It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Weiner pictures only went to adults.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I mean if he wanted to stuff a pair of socks in his shorts for a gag, where is the harm?

That's not all him, is it? Guess it could be false advertising.
edit on 7-6-2011 by yourmamaknows because: not complete

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
A guy named Weiner takes pics of his Weiner?

And this is the first time this guy was ever really important in the media?

I can't help it but the coincidence of this actually happening seems pretty incredibly rare.

It causes me to wonder if this whole thing is fake, like a totally scripted TV show with fake stage names and all the bells and whistles.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I have to agree, it was in very poor taste but harmless. when so many other public figures are doing much worse what is the harm to anyone but his family? The lying was what was wrong and no wonder he lied look how childish the press and the public are acting.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Apparantly there is more that he sent or said, including one woman claiming he had phone sex with her. But overall, harmless, just playing on the internet hoping his wife and the rest of the world never, ever, would find out. Silly rabbit. Now he's got the Dem leadership all huffed up, and the Republicans calling for his head (either one), and all hell has broken loose around him. Now, right now, is his test of leadership. He misled many reporters, tried to hurt the reporter that broke the story by saying he was making it up or that it was misreported, and all in all came across as just another liar. So his harmless hobby was topped off by the emergence of a lying politician.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I have mixed feelings. As long, as no one is harmed, sexual preferences are ones private business. A politicians sex life is of no interest to the public. But the scandal exposed Weiner as someone, who:

1.) is a self-confessed liar
2.) showed ill judgement (a public figure sending photos to anonymous women via the web)
3.) was a possible target for blackmail

I don't want to be represented by someone, who has shown these flaws in the past.

top topics

join