It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Will Set You Free!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I am a theory loving womyn, and I love a good 'provable' conspiracy/scandal like the recent Weiner's wiener! I am one of those people that will listen to anyone talk about anything without making them feel crazy. And I am really one that WISHES something would happen to our earth to wake people up to the selfishness and greed that plagues us. End wars and end poverty, etc etc...

That said, may I just say this Nibiru, Elenin, Planet X, etc....has just gotten out of hand. People are making false correlations and really freaking a lot of gullible people out. Whether our planet will experience big changes are not a matter of if, but when...however, we cannot predict any of them especially without proof.

So, I thought before people who do not have scientific knowledge go throw themselves off bridges might I offer some links to back up my evidence based theory that not much is gonna happen!

blogs.jpl.nasa.gov...

www.badastronomy.com...

www.nasa.gov...

Everyone take it easy, enjoy life, live peaceful and live in the moment...and I will see you here January 2013

Mod Edit: All Caps In Title– Please Review This Link.
edit on 7/6/2011 by Sauron because: changed title from upercase to lowercase

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
There was a government-funded study and report produced somewhere between the 1950's and 1970's, I think, that was ordered to assess the public's potential reaction to such immediate knowledge of alien presence and other eathly events in our society. It has been years since I've seen this, so I've been looking for it although I can't seem to recall the correct terms to accurately search it.. Basically, from what I remember, the product of the report is that such knowledge could in know way benefit mass society in the realm of current day procedures..
edit on 7-6-2011 by rstregooski because: content

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagentwomyn

I truly couldn't care less if another heavenly body smacked the earth and killed every living thing.
I know some things not alot of folks do.
First, no matter who I am, I cannot do the superman thing and steer a heavenly body away from earth, so worrying would serve nobody.
I also know that innocent people would no longer be victimized by those in "power".
And I happen to believe that there is something beyond death, something better for everyone, even the bad guys.
So.....Buhhhriing it! or not, but let's not worry in the meanwhile.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Weiner's wee is not a conspiracy. He is a typical narcissist politician who got caught behaving like a juvenile delinquent. I'm terrified though, that these kinds of humanoids are making life and death decisions over all our own lives and financial situations.
Real conspiracies involve like, who was -- truly -- behind this super bacteria over in Europe? But the PTB's MSM just love a good sex scandal to throw us all off the trail of Codex Alimentarius.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

At this point I don't care much either. I ain't too happy with my own life anyway, not suicidal or anything, I just wouldn't really care if the sun goes supernova, or we get hit by a brown dwarf star, or a friggin' alien race blows up the white house and decides to whipe out our civilization. I'm not saying I want it to happen, but if it did I wouldn't be particularly bothered by it. I'd rather see what's going on at the other side anyway.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The Mayans are not predicting the end of the world, just the end of the age. 2012 starts a new age. Usually around the end of each age, the Earth gets destroyed, though. Last time by water, this time is supposed to be by fire.

The comet is NOT Nbiru, it's not a brown dwarf, it's not a tenth planet. It's a comet. They are small. It's gravity could not affect the Earth that much.

That's not the point.

This comet is on an extremely long orbit. This comet has not been seen for 39,000 years. This is important.

There are over 90 well charted comets on eccentric orbits within the Solar System, periods of 100 years or less, such as Halley's comet, that being one of the longer ones.

The Sun is electric. The "solar wind" is it's radial electric field flowing outward. The Sun is the positive anode. The Earth is negative in relation to the Sun, but positive in relation to Mars and more so Jupiter. The further out you go the more negative charge is built up.

The planets are moving on orbits keeping the same charge year round. Comets are not. They build up a lot of negative charge when they go far out. Then when they are moving fast in by the Sun, they start to glow as the charge difference builds up quicker. This is why the tail always points away from the Sun.

This comet has more charge on it than has been seen in recorded history. Long period comets also are usually not in the plane of the ecliptic, so rarely come too close to the planets, and never get into any kind of alignment. This one is right in the plane of the ecliptic. It has already lined up with the Earth and other things a few times, causing some earthquakes, in Chile, New Zealand, and Japan, getting stronger as it gets closer.

On September 27 this year, the comet will pass directly between the Earth and the Sun. This is also a new moon, so the Moon will be aligned with it as well. This might actually save us some action, who knows. Remember the tail of the comet always points directly AWAY from the Sun, so when the comet passes directly between the Earth and the Sun, well, it's not big enough to eclipse the Sun, but that tail will be pointing directly at us. It could be nothing, some extra aurora borealis, or it could be like having a welding arc blasting right at us. Depends on the amount of charge. The comet is not even glowing yet nor having a tail, so this remains to be seen.

From then until Oct 20 the comet will be moving right along with us, with closest approach Oct 20. After that we will pass through whatever is left in its wake as well. It could be nothing, or it could be major. Scientist refuse to believe there is anything other than the puny force of gravity acting here. Ask yourself this: If the only force creating stars and planets is gravity, WHERE DOES ALL THE SPIN COME FROM? Ask any "scientist" this, they cannot come up with a straight answer. Their theories do not explain it, but everything we can see is spinning. And they all seem to be spinning in the same direction as well. What's up with that?

Well, moving electric charges will tend to spiral around each other. Flowing currents also form spiral magnetic fields around them. Chances are good, the Earth's spin, and that of all the other planets, as well as it's magnetic field, come from the electric currents flowing from the Sun, which are ignored. If so, a reversal of the magnetic field, caused by a reversal of polarity of the current, possibly caused by the close approach of a highly charged comet, could conceivably cause the Earth to STOP or even REVERSE it's rotation. This would make the oceans slosh like a bathtub. Think DELUGE. Noah. Etc.

There are plenty of stories, even in your crazy "Bible", about the Sun "standing still in the sky" at some point, and the stars "swooping about" drunkenly in the sky. Every culture in the world has this story. These would indicate the Earth stopping or reversing it's rotation. In Asia, Europe and Africa, the Sun stood still in the sky. The Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas had stories of it being night for several days, and the stars being "dislodged" from the heavens. This makes sense, because half the planet would see the Sun and half wouldn't as it "stood still".

It could be this, it could be the end of the world in fire as we are scorched to a cinder by the comet's tail, or it could be nothing at all.

I've got a big boat, and I'm gonna be WAY out in the middle of the ocean on Sept 27 JUST IN CASE.

This book tells some of it. www....(nolink)/?y2cyjbodyjm
edit on 7-6-2011 by CaptChaos because: spelling

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelangelo

It is not that I am unhappy, I just know that one man can do nothing against the fury of the ocean, let alone a whole planet.
We better have fun while we can.

new topics

top topics

join