It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay I need to know about the letters on my mini-profile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
P F S W K I'm sure the answer is somewhere but as long as I have looked I can never seem to find it. What do these letters stand for in the side of every members mini-profile. I am guessing point flags stars but the other two are beyond me and I could be wrong about the others. Can someone please help? Thank you!!!! =)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I think the first one is posts, then flags and stars you have received. I have no idea about the other two and have wondered myself. Thanks for asking, I will be interested as well.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by spokaneman1983

heres the answer you need
www.abovetopsecret.com...

W stands for WATS index, and is basically your 'level'. It gets higher as you earn more flags and stars. You can see the same number in your profile section. Up to 1.5, I think it is, it's shown to the nearest hundreth, however, once you go past 1.5, it just rounds to the nearest whole number.

K stands for karma, and starts off at 20. I don't know the exact formula, but it's basically the amount of stars and flags you've had, relative to the amount of posts you've made. So, the higher your star/flag count, in comparison to your post count, the higher your karma.

so posts, flags, stars, wats index, karma.
oh and karma goes up for giving stars to people too.

edit on 8-6-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The W = WATS = Way Above Top Secret = flag-to-post ratio:

The K = Karma = star-to-post ratio.

More info here:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second line

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
So the two lower ones are based on threads started and stars you get in relationship to posts made. Seems weighted towards not posting unless you expect a reward. I guess I'll just ignore those things on my own profile for awhile, but will notice if I see really high numbers on someone's "score" and will pay some attention there.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
it doesn't mean anything dude, forget about it. Just a silly points/ranking system

new topics

top topics

join