It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Message to NATO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWontBelieveU

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Oh no!!! What will Anon do... a DoS attack so that NATO employees can't access You Tube (yawn) give me a break.

I used to kind of like Anon... until they made me miss out on a months worth of Call of Duty: Black Ops.
edit on 7-6-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

I just threw up in my mouth a little ....

Well I for one agree with his comment, and I don't even own a console!

If you condone and agree with the stealing of innocent peoples sensitive account details and personal information then you are a scumbag. It is no different to the CIA knowing all your details...They have it and can use it against you!!!

"Lulz security", lol what kind of a "Lulzy" retard name is that?

How many rouge groups are there these days claiming to be anon anyway? Because that's what they are groups...NOT individuals.

If that were the case then I am sending out a message as an anonymous member right now. The governments of this world are going to feel "our" wrath if they continue to pursue wars for blood and oil. Hows that? Does that message count as being an "anonymous" one? Should it be taken seriously as I am Anon?

NO, as Anon are organized groups who stand for different things with different agendas. But mostly they're a bunch of trolls and malicious hackers.

There is no ONE single group of Anonymous, because if there was then it's contradicting to be one minute playing the victim and then the next playing the villain!

So in essence the CIA are anon and so are the "Good Guys".
edit on 8-6-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
All Anonymous is going to accomplish, is the creation of new bills that will allow countries to vastly increase punishment for hacking infractions if caught. Then will come the huge sting operations. Imo, it's a group led by a bunch of ignorant nerds who think they are metting out "justice," when they have no experience or proper reasoning to do it. They are immature - also, a bunch of wusses, imo, really setting that image of "haha I am using the anonymity of the Internet to act like I'm a badass." They hide behind masks at rallies. Yea.. that's really standing up for what you believe in.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
When they brought out the "Terrorist," it was a convenience to the TPTB, because Terrorists represent no nation, no country and have no real head. Countless freedoms have been stripped away and fascist, draconian measures have been implemented on behalf of the ubiquitous, but illusive Terrorist.

Now, we have on the other hand, Anonymous, which in all reality has a structural model exactly like the Terrorists. At first, you think they are doing humankind a favor by sticking up for the little guy, but in reality - as many others have speculated in this thread - they will have the net result of Terrorists in further stripping away freedoms and more fascists, draconian measures implemented.

So, are they cy-op? Occam's Razor.
edit on 8-6-2011 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Message to Anon: Go get 'em, Script Kiddies! Hurry, get your DDOS going and take down www.nato.int. You can do it! I have faith in you! If you REALLY want to show your "power" and want to walk the walk, why don't you super hackers get Obama's college application records? That shouldn't be too difficult for the masters in Anon. Hell, the super duper pooper scooper hackers should be able to break in and get this in 5 minutes. After all, it's all about "honesty" and "transparency", right? Imagine the turmoil you could cause by getting these documents, especially if the President committed fraud. Yeah, you could cause a huge ripple in the political spectrum. But, you won't do this. Why? Because you can't, or you're afraid to. Instead, you'll pull a page from the Scientology playbook and go after private citizens. Or, you'll get your next martyr like Bradley Manning. Why did Manning have to get those documents anyway? If you're such good hackers, why didn't you get in without having to have a mule steal the information? Hmmmmmmmmmm.......

I used to support you 100%, however I haven't seen anything useful from Anon since they exposed the Scientology documents. It seems that Anon is pushing a Communist agenda now. If you really wanted to exact "change" (not the Obama Marxist change, but change that is truly good), you have a target rich environment. Do you really think that Wiener is the only politician who is out of control? Hack their accounts, find the dirt, expose it. Do this over and over and over, until we get truly "good" people in government. However, doing a DDOS attack isn't the same as real hacking. So, simply target your next DDOS victim and have at it. I'd love to see you get the Denver Players Club list and release it. If you want to bring down the "power brokers", that would be a good start. There is sooooooo much more you super hackers could do, instead of the silly DDOS attacks with LOIC. Git-R-Done!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chipkin9
If you condone and agree with the stealing of innocent peoples sensitive account details and personal information then you are a scumbag. It is no different to the CIA knowing all your details...They have it and can use it against you!!!

