It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Admits: We Have No Gold

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Do you realize how powerful the dollar will become?
Do not underestimate the power of the Cheetos.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Obviously with some one like Ron Paul out trying to find the US Gold, it is going to be a long time before we find the empty suit cases.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
reply to post by seaside sky

Im going to re post this as it is very important

Russia Says IMF Chief Jailed For Discovering All US Gold Is Gone

Looks like the wheels are starting to fall off

Geez, I started a thread about this a couple of days ago and it got BINNED to HOAX within minutes!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheReturnisNear
This is why I can’t stand Ron Paul. Instead of forcing the culprits to speak and defend themselves, good Ol Ron Paul runs his mouth on and on and on like he is at some campaign rally. Rest assured the Fed culprits laughed about the whole episode at a steak lunch because they basically had to say NOTHING.

At least he is doing something which is more than can be said about rest.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I am just waiting for the retarded (sorry) government to sell Hawaii or Guam or Puerto Rico... or maybe close 500 or so military bases...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

The same people who are destroying our economy are also making sure by the time the majority of Americans notice whats going on, they have security systems in place that will prevent us from doing a damn thing about it.

Yea, but does it look like Americans are really looking for a fight? I mean you have a president that has a forged Birth Certificate and laughs about it, half of Americans realize the fraud, and ZERO of them would do anything about it even though they know the fraud. Libyans will riot in the streets. Syrians will take up arms against an entire Army of a dictator. Americans would rather loot the local liquor store. It just isn't in America anymore to defend themselves against the obvious therefore it doesn't take much to command and conquer. Periodically the politicians take a swipe at the first and second Amendment trying to stake out a blow against free speech and armed groups but overall keeping 300 million Americans in check has been pretty darn easy task it would appear to me.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hitler hid all his gold in undisclosed mines and banks all over the globe, same as the Vatican. the reason the gold is no longer the standard is that its easier to steal it if we don't know how much there is or where its really being kept

edit on 7-6-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LexiconRiot

I was just telling my husband that same thing last night. It is almost like we are being pushed to our limits, as though we are being guided to self-destruct.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
Hitler hid all his gold in undisclosed mines and banks all over the globe, same as the Vatican. the reason the gold is no longer the standard is that its easier to steal it if we don't know how much there is or where its really being kept

edit on 7-6-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

That I would agree with, and did Ron Paul ask the Treasury where it is and how much they have? No he pursues some lengthy campaign speech with a couple of dorks from the Federal Reserve. Heck the tea party favorite black pizza dude Herman Cain was a chairman of the Federal Reserve of Kansas City before he became favorite tea party guy and pizza man.

I don't think the Treasury has any gold either. I bet it is looted and sold off to banks and groups a long time ago. Congress can't get it back. The undocumented (ok forgery documentation) worker in the White House can't get it back, the Fed can't get it back and the Treasury can't get it back. Like the gold under the World Trade Center that started shipping out just before the building fell, its gone. Its gone baby gone. You done got looted.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by restlessbrainsyndrome
reply to post by LexiconRiot

I was just telling my husband that same thing last night. It is almost like we are being pushed to our limits, as though we are being guided to self-destruct.

What other explanation is there? The Obama Birth Certificate forgery (done by a forgerer I like to call the Smiley Face Forgerer for a smiley face he/she left on the document) was such a set up that it is an obvious attempt to stoke somebody. But the dumbing down of America was so successful that Obama gives us an obvious forged document and nobody does anything. The riots didn't happen. The blacks aren't pissed off. No liquor stores have been burned. Americans just keep on keeping on without blinking. The dumbing down is complete, successful and amazingly efficient. To the point where Americans willl even accept being groped at an Airport just so they won't miss their flight. TSA could probably slap passengers with leather belts and if a state says enough, we are finished with that, then they close their airports. They thought they would get riots for all the # and they got more and more compliance. Americans aren't going to do anything even if you spit in their face.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
We can make a new thread about how the federal reserve is evil and make theories about whether or not the gold is in fort knox .. however..

