It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prayers for lucy lou please

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hello ATS friends..
My dog needs your prayers..Her name is lucy lou and she is a a minpin and rat terrier weighs about 12 pounds..Friday morning i took my garbage can down to the end of the road..I live out in the woods maybe 2 cars a day go down this road anyhow lucy always goes with me on trash day to the end of the road i saw a car comeing fast and called lucy from the road and waved for the car to slow down but he didn't and lucy lou got hit and he didn't even stop or slow down..
I gathered lucy lou up and took her right to the vet he did X-rays he told me he didn't give her much of a chance both back legs are broken she has cuts all over her..lucys mouth is cut she lost 5 teeth the liver is bruised..
I brought lucy lou home today with pain meds and antibiotics what im asking for is some healing prayers for my lucy i love this dog she is my baby ive had her for 8 years please send some prayers her way ..
peace and thanks..sugarcookie1
Below is a pic of lucy lou from a different thread she is the little brown dog thats looking at the camera..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Just sent healing energy. Best wishes to your dog.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Wishing all the best! Lucy Lou's kept in our thoughts.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Sent--while looking at her pic. GO Lucy Lou!!

Peace, sugarcookie.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
Just sent healing energy. Best wishes to your dog.

Thank you galactictuan she needs all she can get!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake
Wishing all the best! Lucy Lou's kept in our thoughts.

Thank you so much Divine Strake

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Sent--while looking at her pic. GO Lucy Lou!!

Peace, sugarcookie.

Thank you The GUT..lucy lou is one tough dog it just tears me up to see her like this..

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Prayers said and sent, it will be ok.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by daikaiju
Prayers said and sent, it will be ok.

Thank you so much daikaiju, I hope she is going to be ok thats why i asked for prayers..

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
My heart goes out to you and lucy lou. Sending healing vibes and prayers and whatever will help!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I'm sorry about lucy lou. Just so you know, unless they gave her an iv to bring home and keep her hydrated, you can boil canned blackberries, strain off the pulp and save the juice. Dilute the juice with water and put it in a spray bottle and just give her a few squirts every so often. Something about the blackberry juice makes the liquid more easily absorbed. They used to use it on babies with dysentary back in the 1800's. That is how I helped my dog through parvo. Best wishes.

I was hastily making this reply from my phone at work.. But hydration is key to healing. If you can get better use out of less liquid (to keep from stressing internal injuries) it will be easier on her. Just keep her mouth wet whenever possible.
edit on 8-6-2011 by Bobaganoosh because: elaboration

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
My heart goes out to you and lucy lou. Sending healing vibes and prayers and whatever will help!

Night Star,Thank you so much for the healing vibes and prayers she just has to get better i cant lose her..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I feel your pain, I am so sorry. My animals are my children.
Prayers and healing light going out for you and Lucy Lou....

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Love is the most important part in healing....

My love is being sent to you and lucy lou. Dogs give their love freely when we need it. I know she could use our love now.

Prayers and light to you my friend.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobaganoosh
I'm sorry about lucy lou. Just so you know, unless they gave her an iv to bring home and keep her hydrated, you can boil canned blackberries, strain off the pulp and save the juice. Dilute the juice with water and put it in a spray bottle and just give her a few squirts every so often. Something about the blackberry juice makes the liquid more easily absorbed. They used to use it on babies with dysentary back in the 1800's. That is how I helped my dog through parvo. Best widhes.

The vet had lucy on a iv at the office but she is drinking water now but not alot i had to bring her home i cant afford for her to stay longer she was there 5 days and the bill is more then i can pay now..I have blackberries and i just put it on the stove to cook im willing to try anything at this point thanks for your help..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I am also sending prayers to you for your precious friend...I know what it's like and have been through many a time whether through late onset illnesses or through trauma...I send my absolute sincere wishes and prayers for your dear Lucy Lou.
They are quite reslient so do not lose faith my friend...lots of love and cuddles....close by.....

I have lost 4 dogs and 12 cats...all through mainly old age...some came to us as rescue and had already been through car accidents. and older..so never lose faith....xxxxxxxxxxxxx sending hugs

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Me and my doggies are praying and hoping for lucy.
I am so sorry that happened to her, doggies are one of the two things that are still good in thi world.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pitlover
I feel your pain, I am so sorry. My animals are my children.
going out for you and Lucy Lou....

I know all my dogs are my kids i dont have any children so there my world thank you for your Prayers and healing light

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile
Love is the most important part in healing....

My love is being sent to you and lucy lou. Dogs give their love freely when we need it. I know she could use our love now.

Prayers and light to you my friend.

Thank you so much redzareptile ,lucy lou is a love bug thanks for sending your love her way love!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Energy and good thoughts to you and Lucy Lou....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join