It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride = Complacency ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
For those that believe fluoride = complacency, why are there so many prisoners with bad teeth?

Prison isn’t supposed to be, and hardly ever is, a cakewalk.
But, according to a Sixth Circuit panel, it shouldn’t cost a prisoner a tooth because he couldn’t buy toothpaste for 337 days.

Jerry Flanory was an inmate at the Newberry Correctional Facility (NCF). Officials there decided that Flanory should work toward obtaining a General Equivalent Degree (GED).

Flanory said that was pointless because he already had one and also had an associate’s degree from a community college. Check my presentence report (PSIR), he said, it’s all right there.

You’ll attend GED classes anyway, was the response. The PSIR isn’t proof that you’ve actually been educated, we need better documentation, they said.

Flanory grieved the decision and signed a waiver to be removed from the program. Fine, said the officials, if you won’t go to school, we’re going to send you to your room.

One consequence of Flanory’s room restriction was a loss of his indigency status. Here’s what happened next:
As a result, he was not able to purchase personal hygiene items, including toothpaste.
1aand1b

Yet, when a Chinese company cut some corners and substituted a toxic chemical the government put a halt to it (not that quickly but still did it):

The manufacturer substituted toxic diethylene glycol — or DEG — for a more expensive sweetener. The Chinese government did not see it as a hazard and let it pass through customs.

Georgia officials had stocked SpringFresh in 39 prisons and dozens of other state facilities. One tube was found to contain one of the highest concentrations of the poison in any toothpaste shipped to the U.S., according to the Food and Drug Administration.

In late May, the FDA began pulling tubes from U.S. retailers, importers and distributors. Ultimately, 140 samples of Chinese toothpaste were tested, with 38 percent positive for DEG. On June 1, the FDA issued a warning about more than a dozen brands of Chinese-made toothpaste.

The prison now has 14,939 tubes of recalled SpingFresh, bundled into 104 cartons and loaded on a pallet outside its warehouse. They probably will be dumped into a landfill, a corrections official said.

So my question to the tin foil hat crowd is:

If fluoride = complacency, why do inmates have trouble getting toothpaste, why did they stop a toxic chemical being given to inmates? (If the goal is to kill everyone off)

In response to threads like this one.

And finally....

Why don't they just pump the prison water full of fluoride if it is so darn effective?

edit on 8-6-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
From one of your Northern Brothers, he has been fighting fluoride for a long time!

indianinthemachine.wordpress.com...

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung
edit on 8-6-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
well here's the reason: When Convicted Murderers go free they can do another killing spree which in turn will benefit the prison industrial complex since more inmates means more stocks

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChungTsuU
From one of your Northern Brothers, he has been fighting fluoride for a long time!

indianinthemachine.wordpress.com...

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung
edit on 8-6-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

That is a whole lotta gibberish all on one web page.

Second.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
well here's the reason: When Convicted Murderers go free they can do another killing spree which in turn will benefit the prison industrial complex since more inmates means more stocks

That makes complete sense. If you're serious (and adding to the other conspiracy) 'the government is killing off normal folk with fluoride in our water and waiting for more murderers to aid in that process'.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
So someone in the government does the right thing once, and all the research ever done that has shown fluoride to be a dangerous chemical goes out the window? Are you for real?

And as mentioned our government loves their prison system. Take a non dangerous "criminal" put him behind bars for 15 years, and release him back into soceity, as a hardened, dangerous criminal.
edit on 8-6-2011 by BlackStar99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
here is the fluorides effect on the Pineal Gland I'm sure you'll wouldn't question that

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hah, fluoride is a neuro-toxin... it makes you dumb. Go look it up.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
OP You've swayed my opinion of the dangers associated with fluoride. If it was good enough for the Jews in Nazi Germany, It's definitely good enough for me. Dental Fluorosis is for winners.

edit on 8-6-2011 by YouDeserveToKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackStar99
So someone in the government does the right thing once, and all the research ever done that has shown fluoride to be a dangerous chemical goes out the window? Are you for real?

And as mentioned our government loves their prison system. Take a non dangerous "criminal" put him behind bars for 15 years, and release him back into soceity, as a hardened, dangerous criminal.
edit on 8-6-2011 by BlackStar99 because: (no reason given)

Talking about specific points in the OP, you missed them completely.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by YouDeserveToKnow

This is the kind of ignorance that hammers the topic of fluoride. So does everyone get that then (fluorosis)?

You have anything to add to the statement? I don't think I mentioned fluorosis once in the OP.

ps: You might be missing it, I'm not advocating fluoride or defending it. This thread is a response to people that think "they" are putting it in water to "kill" us or make us "complacent".

Any other discussion regarding fluoride is irrelevant.

Someone can come along and prove how they have been "trying" to kill us with fluoride, if they wish.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Does it say in the article that they are taking fluoride out of their drinking water? no it just says they had to stop giving inmates a toxic toothpaste after the manufacturer got busted.

Dont forget, the COs and Wardens are drinking the same water. This is bigger than them.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
They are already in jail...
Why would they still need to give them fluoride?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheInterceptor
reply to post by boncho

Does it say in the article that they are taking fluoride out of their drinking water? no it just says they had to stop giving inmates a toxic toothpaste after the manufacturer got busted.

Dont forget, the COs and Wardens are drinking the same water. This is bigger than them.

The type of posts this thread is in reply to are the following:

The first contact with high doses of chemicals is in the first months of life, when we are 'vaccinated' = injected with poison cocktails (mercury based - please YouTube 'how mercury is killing your brain"). This happens before our immune systems are operational, so we receive a huge blow before we can even defend ourselves.

Then we are being exposed to chemicals sprayed in air, fluoride in our water, toothpaste and drinks, then all genetically altered vegetables and fruits, meat from chemical injected animals and so on.

if they cut it off they will start losing money, they need to do it slow so that they can find a way to maintain the flow of cash.

if they kill off one person they end up charging somebody else more to even out their balance.

could you imagine the amount of money lost by killing everyone off so fast, not to mention the collapse of the entire economy.

of course floride is toxic, its used to wipe bacteria off of your teeth so that they are shiny, it is acid. it burns, in high doses without a shadow of a doubt it can be fatal, a entire tubes worth is more than enough to kill.

This is death camp poison like nazi's used in their camps...ALL rat poison containers tell you its a deadly poison....Guess this is why there are so many dumbed down American now....that are willing to kiss their masters boots and drink and take anything they give them without question....Go For It.....just don't expect me too.....

-------------------------------------------------

Some people would say that this is yet another example of TPTB trying desperately to keep us from innevitably reaching elightenment for as long as they possibly can thru the calcification of our pineal gland thus keeping us in a state where we are only able to access lower vibrational frequencies. Once our planet/solar system passes thru the Galactic plane we will be bombarded with a much more direct and pure source of energy wich will make all attempts at suppression futile. They may just be trying to stave it off for as long as they can.

I suspect that some of Them aren't Human... So I suspect the the Humans are, indeed, taking direction from someone/something else.

While I appreciate intelligent conversation on fluoride, this thread is aimed solely at the people that think there is someone stroking a cat in an evil tower somewhere, (relishing in the fluoride poisoning victory)

If you wish:
Here is a great debate on fluoride in the water supply.

If you want to make a case for why fluoride is bad, knock yourselves out. I should have been clearer in my OP.

My apologies.

new topics

top topics

join