It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati member on ATS will now take your questions.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

there was a lot more stated in there than Obama.
why are you cherry picking ???
geez

Now you see why I consider this fellow a foe? Obama lover he is.

reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Too late!

Originally posted by AnimusInvictus
reply to post by James1982

Then 'I will do a child sacrifice now and then... ' shall be changed to 'I would (yes, past tense) do a child sacrifice now and then...'

It only makes sense, right?

We still call it a child sacrifice, like I said we have to keep up appearances.

To msaint:

My biggest question, are we conspiracy nuts pretty accurate on what actions we attribute to the Illuminati? Do the Illuminati run the world? Kill people? I mean, I obviously already know the answers to this because I too am an Illuminati, but I'm.... just checking to see if you're legit. Yeah, that's it.
edit on 8-6-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RationalDespair
reply to post by msaint

Are the 'creators' you speak off the Annunaki?
And another question - why do you follow the orders of the so called creators? Don't you ever question it?

link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by boondock-saint

Methinks you still have been had.
What will constitute evidence that this person is who they claim for you?
Seems that so far, they're just parroting what many already say here on any given day.

we shall soon see my friend

I am a firm believer that if it is
a hoax, then ATS will bunk it

Let's continue

link   

I don't derive pleasure trom the denigration of anyone. I mentioned president Obama because ( if I'm not mistaken) he is the sitting Commander-in Chief. I also pick no cherries. What I revealed is equaly applied to ALL rulers at the presidential and monarchial levels. It is senseless to be angered by truth. Isn;t that why you are here? If readers of this forum don't desire to know things that lie before them but still unknown, I will not be insulted if invited to exit.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Was about to say the same...

msaint, hi.

Help us out a bit, give us something that we can get our teeth into. Something that is different to the regurgitated ramblings we see constantly.

edit on 8-6-2011 by dsm1664 because: add rply to

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

No ,it was galaxy wars 1 through 4.
after the city from atlantis was flipped up side down,they went to war.

Hey saint, what was flipped upside down?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Yep - (i had to sign back in to reply)... It's just a mixed bag of things Buddhist/Newager/whatever, perhaps a touch of some old writings (pre 1900s) about the "Illuminati" (before the conspiracy stuff and dis-info)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
So wait , why is this thread any different from the gazillion other threads where people claim to be Illuminati from zeta reticuli or descendants of the Annunaki that have arrived here to mine gold with the help of newly created human apes to do their labor ?

I mean this thread is already page 5 and 20+ flags , yet if I bothered I would dig out about a dozen very similar threads that have been killed at page 1 or 2 with 1 or 2 flags ..

Don't get me wrong I like a good story now and then since I tend to believe there is much more out there than meets the eye, and everybody has a chance to claim he/she is privy to secret knowledge, but I ask again , what makes this thread so special ?

Boondock A personal question to You , why this newbie poster ? Why not one of the others that claimed the same or even more grandeous things ?
edit on 8/6/11 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by msaint

I don't derive pleasure trom the denigration of anyone. I mentioned president Obama because ( if I'm not mistaken) he is the sitting Commander-in Chief. I also pick no cherries. What I revealed is equaly applied to ALL rulers at the presidential and monarchial levels. It is senseless to be angered by truth. Isn;t that why you are here? If readers of this forum don't desire to know things that lie before them but still unknown, I will not be insulted if invited to exit.

What i wrote was on the first page, why are you skipping to the 3rd and 4th with out answering the first.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Good night all - have fun...
i'm off to explore more funner topics (yes, funner is a word)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

please pardon, I think u may have
misunderstood the post.

It was not I that was degrading your post.
i was responding to someone else who
was. I realize you are new here and may
have difficulty understanding the quoted
and reply options of this forum. But it is
my request that you stay further and
answer more questions

Would it help if I say PRETTY PLEASE ???
lol

link   
reply to post by James1982

You seem to be trolling now and I doubt much that you just started doing so.
You, sir, are relieved of me.
Say nothing to, about, at, on, or in any sense of any stretch that could or may or will connect you and I, me or my posts.
You have been placed on whiteline by me and I shall not respond to you in any fashion.
Good night and I wish you good luck.

link   
He isn't answering my question about the Alumbrados either, it's pretty clear to me he doesn't have any "secret information" to share with us.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by trika3000
Good night all - have fun...
i'm off to explore more funner topics (yes, funner is a word)

I dont think its funny, and if i dont think its funny ,then no one should think its funny.
stop derailing the thread.

link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

What i wrote was on the first page, why are you skipping to the 3rd and 4th with out answering the first.

Because no one can tell what you are saying, and you contradict yourself, then you chastised the person and then reneged later on in the thread........

Then you claim to know all this information.........my guess is this person either has no idea what you are trying to ask, or is blowing you off because you come off like a nutter...........

link   
What should we do as "normies". Religon, daily activity, and just saving our own skin/soul.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You should of bitten it

Fair enough, hard to distiguish 'tongue in cheek' comments on the web.
Then again maybe it's just me.

On topic:
Msaint,
Could you suply a proof of membership? I mean i take it that a supposed big organisation like the Illuminati has something to proof you are one of them.
How do you keep in contact with other members of the order? You have a 'clubhouse'
of some sorts?

Maybe these questions are a little stupid, I don't really have much knowledge of the Illuminati or what they really stand for.
I still don't know if they are even real.
If i go by some of the posts on this board it's much doom and gloom.

OnlyLove
edit on 8/6/2011 by OnlyLove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

The Olmecs. Even though history has taught dogma depending on who was king at the time, the Olmecs and the Annunaki were and are the same. There are sixty-nine creators responsible for our existence. Evidence of this ( if you are able to access it ) can be found in the Zohar.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

you should stick around and answer all the "real" questions asked of you.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

Let him or her take their time answering our impatient questions.
If we can't wait for an answer, we really don't deserve one.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join