It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing Found After Psychic's Tip Leads To Search For Bodies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
ANY murdered person breaks my heart.

I have a lot of dreams that I've murdered someone (or more than one person) and buried the bodies and I'm trying to live my life but I have all this guilt and fear of being caught or found out all the time. I think the dreams are a bit psychic-

If everyone could have just ONE of those dreams, and know how that feels, there would be no murder. It lets me know that it would be pure hades for me if I ever even accidentally did something like that to another person. Mercifully a lot of those dreams stopped after Gary Michael Hilton got arrested. I had a scary run in in real life with him and think that is what caused it. So anyway, I definitely believe in that psychic stuff.

Of course it could have been someone that knew using the psychic term as an excuse to call it in too. Wonder if they gave their name and info?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Here is a link with LIVE coverage (from the air)

As has been noted....they are waiting on a search warrant. News just reported that there was some "evidence" found which is why they are taking the "tip" serious....

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Cnn is saying a "federal official" says they found at least 20 bodies.

At least 20 bodies, including those of children, have been found at a home in Hardin, Texas, a federal official told CNN. Officers are securing the scene, the official said.

news.blogs.cnn.com...
edit on 7-6-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

The Mexican drug cartels operate in practically every major city in the United States and especially in the border states like California, TEXAS, Arizona, and New Mexico. If you think they only operate in the border regions then you are incredibly misinformed.

See this link for more details: www.examiner.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Here is a link with LIVE coverage (from the air)

As has been noted....they are waiting on a search warrant. News just reported that there was some "evidence" found which is why they are taking the "tip" serious....

Reading the comments on this site/article I see this:

this address on goole earth says a sex offender lives there i dont know if he still does but look up the address

Do not know if it is true...have not looked it up myself....but interesting nonetheless....

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheArchaeologist
As long as we're jumping to conclusions, I have to ask why it would be automatically called a cover-up, or serial killer, or satanic?

Mexican drug gangs are the first thing I would think of, as they are waging war along the US border, and have an affinity for "mass graves".

500 bodies have been found in mass graves in Mexico so far this year.

And, so far, this news is unsubstantiated, so why on earth already have conspiracy theories about it?
edit on 7-6-2011 by TheArchaeologist because: 7:30PM EASTERN

What conspiracy theories have you heard? I haven't heard anything...

Just as the news says the FBI is waiting for a search warrant... A mass grave that has at least 20 dismembered bodies has been found and it seems that info got leaked before the FBI wanted for it to.

If anyone has suggested a serial killer, they are speculating using common sense...

I doubt the drug cartel is killing chidren and dumping them in a mass grave in the US... The closest thing to a conspiracy being suggested is coming from you here...Everyone else is just speculating off of what we know at this point...

Are you under the impression that this is right on the border? It's not.

I guess what I am saying is, if you have such a problem with people speculating, then maybe you shouldn't either....?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Just read about this on yahoo.

news.yahoo.com...

Simply horrible that someone would do this to children.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
reply to post by littled16

The Mexican drug cartels operate in practically every major city in the United States and especially in the border states like California, TEXAS, Arizona, and New Mexico. If you think they only operate in the border regions then you are incredibly misinformed.

See this link for more details: www.examiner.com...

So it's okay for you to speculate and come up with conspiracy theories but no one else huh? Go figure.

Well, how about this... I hope the reports are mistaken and that there are not mass graves found in Texas.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

That sounds fine with me. I am just saying that their reach extends alot further than many people like to think, the threat shouldent be discounted just because Liberty County, TX is not immediately adjacent to the Mexican border.

At this point we don't know ANYTHING other than a tipster called the cops saying that "xx dismembered bodies, including some children, can be found at _________".

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
caylee goes missing whole country on emotion laden witch hunt... 30 children dismembered and nobody knows anything....... I have to keep the ATS tradition alive i call HOAX

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Illuminati staging ground for ritual sacrifice?

(sorry just had to get that out there)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheArchaeologist
As long as we're jumping to conclusions, I have to ask why it would be automatically called a cover-up, or serial killer, or satanic?

Mexican drug gangs are the first thing I would think of... so why on earth already have conspiracy theories about it?
edit on 7-6-2011 by TheArchaeologist because: 7:30PM EASTERN

Oh I don't know, just seems like the popular thing to do.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

edit on 7-6-2011 by LadySkadi because:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231

At this point we don't know ANYTHING other than a tipster called the cops saying that "xx dismembered bodies, including some children, can be found at _________".

That is correct. Just keeping everyone honest and fair here.

For what it is worth, here is a local news article talking about it saying that a "Law enforcement agency" confirmed a mass grave with a lot of bodies was found on the property...

So we do have conflicting reports... Some say it is confirmed, some say it is not yet... I am thinking they know it is there, but are not allowed to confirm it until they have the search warrant in their hand...

I hope I am wrong though. I hope it turns out that there is nothing there at all.

www.wfaa.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
May they rest in peace...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Wow, how is THIS for a trip?

This local article claims that a psychic reported the dismembered bodies....

I am thinking there is at least something to the report otherwise the FBI would not be there....

Crazy stuff

www.myfoxdfw.com...

This is becoming a circus...

edit on 7-6-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Crossed my mind too. Could explain the cover-up/screw-up or whatever is making this story appear tenuous. Your suggestion would make it more interesting, finding milk carton kids buried in some NWO mogul's backyard. No less of a tragedy though.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
For those interested and following this.....like I am
Map to the location of this possible crime scene....

According to the live feed im watching and linked above....
LE are just standing around...still waiting for search warrant I assume...camera on copter has great view of the place including up close shots....
edit on June 7th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

Originally posted by Signals

Crossed my mind too. Could explain the cover-up/screw-up or whatever is making this story appear tenuous. Your suggestion would make it more interesting, finding milk carton kids buried in some NWO mogul's backyard. No less of a tragedy though.

Did that honestly cross your mind? Well, in that case....ChrisF231 I owe you a bit of an apology.

Come one, this is not some NWO plot to kill children. If it turns out correct, I bet you it will be the act of a lone crazy pervert...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
For all you conspiracy theorist.....copter got a shot of a marking on a tree on the property

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f9728d13615.jpg[/atsimg]

And a list of sex offenders in that zip code....

Looks like one of the offenders on the list could be at the address of the possible crime scene...if the address given is correct...
edit on June 7th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join