It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lib Talker Call on Obama to Starve People In Red States to Stop The GOP on Debt Ceiling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This guy is talking about financial tactics used in the past to bring congress in line.

www.youtube.com...

Yep, I’m sure this would go over well. Not in this day and age.

If this happens, the people in these states will stop paying federal taxes. The money is not yours, it is ours, and we give it to you, not the other way around.

The state governments may even seize all federal assets. This could well be the start of a civil war if the government actually enacted it.

This could very well be the next step as the federal government has already pursued lawsuits against states taking a stand againt illegal immigrants, sharia law, air travel, etc. They will try, try, and try again to strip us of our rights.

And here I was starting to like RT. Oh well, once propaganda, always propaganda.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

thats hilarious the most people who are receiving federal assistance are democrats thats why they vote the way they do.

obama is stupid enough to direct guinther to do that hes cutting his own throat meaning to get his way he is willing to sacrifice the millions on fed assistance.

this will never happen.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yep, but I can hear it now.

“I had no idea that the Secretary of the Treasury would enact theses protocols, and do not support them.”

Kind of like he knew nothing of Operation Gun Runner or Operation Fast and Furious.

And speaking of those two ops.

republicans.oversight.house.gov... id=22%3Areleasesstatements

It's all about smoke screens and buying off the people with this administration.
edit on 7-6-2011 by TDawgRex because: added link

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I think we should just fight the civil war again. I think we can take the North now, or should we do blue states vs red?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Scoriada

It won't be a civil war, it would another revolution. But in the end, I feel that it would accomplish nothing as we would still have to care for the losers. Back to hand-outs as it’s the humanitarian thing to do.

new topics

top topics

join