It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
What, exactly, does the intended agreement entail?
While the terms have yet to be made public, if passed by the U.N. and ratified by our Senate, it will almost certainly force the U.S. to:
1. Enact tougher licensing requirements, creating additional bureaucratic red tape for legal firearms ownership.
2. Confiscate and destroy all “unauthorized” civilian firearms (exempting those owned by our government of course).
3. Ban the trade, sale and private ownership of all semi-automatic weapons (any that have magazines even though they still operate in the same one trigger pull – one single “bang” manner as revolvers, a simple fact the ant-gun media never seem to grasp).
4. Create an international gun registry, clearly setting the stage for full-scale gun confiscation.
5. In short, overriding our national sovereignty, and in the process, providing license for the federal government to assert preemptive powers over state regulatory powers guaranteed by the Tenth Amendment in addition to our Second Amendment rights.
Originally posted by conspiracytheoristIAM
When is the last time you voted for a U.N. representative ?? Oh ya....NEVER !! If this happens in Amerika, it will be the end of our Republic.....there will be an armed rebellion.
Originally posted by StratosFear
Yeah i`ll give up my guns after i give up my ammo!
Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Please email, fax or write to your congressing immediately. I have already started today with the Senators- each and every one of them. I'm demanding that no vote should ever be made in agreement of ANY UN resolution that impacts on our Constitution, amendments or Bill of Rights; that Congress and President not use any reports made by Bilderberg meetings, Club of Rome, CFR. Or any of their many counterparts when it comes to setting US Policy, that US citizens and jobs are placed as a priority, that too few people in this world have vast amounts of wealth that are directly influencing US economic policy, etc. I wrote one standard email and am copying to each one. It might take me a week, but so be it. Please do the same.