It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing Found After Psychic's Tip Leads To Search For Bodies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by LadySkadi

yeah i know.
i just cannot believe they have to wait for a warrent in these circumstances, it's crazy.

Why not? W/out the warrant, anything found will not be admissible in court

Warrant must be obtained. It just takes time because probable cause must be presented before a magistrate...then he/she must decide if a warrant should be issued...
edit on June 7th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Stormdancer777

The boyfriend, an Army soldier who was AWOL, is now in a military psychiatric ward in Killeen, according to Bankston. He said a police report was filed with the sheriff's department after the suicide attempt.

Bankston said he's owned the property for a little over three years. He admitted his son, Joe, is a convicted sex offender, but said he hasn't lived in Hardin for over a year.

OK this is getting weirder by the minute. I wonder what the odds are of those two [The AWOL boyfriend and his Son being a couple of pedo-killers?]

Could be why he tried to commit suicide---He felt guilty

I think the dad has something to do with this as well....the son is the only one with a conviction..doesn't mean hes the only one guilty of sex crimes..

HOPEFULLY the WHOLE truth gets uncovered..

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

yeah i suppose your right, i just thought they would beable to have a quick look around to confirm what has happened, give aid to any possible survivors or hostages etc etc.

with all the details so far it sounds to me like the house was used to take people back to, before they were killed, so that might mean other people held hostage/imprisoned who could still be alive. maybe i have just seen to many horror movies. this storey is certainly turning into one.
edit on 7-6-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yes, TheArcheologist, and Slayer, trucker, suicide attempts, son of trucker sex offender, I find it hard to believe they were acting on the tip of the psychic alone,

Also read in another article that the neighbor girl was interviewed and she said she was friends with a 16 year old girl who had lived in the house, but had just recently moved out... Could be she also had info. to provide.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

A law enforcement source has confirmed that a mass grave with "a lot of bodies" has been found by police on a property near Hardin, Texas, approximately 50 miles northeast of Houston.

Liberty County sheriff's deputies are currently on the scene at the home where a tipster reportedly told them 25 to 30 dismembered bodies are buried

CNN reports that a federal source confirmed to the cable network that 20 bodies have been found.

Read more: globalgrind.com...

Is this the most current? Or is the unconfirmed more current?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11

yeah i suppose your right, i just thought they would beable to have a quick look around to confirm what has happened, give aid to any possible survivors or hostages etc etc.

with all the details so far it sounds to me like the house was used to take people back to, before they were killed, so that might mean other people held hostage/imprisoned who could still be alive. maybe i have just seen to many horror movies. this storey is certainly turning into one.
edit on 7-6-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

I am right

They must truly believe something horrible happened there...look at the turn out of LE....that is not even all of them
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/daeb87cd2546.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Exactly.

In cases such as this the Police want to make damned sure they cross all the "T's" and dot all the "I's" so as to reduce the possibility of some sort of legal screw up and potential for two murders getting off on some sort of Half-assed legal screw up technicality.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67
Reptillians anyone?

Ritualists, this is widespread everywhere, in every area, and thanks to the elite/bloodlines and cia propagation of this crapola.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dawged

they call it the patriot act

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
For all you conspiracy theorist.....copter got a shot of a marking on a tree on the property

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f9728d13615.jpg[/atsimg]

And a list of sex offenders in that zip code....

Looks like one of the offenders on the list could be at the address of the possible crime scene...if the address given is correct...

Looks like a simple caricature of an owl to me? Whoda thought owls in the woods like that.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

yeah..it would be nice..if every child killer , as well as adult killers were caught and convicted (from all walks of life)...not just the odd one.

edit on 7-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I think most of those cars belong to reporters and news crews. Americans love grizzly, bloody news stories. I hope they are disappointed this time and it turns out to be an elaborate hoax. but.....

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This whole thing is pretty fishy to me. You guys have seen too many horror movies.

So you're telling me if a "psychic tipster" calls the cops and tells them YOUR house has "20 or 30 bodies, possibly of children" buried there, they should just come busting right in?

This whole thing smells of BS. And why is the media all over it? So far, the story is, cops got a call from a "tipster", supposedly a psychic. Mass turnout of cops and national media, immediately. WTF?

Owner's son is a convicted sex offender. This could mean he was busted for public urination. And since when do the cops need warrants anymore? I thought all that definitely went out the window years ago....anyone remember something called the Patriot Act?

I'm telling you, it stinks to high heaven.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

I think most of those cars belong to reporters and news crews. Americans love grizzly, bloody news stories. I hope they are disappointed this time and it turns out to be an elaborate hoax. but.....

Yes, Americans just looove this. WTF. Look on the newswire, and individual websites, this story is already picked up by all major outlets in England, New Zealand, etc.

link   

(snip)

Americans love grizzly, bloody news stories. I hope they are disappointed this time and it turns out to be an elaborate hoax. but.....

And you are here in this thread because.......... ?

No.... Americans do not "love" what you perceive they do. Speak for yourself and stop generalizing and grouping everyone. Nothing but nasty about your remark.

link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
This whole thing is pretty fishy to me. You guys have seen too many horror movies.

So you're telling me if a "psychic tipster" calls the cops and tells them YOUR house has "20 or 30 bodies, possibly of children" buried there, they should just come busting right in?

This whole thing smells of BS. And why is the media all over it? So far, the story is, cops got a call from a "tipster", supposedly a psychic. Mass turnout of cops and national media, immediately. WTF?

Owner's son is a convicted sex offender. This could mean he was busted for public urination. And since when do the cops need warrants anymore? I thought all that definitely went out the window years ago....anyone remember something called the Patriot Act?

I'm telling you, it stinks to high heaven.

That is not the updated version of the story
In fact, the story is still developing and could change again.
And really? Since when are warrants needed? They have always been needed. The law has not changed
Patriot Act does not cover a crime scene such as this......

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

no that was me who said that, i do not think anybody else agreed thats what should happen. but i did not mean it quite like that, if there were blood visible to go with the tip......

but others have rightly pointed out they cannot do it. i just find it hard to imagine that if they passed a house with bloody windows and bullet holes in it, they would have to sit and wait for a warrent. (thats just an example, that is not what the storey says).

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheArchaeologist

Clearly so do non Americans. Not only can they revel in the gore, but they can cluck their tongues about how its due to our love of guns etc. that this happened in the first place.

Nothing better than wallowing in gore and violence and taking a position of moral superiority while doing it.

At this point it could end up that no one gets their gore.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheArchaeologist

Yes, Americans just looove this. WTF. Look on the newswire, and individual websites, this story is already picked up by all major outlets in England, New Zealand, etc.

I don't love these types of stories..but I know crap like this happens ...and its GREAT if a serial killer or two can be stopped.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
UPDATED:

HARDIN, TX (KTRK) -- The Liberty Co. Sheriff's Office has just now received a Texas Rangers search warrant so it can scope a Hardin-area home where a tipster claimed possible bodies to be.

SOURCE

And nothing about a psychic.

Liberty County Judge Craig McNair said the sheriff's office received a Monday night call from a person who said many bodies were at the house on County Road 2048 at Duff Road, near Hardin. McNair says the caller claimed some of the bodies were dismembered and some children.

Further:

Law enforcement authorities say a cadaver dog then made a positive hit where their source had claimed bodies to be. Deputies expect to know if the claims are true within the hour.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join