It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Prayers for lucy lou please

page: 3
12
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
How is lucy doing? Continued prayers and well wishes. Hugs!!


Hiya Night Star, Its been 7 days since she got hit..I took her to the vet today that was horrible trying to lift her out of her basket was so painful lucy lou was just screaming ..She is now drinking lots of water and ate some soft dog food today her mouth is still sore but the good thing is he says she is going to make it! Its going to take months for her to get back to normal..I have her in diapers she cant go outside both back legs are in casts she cant stand..No more going with me on fridays to take the garbage can down to the road ever again i just never thought someone would go out of there way to hit her like that..But she is going to make it i just want her back to the old lucy lou, thanks for the continued prayers and well wishes




posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 


Hiya my friend

I know you must be hurting and i send my prayers and positive thoughts to you and lucy lou, just as you have sent yours to me and my dog nugget

You are a special person Sugarcookie,. I wish you all the best and i hope lucy lou makes it through this.
Take care my friend.


Hi meathed
Im better now she is going to make it..I was doing nothing but crying but that wasnt going to make her better its just been very stressful and she will be slow at recoverying ..You and nugget are very special to me give nugget a hug for me
thank you for all your prayers and positive thoughts , hugs sugarcookie



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
Sorry to hear about your beloved doggie!

Positive energy to you and Lucy Lou!


Chevalerous,Thank you for all positive energy your sending our way it means alot



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

Hi meathed
Im better now she is going to make it..I was doing nothing but crying but that wasnt going to make her better its just been very stressful and she will be slow at recoverying ..You and nugget are very special to me give nugget a hug for me
thank you for all your prayers and positive thoughts , hugs sugarcookie


Im SO glad to hear your felling a little better now that lucy lou is on the mend.
There is nothing wrong with shedding a tear or two my friend, I know this for a fact. Im glad your tears have stopped. I cant be easy on you seeing lucy lou hurting, but it must be great to know that she is fighting on. ( i bet she gets that fighting spirit from you
)
I wish you all the best and i hope lucy lou's recovery is not to hard on the both of you.
I will keep sending you my prayers and well wishes and all the positive thoughts i can muster, your and lucy's way.
And Thanks mate, and I will give nugget a big HUG from you next time i get to see him.

Take care my friend
meathed



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
YAY! I am so relieved and happy to hear this good news! I got teary eyed.



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 

Great news!!
Warm wishes and many prayers for you
and Lucy. With your loving care she will be
back to normal in no time



posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I am so glad to hear your little Lucy Lou is going to be ok.Great news. I was a little nervous to check in.
I nursed my 100lb american bulldog for the last six months of his life.He had metastatic renal cancer
spread to his lungs. Knowing he wasnt going to live long, this was one of the most heartbreaking things
I have ever done, but staying positive was so important for him and for me. Certainly wasnt an easy task
when I knew in the end he wasnt going to make it..
Your little Lucy Lou is going to make it. Now she needs
all your positive love and energy to help her heal.
I am just so happy to know your Lucy Lou is going to be ok. You hang in there now. You are a great mom to
your LL, she knows it, feels the love and did not want to leave you. How very blessed you both are!!



posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pitlover
I am so glad to hear your little Lucy Lou is going to be ok.Great news. I was a little nervous to check in.
I nursed my 100lb american bulldog for the last six months of his life.He had metastatic renal cancer
spread to his lungs. Knowing he wasnt going to live long, this was one of the most heartbreaking things
I have ever done, but staying positive was so important for him and for me. Certainly wasnt an easy task
when I knew in the end he wasnt going to make it..
Your little Lucy Lou is going to make it. Now she needs
all your positive love and energy to help her heal.
I am just so happy to know your Lucy Lou is going to be ok. You hang in there now. You are a great mom to
your LL, she knows it, feels the love and did not want to leave you. How very blessed you both are!!


Thank you Pitlover,Yes it looks like she is going to pull through
And im so sorry to hear about your american bulldog that had to be hard on you and so heartbreaking but i know he knew you loved him and stayed at his side thats so important..lucy lou has all my love she is in bed with me at night and i haul her basket all over the house with me so she can see were im at at all times.. And im staying positive its just so hard to see her like this im use to her digging up my yard and out playing with my baby calfs but im sure in a few months she will be back to doing all this again ! Im glad you checked in



posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 43LEO729
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 

Great news!!
Warm wishes and many prayers for you
and Lucy. With your loving care she will be
back to normal in no time


Hiya Leo

thank you for the warm wishs and prayers,Leo i think she is getting spoiled being waited on today i swear i saw her smile
...hugss coookie



posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
YAY! I am so relieved and happy to hear this good news! I got teary eyed.


Night Star,I think ive cryed enough so dont you cry
I bought a little wagon put her basket in it so i can haul her all over she is loveing this she is now princess lucy lou



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
wow-kept checking in to see how you two were doing-so glad to hear about lucy-will keep her in our prayers till we hear she up and around-love and prayers from arizona



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by twiztdmofo
wow-kept checking in to see how you two were doing-so glad to hear about lucy-will keep her in our prayers till we hear she up and around-love and prayers from arizona


lucy is looking a bit more alert but still in pain its going to be months i think till she is some were back to normal thanks for checking in on us



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hi all

Update on lucy lou..She is doing so much better she is very alert and wagging her tail ..To get around she is doing the worm on her belly to scoot around had to take her out of the wagon so she didn't worm her way out and fall on her head..lucy is eating like a little pig and feeling sooooo much better ..thank you so much for all your prayers and well wishes i just know it helped with her recovery..She still has a long ways to go but im sure it wont be long and lucy lou will be back to doing all her naughty stuff..thanks again



posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 


Nice to hear that she's doing fine - that is great news!


Hope she will recover quickly!

Post a photo of her here in this thread later - it would be cool to see her!



posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 


Nice to hear that she's doing fine - that is great news!


Hope she will recover quickly!

Post a photo of her here in this thread later - it would be cool to see her!


Thanks for your reply
I will post a pic of her just got to find my cord to the camera so i can transfer the pics to my computer ..I posted a pic of her on my frist thread also she is the brown dog looking at the camera that was taken last winter with my other babys



posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I too was a little nervous to check back but I am so relieved and happy for you that she's gonna be ok. I have been thinking of you!

Lots of Love and Hugs for Lucy Lou and yourself xxx



posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 


Great news! So glad to hear Lucy Lou is getting better.
She will thank you for your dedication to her.
Good job Sugarcookie!
You stuck at it and it paid off.
Very well done.



posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jools
I too was a little nervous to check back but I am so relieved and happy for you that she's gonna be ok. I have been thinking of you!

Lots of Love and Hugs for Lucy Lou and yourself xxx



Thanks Jools!
Im very happy also,I sure didnt want to lose her she is my best friend, lucy lou helps me with all my farm chores and she listens to me when no one else does
Thank you for all the hugs!



posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 


Great news! So glad to hear Lucy Lou is getting better.
She will thank you for your dedication to her.
Good job Sugarcookie!
You stuck at it and it paid off.
Very well done.


Thank you Silcone Synapse,Its been alot of work and she is getting so spoiled but its been worth it to save my best friend



new topics

top topics



 
12
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join