It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the checkpoint of the future?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

that method works on my kids and, apparently, my wife uses it against me.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Probably a long shot, but the idea just popped into my head.

This could be used for population control. The delinquents go through the "ENHANCED" lane and get shot up with a bunch of radiation, contract cancer and die. The unchecked people go through the "NORMAL" lane, getting shot with "normal" amounts of security radiation. As long as they live a healthy life, they will survive. This weeds through the majority of travelers, and ensures that only the strong will survive. The "KNOWN TRAVELERS" are the squeaky clean good samaritans (and people of power) who will be the future of this world. Boom! Population under control.

Seriously though...

edit on 6/7/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by scojak

between you, Ash and Getready, I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Another thread touting the Bio-Metric Pass

That thread probably won't help you sleep much either!

As described on the U.S. Customs and Border Protection website, the trusted traveler program allows applicants to receive a biometric border pass to facilitate cross-border travel. The recipient must undergo a thorough background check against criminal, law enforcement, customs, immigration and terrorist files, including biometric fingerprint checks and a personal interview with a CBP officer. The trusted traveler network is more thoroughly described on the "Global Entry" website maintained by U.S. Customs and Border Patrol. "Global Entry is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) program that allows expedited clearance for pre-approved, low risk travelers upon arrival in the United States," the CBP website proclaims.

edit on 7-6-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Sorry, you got caught up in our tripple layered tin foil sandwich.

But I do believe it is a means to an end for something harmful.

GRA- Awesome stuff. Chips are technically already in use but I do believe we're simply in the baby steps phase right now and it will only get worse and more acceptable.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Why does the yellow entrance have so many scanner looking things? Can I get some cancer with my flights? Thank you...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

edit on 7-6-2011 by LadySkadi because: redundant

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Chips are technically already in use but I do believe we're simply in the baby steps phase right now and it will only get worse and more acceptable.

Each generation takes it less and less seriously. My generation would have panicked, but there are reports of the current generation volunteering to be chipped just to get VIP status at a night club!!

RFIDbuss chip the VIP

The 'VeriChip', a Radio Frequency Identification chip made by a US company, will mean regular clubbers at the Baja Beach Club in Barcelona will no longer have to wait in queue to pay to get in.

And it doesn't even have to be implanted into the hand - clubbers can have the chip injected into any part of their body, as long as they are able to flash it in front of the scanner.

The nightclub has now turned Tuesday nights into Implant Night where guests can be chipped in between drinking and dancing.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

no worries, to counteract the fear spewing forth from your fingertips, I've got the dude who wants to wear pasties in my future naked for safety society.

that'll keep me sleeping.

in a coma.

Truth is, I don't buy into a lot of these concepts of government putting forth steps to take over the people. For starters, they don't need to take us over. We're under their control. If anything, they need to find ways to avoid us overthrowing them. More controls won't do it.
Second, the government, as a whole, is inept. We're sitting on an insane amount of debt, our country is, for all intents and purposes, bankrupt, we've got another economic crisis looming over our heads, one that has the potential to make the last one look like a hiccup, and we have no means of stopping it. To think that this group of buffoons could come up with a multi step plan to take over our minds or wallets or freedom is silly.

It's no different than the 1,000 year (and running) plan for the illuminati to take over the world only it's somewhat sooner and run by people with far less intellect than our ancestors.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by Crakeur

Honestly, I don't have a problem with expediting travel (esp. if I frequently travel) what I do have a problem with is intentionally making it difficult for those who do not wish to take that extra step. Now, I'm not saying they are doing that, but *if it becomes the standard to do so in order to push people into their preferred security choice, then that is a line that must be drawn. (Example: TSA wants people to use the body scanners. If you choose not to use the body scanners, TSA will intentionally make the alternative option so undesirable that in the future you *will choose to use the body scanners because your past experience with the alternative was (insert word of choice)...