It's still, at least to me... wise to DENY IGNORANCE and that is what I'm doing by repeating the mantra..

The original post and the subsequent responses talk about how the fed admits it has no gold and people are stunned at this amazing revelation.. this is the part where we need to deny ignorance.. this thread is bunk for the simple fact that the federal reserve is not responsible for our gold reserves.. so the thread is pointless.. people who come in late and skip to the end aren't going to understand and it will perpetuate the idea that the fed was supposed to control our gold and now it's gone..

So one last time just to keep it a persistent thing in my journey to again, deny ignorance..

1. The fed is not responsible for the gold reserves
2. The treasury department is responsible for the gold reserves
3. The gold reserves are housed at Fort Knox, under the treasury department.. not the fed..
4. In summary: the fed should not have gold, and don't .. as they clearly said.. no news here

I think it's a bad idea to continue on this thread with the wrong idea.. the topic is about the fed not having gold and it's skewed far off the road from there..
deny ignorance

Should also be noted that the fed isn't part of the government, they are private .. the treasury is part of the government..
edit on 7-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

Sorry man, but you've LOST ME???

The FED RESERVE is meant to have held almost 1.5 times the amount of GOLD, of that in Fort Knox (7716 tons to 5046 tons), so your points are totally lost on me:

WIKI:

The United States Bullion Depository holds 4,578 metric tons (5046 tons) of gold bullion (147.2 million oz. troy). This is roughly 2.5% of all the gold ever refined throughout human history. Even so, the depository is second in the United States to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York's underground vault in Manhattan, which holds 7,000 metric tons (7716 tons) of gold bullion (160.8 million oz. troy), some of it in trust for foreign nations, central banks and official international organizations.

There's 'denying ignorance' and there's just plain STUPID.
edit on 7-6-2011 by SpaceJockey1 because: Spelling fix

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Did you ever wonder how hundreds of thousands of jews would get on one way tracks to the gas chambers? Yea, some resisted in Poland and so forth, but for the most part it was a really efficient genocide. Likewise American wealth has been efficiently transferred to red China and Americans have said nothing. They cheered the transfer because they could get an LCD TV from Walmart 50.00 cheaper.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Even so, the depository is second in the United States to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York's underground vault in Manhattan, which holds 7,000 metric tons (7716 tons) of gold bullion (160.8 million oz. troy), some of it in trust for foreign nations, central banks and official international organizations.
-------------
If this is true then the two dorks lied to Ron Paul (actually the one dork, the other one said NOTHING). Still that is only 240 billion dollars if my math is correct and our unfunded obligations are 60 trillion.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Lies, lies, lies !

How do you suppose they filmed die hard 3 ? jeeze

But seriously, wow :/ good post

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Well lets see then, you can take a tour of the vault in New York City and see the gold bars.
But it doesn't belong to them. It is foreign owned. But they hold on to it.
Posession is 9/10ths of the law. Is it not?

Link to pix of gold vault in NYC :

gonyc.about.com...

Or you can google pictures of Federal Reserve Bank of New York for lots of glittery pix.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
the fed is in the business of printing make believe money. gold bars are based on reality, which goes against the fantasy world most of them live in.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

First off, you are way off topic, please keep to the topic at hand.
You may complain in the proper thread.
And I am not sure what you speak of, I do not support searches, I support the law.

Back on topic,
So what does this mean?
Will the stock market drop again tomorrow?
Maybe finally break 12000??
We'll see.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I think your confusing the federal reserve with Fort Knox, Totally different entities.

Whether there is gold still in Fort Knox is another story to debate but the federal reserve not having gold is not an issue to me. That''s like Bank of America saying they have no gold....so what, who cares.

Now if all the gold in Fort Knox is not there anymore then we have something to worry about and conspiracies to sniff out.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
To those of you who say no big dieal... it's in the hands of the treasury, where it belongs.

You do realize you're comforted by the fact that the gold is in the care of the same department that is currently openly plundering pension funds to float the government debt while the politicians dicker on the terms of raising the debt limit?

Somehow, I find no comfort in that fact.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
NESARA NOW!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join