Then don't sign up. You'll live. Or at the very least demand better security, from what I heard, it wasn't that difficult to hack and your information wasn't even encrypted.

People who resort to insults such as "retard" and "scumbag" usually fail at serious contribution. You lose 50% of your credibility as soon as you type those words.

How many rouge groups are there these days claiming to be anon anyway? Because that's what they are groups...NOT individuals.

Any "group" claiming to be Anonymous are making a conscious choice to be a part of a revolution. It doesn't matter if its 5 guys getting together on a message board and discussing it, or 1 single guy who was smart enough to hack into the gov Email accounts.

If that were the case then I am sending out a message as an anonymous member right now. The governments of this world are going to feel "our" wrath if they continue to pursue wars for blood and oil. Hows that? Does that message count as being an "anonymous" one? Should it be taken seriously as I am Anon?

I think you'd be right on the ball with that message. I think the wrath is coming, and I think it will be "ours". With the way things are being run.... Its more likely to happen than Elenin - trust. Even the people in denial are going to get involved as soon as TPTB starts knocking on doors and collecting firearms.

NO, as Anon are organized groups who stand for different things with different agendas. But mostly they're a bunch of trolls and malicious hackers.

Again, it is the Trolls who tend to use words like "retard" and "scumbag" and point fingers and blanketly deny every piece of evidence presented. The "idea" of anonymous is more important than "who" anonymous is.

There is no ONE single group of Anonymous, because if there was then it's contradicting to be one minute playing the victim and then the next playing the villain!

Not exactly sure what you're trying to say here - I don't recall them using either of the "v" words. The overall theme to me is basically "quit lying to us as an excuse to take away our rights, and here's how we're going to prove to you that we won't allow it"

As someone mentioned previously, the quest for truth is not limited to people behind the scenes. I would have no doubt that there are members of the CIA with this same belief system. They can't express it publically, they'd probably get shot, so they hack Sony, to prove to you - someone who just doesn't want to grasp the concept - that you are not safe, no matter what the big corporations lull you into believing. Your money is no longer tangible, its just a point system, and clearly more subject to theft.

Its all part of a bigger picture, I'm so sorry that you couldn't play your video game for a month, but what did you do with that time? did you learn anything useful? did you check out all the ways your freedoms are being infringed upon? or did you spend that time spreading propaganda regarding 2012 and Elenin and hanging out with Harold Camping? Watching reruns of Law & Order?

Valid questions... just curious

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Oh no!!! What will Anon do... a DoS attack so that NATO employees can't access You Tube (yawn) give me a break.

I used to kind of like Anon... until they made me miss out on a months worth of Call of Duty: Black Ops.
edit on 7-6-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

Your mad that a group hacks large corporations seeking to bring young people to court over the fact they lost some dollars they didn't really need, becuse you couldn't play your stupid video game? How ridiculous.

I guess if someone distracted you long enough you wouldn't care who loses what, long as you get your play time in who cares whats going on around you. It's that way of thinking that makes me cringe and makes me sad for humanity.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
"Anonymous" is a government/corp military operation...one of many like WikiLeaks. They are prob creating databases for potential dangers within society. They use it for many applications. I call it a flush out of sorts. No Mystery.

How do I know this? Spiritual battle is really cool and comes with all sorts of supernatural gifts that trump any sort of man made weapon, technology, or battle strategy/philosophy/sociology/psychology.

The big players on the www dealing with conspiracy subjects are involved (knowingly) and (unknowingly) as well.
GLP
ATS
RENSE
INFOWARS
Just a few...

edit on 8-6-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
If this is true it's very interesting. This first of all came from a blog so i'm not sure if the source is too credible. Also, IMO, anonymous is either a government operation or secretly back by the government. Anonymous can't just go running around doing what it's doing without government infiltration. Also any hacker can hack and claim to be anonymous, and you could never disprove them. Still, thanks for posting, very interesting.

Exactly. It could be some 12 year old kid sitting on his parental provided cell phone.

On another note:

This is anonymous, Taco Bell has 2 for 1 chalupas all day today. Yes it is true, this is a direct retaliation against Del Taco, for their crimes against my work bathroom. That is all.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
"Anonymous" is a government/corp military operation...one of many like WikiLeaks. They are prob creating databases for potential dangers within society. They use it for many applications. I call it a flush out of sorts. No Mystery.