First of all I would never fly in america or any other country that makes it mandatory to be scanned as though I am luggage. Second if I ever have this terrible choice forced upon me I would opt for the pat down or even a naked body search.

I can't believe the government and its corporate buddies are willing to go down this avenue based on a 9-11 false flag event. It seems there is no end in sight but sooner or later people will resent the intrusion and force the bs to stop.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

For you Crakeur....

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Sorry, I just thought I'd express my thoughts on a possible ulterior motive.

Note: If you want to get your mind off all this bad news, try stimulating your amygdala. It's a great way to centralize your focus on a simple task where the result is you being happier. And, apparently, if you learn how to "pop" it/them, it's pretty amazing. I haven't been able to pop mine yet, but I've learned to stimulate it, and that really helps when you get discouraged. I'm not trying to sell anything or hijack this thread, I'm just trying to let people know about it, as it's pretty cool stuff.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by scojak
reply to post by Crakeur

Sorry, I just thought I'd express my thoughts on a possible ulterior motive.

Note: If you want to get your mind off all this bad news, try stimulating your amygdala. It's a great way to centralize your focus on a simple task where the result is you being happier. And, apparently, if you learn how to "pop" it/them, it's pretty amazing. I haven't been able to pop mine yet, but I've learned to stimulate it

Stimulating your amygdala....hummmmm

Is there such a thing as mutual amygdala stimulation so my gf and I can "pop" together?

Even thinking such things could put one on the govts. "no fly list"

www.alternet.org...
edit on 7-6-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

The government is not inept because retarded people were put into office, it is simply a facade of "problem, reaction, solution" to eventually allow for the possible implementation of a one world disorder dictatorship. The more information government agencies have about you, the less likely you are to revolt to their desires because they will track you down and imprison you in a fema camp or simply kill you. You won't go to jail unless its in total isolation so that you cannot share your experiences with other inmates and eventually "the media" which has sold out anyway and is very unlikely to care.

Example: I have proof of ufos and want to share it. Government tracks me down and no need to discredit me. Alternatively someone in middle management does not agree with upper management decisions and goes "rogue". He/she has their assets frozen from all bank accounts, the media demonises him/her, he/she becomes "outcast" and everyone wants nothing to do with him/her. In a land of crazies the sane person is thought crazy. I love that serpico movie because it is based on real life.

Unless we pull the plug on the illuminati during this decade I forsee people slowely getting accustomed to the beast, population reduction by way of more nuclear disasters, oil spills, plane crashings into buildings, small yield nukes going off in populated areas, biological terror and then forced vaccines, possible "asteroid collisions" via laser satellites in space, etc...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaaStimulating your amygdala....hummmmm

Is there such a thing as mutual amygdala stimulation so my gf and I can "pop" together?

Even thinking such things could put one on the govts. "no fly list"

www.alternet.org...

Haha, you know, I don't know. There very well could be. Perhaps you could even stimulate her amygdala and she yours. Sounds pretty intimate.

I've only been doing it a little over a week so my knowledge and amygdala stimulation skills are rather fundamental.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
"...passengers would be divided into risk categories based on the information available about them."

Doesn't sound good for the rest of us

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

I thought it was Enemy of the State.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
i'll translate the meaning of each sign over the gates:

enhanced: muslims and black people.
normal: middle to low class.
known travelers: senators, congressman, rich white people.

edit on 7-6-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
i'll translate the meaning of each sign over the gates:

enhanced: muslims and black people.
normal: middle to low class.
known travelers: senators, congressman, rich white people.

edit on 7-6-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

Don't forget the last gate....
The one with a revolving door for Mexicans and Cartels.

You know security is only for airline passengers and random citizens, it is not for the actual borders where millions just walk across.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The TSA could easily fix this problem. All they have to do is hire smoking hot girls preferably in skimpy outfits, I would not mind them groping me, and them make them do a re-search.

edit on 8-6-2011 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join