It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portrait of a NY arrest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
In this article and video we will see an ethnically/racially diverse arrest affected upon a man in true thuggish and hypocritical fashion, giving the reader are rare inside glimpse to every day life on the streets of New York. I for one, find the video and article disturbing, yet ironically humorous at the same time, like a cold wet fish in the shorts perhaps, lol.

NYPD thugs: 'We're in charge here'

Well, at least they are being culturally diverse about it. Please forgive me as I stereotype here a little. In this video, you will see a vanload of NYPD police officers stop and interrogate a white dude who went to Princeton for riding his bicycle on the sidewalk. In the background, you will hear a black man, make a joke to the white man on the bicycle about being stopped for riding his bicycle on an empty sidewalk....

edit on 7-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander

I don't understand on what grounds they could even arrest the guy who made a joke passing by ?

Wow..6 cops..to arrest a biker on the sidewalk..and then , a guy who made a joke about it..?? Aren't there real crimes these officers could be more concerned with.? I don't get it.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Lol, word, like the base-head who was hitting the pipe in the alleway and came stumbling out to see what the fuss was about.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CobraCommander
reply to post by gabby2011

Lol, word, like the base-head who was hitting the pipe in the alleway and came stumbling out to see what the fuss was about.

oh lol I didn't catch that part..duh..sorry

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Please use the existing thread to continue the discussion.

Man Gets Arrested For Making Joke In New York City

Thread closed.

top topics

join