How do I know this? Spiritual battle is really cool and comes with all sorts of supernatural gifts that trump any sort of man made weapon, technology, or battle strategy/philosophy/sociology/psychology.

The big players on the www dealing with conspiracy subjects are involved (knowingly) and (unknowingly) as well.
GLP
ATS
RENSE
INFOWARS
Just a few...

edit on 8-6-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

Good comment. Also, consider this:

If you're worried about being attacked by computer hackers, here's a curious piece of information that might put your mind at ease: 25% of them are working for the FBI.

That's only the FBI. What about the CIA, NSA and any other crazy groups out there? That article is found here.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

Seriously though, wish I had those skills. We all ask for a revolution and it's right there, but unfortunately I'm not skilled enough to join up.

Wtf are you thinking by saying such a thing!!! People may know that info but a lot of people against Anon dont. Thanks buddy.
edit on 8-6-2011 by SocietysKillSwitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii

Good evening, NATO.

We are Anonymous.

It has come to our attention that a NATO draft report has classified Anonymous a potential „threat to member states’ security”, and that you seek retaliation against us.

It is true that Anonymous has committed what you would call ‘cyber-attacks’ in protest against several military contractors, companies, lawmakers, and governments, and has continuously sought to fight against threats to our freedoms on the Internet. And since you consider state control of the Internet to be in the best interest of the various nations of your military alliance, you therefore consider us a potential threat to international security.

Anonymous Message to Nato

I wonder what will come out of this.

I'm just a spectator, watching the 'cyber-attacks' as they happen, but even though I take no part in it, I will still take the repercussions (like many) if they decide to pull the switch on the net, or whatnot.

I am unsure in what you mean by 'take the repercussions'.

If world governments decided to shutdown the internet, I have no problem with switching over to a secured system. Since tablets represent a move towards regulated systems, I will not be surprised if the entire internet becomes a government, corporation, and entertainment hub. Instead of accessing the internet through a computer, we will all be using tablets for information gathering. Computers will be used to create the apps, and the tablets will be made to access and use the apps. Just on a tightly secured system.

When it comes to the group Anonymous, I think they have become a massive information terrorist group.

Anonymous are a bunch of criminals.

edit on 6/8/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

I think this is another folly of Oozii. Making a non issue into an issue. Even to make it look like a top issue is even more suspicious, probably a huge "disinfo". The reason is because you are being manipulated in both ways.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
What has anonymous actually done? It acts so tough and likes to talk big, but what actually changed about our world as a result of their mysterious internet messages? It could just be one person trying to act all powerful by using the element of anonymity to their advantage.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Is Anon a threat?

How could it not be.

If some nations defence was shut down because of Anon a lot of people will be wanting some heads to roll.

Anon might be a very good test of the "powers" in the TPTB.

The decentrailzed swarm vs the shadowy power brokers.

Sounds like a good summer movie to me!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

Originally posted by Chipkin9

Then don't sign up. You'll live. Or at the very least demand better security, from what I heard, it wasn't that difficult to hack and your information wasn't even encrypted.

People who resort to insults such as "retard" and "scumbag" usually fail at serious contribution. You lose 50% of your credibility as soon as you type those words.

Any "group" claiming to be Anonymous are making a conscious choice to be a part of a revolution. It doesn't matter if its 5 guys getting together on a message board and discussing it, or 1 single guy who was smart enough to hack into the gov Email accounts.

I think you'd be right on the ball with that message. I think the wrath is coming, and I think it will be "ours". With the way things are being run.... Its more likely to happen than Elenin - trust. Even the people in denial are going to get involved as soon as TPTB starts knocking on doors and collecting firearms.

Again, it is the Trolls who tend to use words like "retard" and "scumbag" and point fingers and blanketly deny every piece of evidence presented. The "idea" of anonymous is more important than "who" anonymous is.

