It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III has already begun say Michael Prince

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

i sit here laughing getting a sore side from reading this s#@t Hell i can state the same thing. raise that bull s#$t flag quick

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Mr. Prince states, “The Dracos are omnivores and move across planets like locust for the natural resources, including food, which in this case is us. There will be huge supporting evidence in this book showing they are using us for food. Dracos have two hearts, are between 7 to 12 feet tall, and have the strength of 8 to 16 men. They are hard to kill, have psychic and technological skills in battle that are thousands of years ahead of ours, they’re cold-blooded, and have no remorse or compassion.

www.examiner.com...

He is describing the Biblical Watchers to a Tee!!! IE: Satan and his minions. Read further to see wings and horns on these evil ones.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Does anyone actually believe any of this?

I hope not.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
Does anyone actually believe any of this?

I hope not.

Of course not.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It seems that the Nazi MI5 director, Alfred 'Bonner' ? is like a profile of, Odessa/Paladin Nazi war hero, Otto Skorzeny seen here,

upload.wikimedia.org...

and more info here,
en.wikipedia.org...

The only thing is that Skorzeny is supposed to have died in 1975 which is around or shortly after the era Casbolt is referring to, although he talks as if he is still alive, but there is some controversy as to when Skorzeny died or if as yet. Casbolt decribes Bonner as being in his fifties, (as I heard it) However Casbolt has written elsewhere that Bonner was actually born in 1918, which does bring Skorzeny, (who stated birthdate was 1908) into the picture. If he is talking about the same man, it's hard to think that Casbolt would not have known him also as Otto Skozeny, in fact there is more known about Skorzeny than Bonner??

Extract from Casbolt,
"Officially, Alfred Bonner was born in 1918 which would make him over ninety years old. However, he is much older than this. Bonner looks and sounds like a man in his early fifties with a well spoken public schoolboy manner. Bonner speaks fluent German and actually considers himself German. The truth is that Bonner was born in Bavaria, Germany and served under Hitler in WW2. Sound unbelievable? Then read on.

His military records show him turning up in England in 1947 during Project Paperclip. "

That extract is from another site and I don't have the link at the moment, I will look again for it.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b87ab2b67e62.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Originally posted by hiphopheroindotcom
ww3 started as soon as the towers got destroyed

No thats the Iraqi War or War on Terrorism

And this war on terrorism has led to an invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq. It has led to bombing campaigns in Pakistan, Lybia and Yemen.

So what makes you think that the War on Terrorism is not WW3?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
reply to post by smurfy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b87ab2b67e62.jpg[/atsimg]

Otto Skorzeny is/was real, as is/was Martin Bormann. I am making a comparison. not analysing a mindset.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join