It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Admits: We Have No Gold

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Federal Reserve Admits: We Have No Gold

www.shtfplan.com

The Federal Reserve does not own any gold at all. We have not owned gold since 1934, so we have not engaged in any gold swap...

What appears on our balance sheet is gold certificates…Before 1934 the Federal Reserve did, we did own gold. We turned that over by law to the Treasury and received in return for that gold certificates.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.thedailycrux.com
beforeitsnews.com

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Many of us have known for a long time there is no gold and they stole it all decades ago. However now we have the proof as Federal Reserve Attorney Scott Alvarez admits to Ron Paul Current head of the House banking and finance committee in the following video. Also Rep Walter Jones is pathetically trying to garner sympathy for the poor Federal Reserve crying that the distrust by the American people is horrendous. I wonder how this cowardly lap dog of the banksters can sleep at night in such a pathetic state...

Perhaps and I hope we are approaching the point of critical mass. I know Ron Paul has been trying for decades to do a physical or visual audit of Fort Knox to see how much gold is in there and they will not let him...

This also is a play on words as the Gold is supposed to be the American peoples (in most peoples minds) However it has not been since 1934. So the BS on how the US Treasury has the gold is just a ruse. We need to demand they prove it...

www.shtfplan.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 7-6-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
hurry quick, find 231,000 Tungstein bars
and 52,000 cans of Gold spray paint
from wally world and we can fake it
for another 100 yrs.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
in all seriousness, if this is true
it is the beginning of the end.
nobody will lend anymore.
there will be a mass crash
on wall street and a mad dash
run on the banks to get their paper
out of ignorance.

good bye Fed

hello NWO

oh wait a min,
whose $144B worth of gold bricks
was stolen from the Fed Res vaults
under the WTC ????

me thinks they looted the Fed's gold
before declaring it bankrupt.

edit on 6/7/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
the federal reserve not owning gold

yes we already knew that.

and for a "bank" not to have any real assets other than cash just shows us all

just how stupid they are.

everyone has gold even in the rest of the world

except this nation.

stupid is as stupid does.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

So somebody answer this one..

If they control the money supply, they don't need money, they just use that concept to control us right?

So, money is not backed by GOLD, so as printers of money, they don't need gold, right?

So, what do THEY need gold for? It is not wealth, they already have that.

I guess it is for some OTHER reason.

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I read an interesting article recently that breaks down the ownership of the FED. It's basically owned by the six big banks in the U.S. Those six banks also have large shares in all fortune 500 companies, sometimes the controlling share. This article also broke down, how it is only 8 families who have the majority of stock in the banks. So basically we have 8 families that own the banks, own the FED, and run the fortune 500 companies.

Link to the article :www.globalresearch.ca...
edit on 7-6-2011 by smartbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Things are speeding up now. Everyday more and more news comes out to make us further distrust the American Government. What is the end game? Who is behind the scenes guiding this pathetic display of corruption. It is my belief that the American people are being pushed towards revolt against the establishment. Both parties spit venom and then commit copious amount of deplorable acts to piss of their own base. The only explanation for this is a coordinated attempt to usurp the government via civil war. At least this is the only end game my mind keeps coming back too. I hope I am wrong.

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
We KNEW there was no gold.... We "conspiracy kooks" have been certain of it for years.

The gold the Federal Reserve is lacking however, is surprising. Other central Banks have gold, don't they?

Other nations who grant their central banks the monopoly of currency creation and credit rate control have gold.

But our central banks can somehow magically maintain the "US Dollar" standard without gold reserves?

Let me see... the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank has no gold assets.... but their board members (the other banks) do THEY have gold? Oh wait? That wouldn't matter. As corporate members their share no liability with the Federal Reserve...

OK... so my grandparents, and parent were suckered into believing that their money was worth something... but it never was. .... I'm sorry... in what way was this not fraud?

And we keep renewing their charter.... and politician's still defer to them as if they were royalty....

Yeah... this is officially weak.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
the federal reserve not owning gold

yes we already knew that.

and for a "bank" not to have any real assets other than cash just shows us all

just how stupid they are.

everyone has gold even in the rest of the world

except this nation.

stupid is as stupid does.

Here is the rub, if you do not own gold then what are the gold certificates if not certificates of ownership? Physically we know there is no gold but who ever holds the certificates of ownership is technically the owner. If you deposit gold in a bank or warehouse and get a certificate for the amount deposited do you consider yourself an owner?