Not exactly sure what you're trying to say here - I don't recall them using either of the "v" words. The overall theme to me is basically "quit lying to us as an excuse to take away our rights, and here's how we're going to prove to you that we won't allow it"

As someone mentioned previously, the quest for truth is not limited to people behind the scenes. I would have no doubt that there are members of the CIA with this same belief system. They can't express it publically, they'd probably get shot, so they hack Sony, to prove to you - someone who just doesn't want to grasp the concept - that you are not safe, no matter what the big corporations lull you into believing. Your money is no longer tangible, its just a point system, and clearly more subject to theft.

Its all part of a bigger picture, I'm so sorry that you couldn't play your video game for a month, but what did you do with that time? did you learn anything useful? did you check out all the ways your freedoms are being infringed upon? or did you spend that time spreading propaganda regarding 2012 and Elenin and hanging out with Harold Camping? Watching reruns of Law & Order?

Valid questions... just curious

Can't you read all of what I wrote? I said "I don't even own a Console", therefore I wasn't affected by these great guys Anonymous stealing my personal information!

So I called them "Scumbags", I lacked an present adjective other than that at the time to describe theml but I think it's a pretty accurate and valid remark, don't you? Or would you lose "50% of you credibility" if you did?

Seems to me if you claim to be Anonymous and use a group name like "Lulz Security" you would lose at least 50% of you credibility!

Not exactly sure what you're trying to say here - I don't recall them using either of the "v" words

What was so difficult to understand about anonymous playing the Villain one minute and the victim the next? What I mean is hacking people and bullying people (The very people they are suppossed to be "helping" for "freedom and rights"), and then sending out civilized messages of a good nature. It's contradicting.

Yes I do grasp what is going on...and I oppose thier methods, but that's my opinion. At the end of the day they will do absolutely nothing that will directly affect my life in a positive way...I do have a life outside of cyberspace you know!
edit on 8-6-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
We should not wait for any organisation to speak for us but we should all get Mad as Hell and yell
'' i am not gonna take this anymore.! ''

look at this...

edit on 8-6-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Wake up people any so called hacker group that recieves this much attention is nothing more then a govt front. They are out there on page 1 to show how 'evil' the internet is and how we need to have it 'controlled' for our own safety.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Supported them when they went after Scientology, after that they just became one huge joke.

Can't stand any group who tries to speak for all people. Thier "We Are Legion" messages show how it's all about the ego. The whole idea of anonymous is a joke. If they felt that strongly about what they say they're about, why be "anonymous"? They wouldn't be hiding behind masks and computer screens like cowards. They'd show their faces and use their real names.

They target Sony for going after the PS3 hacker "Geohot". In doing that, they didn't really hurt Sony, they hurt millions of the people they say they fight for by cutting off access to their online gaming and other stuff like Netflix and then went on to steal the personal information of millions of them. I wasn't affected by that, but could see how that can piss some people off. Then they go on to deny it even when members came out and said it was in fact them.

Anonymous represents zero good. They're going to put an end to the internet we have now if they keep acting like a bunch of spoiled, ignorant kids. Oh wait, that 99% of the group. Nevermind

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

Anonymous represents zero good. They're going to put an end to the internet we have now if they keep acting like a bunch of spoiled, ignorant kids. Oh wait, that 99% of the group. Nevermind

Exhibit 'A' of Sheeple think here

Instead of understanding that no matter what, eventually TPTB will try to track our activities online as they try to do with our physical selves and how anon is trying to fight that, you blame them (us) for "putting an end to the internet". So a group that celebrates the anonymity of the internet is more to blame for the future of free internet that the governments that are in the process of destroying the internet as we know it already?

When they announce they "Cyber protection act" to track all of our IP's they will want you to blame anon, wikileaks and anyone the government has had a problem with, when the real culprits will be the governments themselves.

By the way those "spoiled kids" are a group that has much more of a grasp of freedom than you do, many older people have been part of the machine so long they cannot imagine a life without it. You may fall into this category, but I hope not.

Also, some of these "kids" are likely older than you and work in a higher pay grade. It is hard to generalize a movement that knows no age, race, creed or sex. That is why we are anonymous.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'm concerned.

Did Anon just jump the shark?

Thats more like a Bond movie message.

I'm worried about the message and direction being taken there. I have no beef with Anon at all, in fact I support the general idea...but that... well.

Hmm.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join