It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total National Debt by the second! And State's Debts also.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
US Debt Clock

I found the Above link while researching for one of my college courses hope you enjoy it as much as the Accountant who keeps track of it.

Also I didn't know where to post this so i guess here will work.
edit on 11/11/2010 by Fastercaddy because: Adjusted Link.

edit on June 7th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: fix link

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Fastercaddy

I've been going to this site for a year or so. It's pretty astonishing to say the least. It's one thing to hear about it in the news, but when you see the numbers for yourself and how fast they are rising it's pretty scary.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hey the link in ur post is a parked page for advertisements ... MODS Alerted

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

The link is just incorrect - its .org not .com

No need to hurt yourself spamming the Alert button this time

Working link here......www.usdebtclock.org...
edit on 7/6/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Yea..... No its not. You are sadly mistaken.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
is this it...

www.usdebtclock.org...

?????

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

www. debtclock .org again a parked page...........

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Thank you for fixing that. I edited it also.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

USdebtclock.org mate. Please learn to read.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

www. debtclock .org again a parked page...........

this was before u edited ur post...... I did a copy paste in my browser......

edit on 7-6-2011 by smartbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Errrm don't mean to ring any alarm bells for my American friends but there is no way you guys are ever going to pay that back. The rate at which your debt is climbing is well beyond the ability of your tax payers to pay. In fact you can't even pay the interest. Hmm I hope the Australian reserve currency isn't the US dollar. Ill have to look that up. Wow this is why the Chinese are selling your dollar as fast as they can. Guys take my advice get your selves about 6 months worth of food stored away. If OPEC decide to jump ship to say the Euro, looking at those figures I don't see that they will have much choice, it will be wheel barrow full of money for a loaf of bread time.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AusiAnarchist
Errrm don't mean to ring any alarm bells for my American friends but there is no way you guys are ever going to pay that back. The rate at which your debt is climbing is well beyond the ability of your tax payers to pay. In fact you can't even pay the interest. Hmm I hope the Australian reserve currency isn't the US dollar. Ill have to look that up. Wow this is why the Chinese are selling your dollar as fast as they can. Guys take my advice get your selves about 6 months worth of food stored away. If OPEC decide to jump ship to say the Euro, looking at those figures I don't see that they will have much choice, it will be wheel barrow full of money for a loaf of bread time.

already ahead of you on that one. Even have a SHTF property to retreat too with cattle and farm land to grow wheat and food. Lucky for us we get to have guns in america

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AusiAnarchist

14 trillion $ is the official figure.
I don't wish to ring any alarm bells for our American friends either but I have seen the "real" national debt quoted as 75 Trillion $.

www.truthinaccounting.org...

We can all believe what we wish but I remember Bill Clinton telling Oprah in a round about way that when he left office the debt was over 8 Trillion $.

If anyone would care to read the book "Empire of Debt" published in 2005 (which accurately predicted the financial crisis of 2007/8), one would see that the USA national debt was quoted therein as 50 Trillion $ (2005) so 75 would seem about right. 6 years down the line.

Even if it was 14 trillion $, The interest payments alone can never be met..... The bankers have won, they have stolen all of the wealth and the meek shall inherit the scorched earth.

PEACE,
RK
edit on 7-6-2011 by Rigel Kent because: WHAT I MEANT TO SAY WAS, A FREIND WATCHED OPRAH THEN TOLD ME

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
They should have a separate link to the District of Columbia and their debt; I bet they have some really high numbers for not being a State!

In NM my personal debt according to their numbers is $8000; maybe I can write them a check when the World comes screeching to a halt!

top topics

join