Ron Paul is subtly asking the right questions to get these crooks to paint themselves into a corner. I love how he asks them if we don't use the gold and it is just sitting there why not give it back to the American people... Oh we don't have a position on that... Let's get the Treasury into these hearings and ask them the same questions...

edit on 7-6-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
couple the above data with GM CEO who is now
calling for a $1 a gallon gas rate hike

money.cnn.com...

and u have disaster looming

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
And?

I know it doesnt work like that but
Which country on earth could dare asking them to see the physical evidence of it?
plz dont say the chinese, they got plenty of issues just regarding water so i dont see China playing the bully anytime soon.

btw the tungsten bar and gold spray is perfect, no wonder why the Rothschild are making wine now.

edit on 7-6-2011 by eagleeye2 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
link   
Obama is currently in negotations with frito lay.Starting next week,the u.s. dollar will be backed by cheetos.In addition,they will be the crunchy kind.

link   
Dont worry about it guys. the Bank of England is exactly the same. I was checking the balance sheets the other day, available from the website.

Holdings by the BoE

0 OzT

If all money was gold. and gold then got transferred into paper, than paper was no longer backed by Gold. then all the gold was stolen. PLain and simple.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
well I guess it's official
the FED just defaulted
on America.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zookey
reply to post by hawkiye

So somebody answer this one..

If they control the money supply, they don't need money, they just use that concept to control us right?

So, money is not backed by GOLD, so as printers of money, they don't need gold, right?

So, what do THEY need gold for? It is not wealth, they already have that.

I guess it is for some OTHER reason.

The gold is "just in case."

Fiat money creators are always playing a game of "chicken" with actual resources, physical holdings of this and that, etc. In the 1970s there was mistrust of the dollar in the wake of Vietnam and soaring inflation. International holders of dollar assets (and the French, in particular) began to demand their gold holdings (as the dollar was still then officially backed by and redeemable in gold). The coffers were quickly depleted and the emperor was about to be naked, when suddenly Nixon basically threw down the gauntlet by going off the gold standard. He basically was saying to the capitalist world at the time: "OK, we admit it, there isn't enough gold. But so what? The system works pretty much OK for all the big players. You really want to crash the whole system?" The big players and the market in general decided that no, they didn't want to.

Basically what the Fed has been doing since 2008 (earlier, really, but since the financial shock in earnest) is taking this game to the next level. "Sure, we are printing cash, buying our own debt, handing out bailouts like candy...but what are you going to do about it?" Up to now, the world has decided that the benefits of maintaining "business as usual" outweigh the benefits of demanding accurate gold pricing. But the more they lean on this method for support and justification, the more dangerous it becomes. Measures like QE 1 & 2 are meant to be extraordinary measures, not ways of life. The smart money knows the longer this charade goes on, the more the chances of a crackup, and they are increasingly demanding physical. I'm not talking about your average ATS guy with a few gold keuggerands under his pillow, or even successful independent commodity traders...I mean the big players - Asian and Middle Eastern Sovereign Wealth funds, Indian and Chinese government policy, etc. These people are sloooooowly backing towards the door the longer the US refuses to set its house in order.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
FORT KNOX is FULL OF GOLD!!!

There is 25,000 army men their to protect it at any given minute..

So your telling me the physical gold in fort knox is now replaced with certificates?

THERE HAS TO BE GOLD THEIR!! JUST GOTTA !!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

from my understanding is that you own the gold but the holder of that gold is held liable for it

this differs and is just like stocks basically you get a piece of paper showing "ownership" but with stocks they really dont exist except in cyberspace its value just like gold depends on the market and the supply and demand of either gold or stock.

the kicker is theirs no real proof of their values.

and the rub for me is that this government and obama doing a repeat of what fdr did when he stole gold from us and fort knox.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The truth is JED Clampett bought all of the gold back in the 60s,after he struck it rich.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Don't get me wrong, because I detest the Fed, but it is certainly a conflict of interest for the Fed to own gold and control the money supply. Considering that the Fed can create inflation at will, they could by default create an increase in the price of gold, then cash it in and then raise interest rates to combat the inflation and bring the price of gold back down. Then buy more and the cycle repeats. Now there's a conspiracy for you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join