting factor is energy/cost? Well, if you had technology to travel from one star system to another, and the technology to create an entire new sentient species, and the technology to build UFOs and all manner of exotic machines... it is far more likely than not, that they would be able to simply create all the elemental gold, of whatever desired isotope, they wanted.

Nobody who possesses profound wisdom would come onto an internet forum. One of the oldest idioms goes like this "The lips of wisdom open only to the ears of understanding." You can't just "give" somebody understanding. It's like trying to feed a hungry man by wishing food into him. IMO this is a hoax and a bad one at that. Only 28 flags? That ET_Man hoax got something like 200!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by msaint

And what is the extent of your telepathy?

Is it possible to read others thoughts, IE me?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Yep. Finally a voice of reason.

second

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

reply to post by ChaoticOrder

The Olmecs. Even though history has taught dogma depending on who was king at the time, the Olmecs and the Annunaki were and are the same. There are sixty-nine creators responsible for our existence. Evidence of this ( if you are able to access it ) can be found in the Zohar.

is this the book you are reffering to?
pdf link

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimusInvictus
reply to post by The_Phantom

Let him or her take their time answering our impatient questions.
If we can't wait for an answer, we really don't deserve one.

That's fine, even if I did somehow deserve an answer, I know I still wouldn't get one.

link   

I certainly don't desire to disappoint anyone and, the military expeditions of Admiral Byrd are common knowledge in military history as well as history in general. Perhaps the young man may be able to google the information. It's all documented.

link   
reply to post by Son of Will

You tickle me pink!
That gold-mining slave part got to me, but not in the way you explained it. It just never sat right with me, and I think that the way you explained it sums it up far better than I could have ever imagined.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
msaint. Many of us appreciate your willingness to share some Illuminati 'secrets' but you have to realise ATS has seen more than it's fair share of hoaxes and dis-information tactics being played out here. You will no doubt be aware that whatever you may reveal here will always have some skeptics denying its validity. However, as long as you believe what you say is the truth, then please share.

Secretive societies and organisations is not normally of interest to me, just too much mumbo jumbo for my liking, however, you have my attention.

May I make a suggestion. Rather than reveal a bit here and a bit there over the next dozen or more pages of this thread would it not be better if you answer all questions already posted into one long reply?. Then perhaps follow this up with answers that might result from your original reply?

I will refrain for now, asking any questions until some of the previous questions have been answered.

_Freelancer_

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom

Originally posted by AnimusInvictus
reply to post by The_Phantom

Let him or her take their time answering our impatient questions.
If we can't wait for an answer, we really don't deserve one.

That's fine, even if I did somehow deserve an answer, I know I still wouldn't get one.

well in all honesty,
msaint had more than 20 questions posed to him
before he ever showed up. It's a lil data overflow
and takes time to catch up

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
Please don't feed the trolls...

If he states unequivocally that humans were created for gold farming, that is a red flag for BS. It is a deplorably stupid idea once you become familiarized with science. There is virtually no way that humans could surpass machines when it comes to the ability to mine gold. Humans are machines themselves - but are much weaker, prone to sickness, aging, and death. The concept of humans being created for PULVERIZING HARD ROCK is simply stupid. There is no justifying logic there, it's a concept borne of ignorance. Quite the opposite of one who claims to be "illumined".

There's some simple logic - but for further evidence that this is not necessary, I point you to the science of Elemental Transmutation.

With the development of nuclear reactors and charged particle accelerators (commonly referred to as "atom smashers") over the second half of the twentieth century, the transmutation of one element into another has become commonplace. In fact some two dozen synthetic elements with atomic numbers higher than naturally occurring uranium have been produced by nuclear transmutation reactions. Thus, in principle, it is possible to achieve the alchemist's dream of transmuting lead into gold, but the cost of production via nuclear transmutation reactions would far exceed the value of the gold.

Read more: Transmutation - Chemistry Encyclopedia - reaction, elements, number, mass, atom www.chemistryexplained.com...

Notice how the only limiting factor is energy/cost? Well, if you had technology to travel from one star system to another, and the technology to create an entire new sentient species, and the technology to build UFOs and all manner of exotic machines... it is far more likely than not, that they would be able to simply create all the elemental gold, of whatever desired isotope, they wanted.

Nobody who possesses profound wisdom would come onto an internet forum. One of the oldest idioms goes like this "The lips of wisdom open only to the ears of understanding." You can't just "give" somebody understanding. It's like trying to feed a hungry man by wishing food into him. IMO this is a hoax and a bad one at that. Only 28 flags? That ET_Man hoax got something like 200!

reply to post by msaint

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically i stayed up for another indirect bashing of obama and some bs about gold ... very short read ,i stopped at obama.
Here is the 19th flag and good night.

there was a lot more stated in there than Obama.
why are you cherry picking ???
geez

when i used to listen to these people ,they never talked like him and would of never said those things,all that has nothing to do...
But then again.he could be diffrent then what im use to hearing and could be telling a whole diffrent story.im tired,have a good night.

now i dont feel so bad,have a good day

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

I certainly don't desire to disappoint anyone and, the military expeditions of Admiral Byrd are common knowledge in military history as well as history in general. Perhaps the young man may be able to google the information. It's all documented.

one thing you stated in that thread that was
NOT in the documentation was that they were
here under the ice before there was an
atmosphere on earth. I was curious to hear
how you know this

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

boondock,do you have 2 computers with 2 seperate isp addresses,just asking ?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

boondock,do you have 2 computers with 2 seperate isp addresses,just asking ?

now that was funny
but the answer is NO I don't.
And I am NOT msaint just
for clarification

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Yes. The actual and original version was written by Baphomet Al Sadr in four thousand BC. The version you refered to is the one dispensed by the papal bulls circa 1150 ACE/AD.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
The fact that you refer to Obama as "the commander-in-chief (if I'm not mistaken)" is a red flag for BS. Seriously, how can you doubt something like that? It's pretty common knowledge who's currently the president of the USA. I think you're just trying to sound intelligent and mysterious, when in fact you are not. In a latter post you wonder if someone cannot just "google" the information. So on one hand you want to sound out-of-this-worldly by implying not being sure who is the current president (yeah I'm not on Earth that often any more), but on the other hand you throw newspeak around like any other Earthling with Internet access.

Also, I think that humans were not created for digging up gold. What use could a human being be when you can create machines to do inter-planetary travel?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join