It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June disclosure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
No wonder we will never know! Papers are still be shuffled by legal and things are being moved about without disclosure. "On the other hand" it could be next month at the earliest or maybe October. Just guessing.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Disclosure Is not going to happen maybe if they land on the white house lawn and are seen by thousands of people but we know thats not going to happen..I don't think there will ever be a disclosure at least not in my lifetime

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Anyhow, sorry ops...but as you can tell, the term "disclosure" has been kicked around these parts a couple times already...well, basically, has been kicked around the "community" since the late 40s in some form...and ya, since 2001, its been a weekly claim in the ufo community at large....so expect only eye rolling and sarcasm in such claims unless it is like...some active military high up whom is on record.

then it may...-may-...be considered as possible. until then, well, get in line, blossom goodchild is way ahead of you in producing her claims...lets not even mention Greer.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Wither there is disclosure or not, they are right that the insanity must end. One way or another it will.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

I thought it was meant to happen last month but the repletion overlord Zordon decided with his friend Alpha 5, to go find 5 teenagers with attitude to fight the aliens called Lord zed and his musses after they escaped after being in prison for 5000 years on the mood. They suppress this knowledge from becoming public by getting them to dress up in colourful outfits and fight the aliens to prevent them establishing a evil NWO.

That is probably about as believable as disclosure this month don’t you think.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
Disclosure Is not going to happen maybe if they land on the white house lawn and are seen by thousands of people but we know thats not going to happen..I don't think there will ever be a disclosure at least not in my lifetime

Its up to the Aliens if they want to but i dont know whats taking them.... Sucks for you lucky im only 16 lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join