It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings and Salutations!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Just thought I'd write an introduction, since it seems to be customary among the members here of ATS. I'm not the smartest crayon in the box but I am sure trying to learn my way around. I like to find new knowledge and experiences and soak them up. i mean this site is about slashing ignorance, right? Hopefully after some more learning trials I can post factual information or just some interesting links to things that ATS members might find interesting. Currently I'm into teaching myself what I think to be Reiki. Yeah, I know I might get some hateful comments on here about that, I don't know. I'm not used to being in forums, etc. Since I was little I could feel energy off people and I could sense things, see things, and feel things. I seek enlightenment and truth in my travels, and look to find a way to remember my pasts from long ago. I'm skeptical of religion, mostly I am agnostic...dogma is not one to excite me. ...are introductions supposed to sound like resumes? It's all about "me, me ,me" in them I suppose. Well if you are interested in what I've got to say, give feedback or information on anything. I'm up for anything new. Sorry for a long intro, I'm very happy to be here though, I think that we can all make a difference one person at a time by stopping the deceptions and lies the government and other PTB throw at us. And by the way, I'm 15 years old. Thanks.
-Peace

edit on 6/7/11 by purespirit because: Needed more information

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by purespirit

Nice introduction

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay here, and find interesting threads,as well post some.

I am not the brightest crayon in the box either , but I think some like my color, compared to the ones overly bright ones,who may think too highly of themselves. (whats wrong with warm beige..lol)

I will try and warn you, that there are those who will make fun of you, but many who are very very supportive.

I myself will sometimes lash out passionately at members I strongly disagree with.

There are all kinds here..it seems..so just develop a bit of a thick skin,and be grateful for those who appreciate you,and can share like minded knowledge with you.

A mod should be around shortly to give you some helpful links on rules ,and other info ..if they haven't already while I am typing this..

Once again..a warm welcome..from another relatively new member.

edit on 7-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Thank you, your support means a lot to me and I'll read your stuff in the future. Besides a tough shell is already built into me since none of the people outside the internet realm seem to give a bleep about what I think.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by purespirit
reply to post by gabby2011

Thank you, your support means a lot to me and I'll read your stuff in the future. Besides a tough shell is already built into me since none of the people outside the internet realm seem to give a bleep about what I think.

You will find those you can relate to,and exchange info with..

I didn't think to use the search button when I first got here (cause I'm an airhead at times)...but there is tons of info..that has sort of gotten buried on the site..if you just press the search button ,and type in whatever topic you're interested in..more than likely some good threads on them..and if you post on them, they also get resurrected , which can be a good thing. I'm sure you'll find tons of stuff on Reiki , and members who can help you out with that subject.

Now sure if my posts would interest you..I tend to sway towards the conspiracy aspect of things , and have only really been studying conspiracies for hmm..not even two years, such as 911 , and others.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I mostly stay in the paranormal and prophecy forums and it seems to match your interests quite well.

Otherwise my main interest is self-cultivation in Falun Dafa which means I live like an ordinary person but always strive to become a better and better person by assimilating myself to Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in my daily life. I also do some physical exercises and meditate to cleanse my body. I find the powers developed by Falun Dafa cultivation unmatched by anything I ever saw or heard about. Supernormal powers can also be developed this way and especially for young people it can be very, very fast and powerful...

The book Zhuan Falun is linked into my signature link below in case you are interested in reading the "book of all books" about human life and the supernormal.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good.
edit on 9-6-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

top topics

join