It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO tagging of street signs in Michigan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Canada is the closest threat to the NWO, Although most likely still controlled by them, our citizens most likely haven't been subject to as much mindcontrol, or garbage as the states has...
Remember we are COG, Citizens of God, not citizens of Bombed out nations, because thats whats coming from both sides of this "Holy War"
Sure they're terrorists. ... against what? the stock market? .. the international bankers? .. Take the TRUTH FROM THE LIES... Wake up, I don't know what to say to you people to take away the mindcontrol they've infected the world with.. The NWO owns the Vatican... and the companies of the FIRST Translations of the Bible into english .... Be careful .. It even says in the bible this gospel has been writting by a false hand.

They took out the most crucial part of the whole bible...
Because it is the one Gospel that challenges you all to think for yourselves... reading the Gospel According to St. Thomas when you think of the illuminati puts a lot of it into prespective

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I am intrigued, to say the least.
I am especially interested in the post about the trip in the small town. I, too, live in an area that sounds very similar to the one described (colleges, fairgrounds, state rec. areas, airports, militia HQ too) northwest of Ann Arbor, Michigan.
I am a VERY early riser and am usually up around 4:30 am.
Quite regularly I hear a flyover (or two and sometimes even three) of what can only be military aircraft, like clockwork at 4:50 a.m. These planes are gone before I can get outside to see them (or their lights). They are incredibly loud! So darn ear-splitting I cannot believe every light in our neighborhood doesn't come on. This super-early sonic event has replaced the late-night (between 11pm and 2am) flights that occurred throughout late spring and early summer. I'd say they average 3x a week - then and now.
In addition, I've seen military aircraft in pairs - during the day - fly so low you can see the cockpit. We have military bases all over this state and I'm not saying this isn't trianing flights, but why in this area?
Not to mix up too much conspiracy in one thread I have to add that 99% of the time dawn brings with it perfect chem-trials that last all day long. These trails normally run north south and they are many. More recently they have become giant X's and grids.
Lets not forget, along with it's tactical advantages, Michigan has the largest FRESH WATER supply in the world!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Midnight Watchman

I commend you sir for your observation and instinctive method to find out the veracity of the markers by using the "backwards approach" at a suspect facility. That is EXACTLY the best way to find a target site and marker positioning corresponding to the location.

As far as the photos on the website, site and facility symbols are not only markers in 3's but also opposite "pointing markers" and markers "turned on end."

On cluster signs there are usually 3 pieces of coded information-- facility or site indicator, mode of transfer, directional indicators.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Midnight Watchman

So, "EVERY" sign has the sticker put on at the DOT shop? NOT!

State Highway M66 (Michigan) had several miles of new signs and posts installed recently. There were NO markers on ANY of the new signs for over 6 months. One afternoon "Special Crews" from the DOT in strange looking vehicles with small cherry pickers (lift arm and bucket for sticker man) applied several miles of new stickers on 6 month old signs. Some of the stickers had no punches on the date; some did. Yet the date was not correct on all of them as when the signs were actually erected on the posts.

This has happened quite often around Northern Michigan. New signs no markers until sometimes months or even over a year!

Carrierwave~

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Carrierwave1]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I live in michigan and noticed these stickers. If I can see one close to home I'll have to get out and look at it. Maybe peel it off.

Im wondering if the invaders computers would read these and tell them something.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I might go out and look for those tags on signs in the town where I live.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I think the best way to start finding out what they are all for is to start removing them.

Now, if they're meaningless and useless to everyone, there will be no problems if caught removing them from signs.

On the other hand, if you're busy scraping one of these off and a state trooper asks you what you're doing, or worse... you go to jail for it, then that says that somehow these things are important and intend on being used.

I say get rid of them and see what happens.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
have these been spotted anywhere else? im in suburban philly and i plan on looking for some tonite. ill be out around 2 or 3 am starting my plow route so i can pretty much do whatever i choose then. nobody will be around to see me or stop me for that matter. if i do find any, ill take some pics with my phone and try to post them. have they been seen on u.s. routes, state routes, or local municipalities? i.e. u.s. rte 1, i95, local 13 etc?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
You will have extremely poor results attempting to peel these markers from signs. The only real way to remove them is with a heat gun. These are 3M adhesives that are the same glues used on semi-trailers for advertisement and logos. The most effective way is to paint over them with cool-seal mobile home roof coating. This is nasty stuff. A long extention and 3" roller. Coolseal matches the aluminum color of most signs.

A friend of mine in Indiana did this and went to a local donut/coffee shop where the DOT sign crews take long breaks and he listened to the cussing and swearing about someone covering up the markers and have to go back a relace signs. The Indiana state police put out a bulletin to watch for the sign-painter in that area. Of course he curtailed his activities for a while.

Carrierwave~

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join