It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven-Year-Old girl beaten unconcious by man trying to steal her bike!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

now THAT was a kewl creative response.
just had to star u for that one

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Maybe your on to something... I bet this seven year old is really a Ninja Master trained as an assissan then sent in to kill the PM!
So that means this man, obviously a double agent was simply trying grab her super secret spy bike to take back to HQ!

Or...

This freak is nothing more than a nut job who likes beating on kids...

lets see conspiracy or fruit cake... I'm gonna pick B

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Just another case for bringing back public floggings and the gallows on the public square.

Obviously prison didn't "rehabilitate" this waste of breathable oxygen, so sending him back won't work. (again)

I'm no fan of the Russian legal system, but this idiot could be nominated for a tile room with a drain in the floor and a 22 to the back of the head.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Im all for feeding this S.O.B. this bicycle, sideways, analy. But I think its important, while brutalising this scumbag in every possible fashion, to remember that since this guy was a repeat offender, the justice system had a good few chances to enact some sort of "correction" to his behaviour. It has failed to perform its duties correctly, and change this man for the better.
There can be no doubt , that the justice system has failed this little girl, by allowing this crazy man out on the streets without ensuring that he cannot and will not re offend.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
The bad part is witnesses who stood by and did nothing.

The article didn't mention witnesses-but yeah,shame on them if there were any who stood by and did nothing-and that does happen sadly.
What the hell is wrong with people who don't go to help someone getting attacked-I have tried to help a couple of different people I saw getting mugged,and got a nice beating on one occasion for my trouble-both muggers fled though,without getting into details,with more damage than I sustained

And I ain't a big tough guy,I just sort of go on autopilot if I see someone getting attacked.

Everyone should try to help IMO-there would be a whole lot less crime if they did.

If this old lady (look for the red [email protected])can run down a whole street to stop diamond thieves,no one else has any excuse IMO:

Wish someone like her was around to save the poor girl in the OP.

Notice how everyone else just carries on as normal,or runs off???

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Including the guy filming the whole thing. Was he waiting until they brained the old woman with their crowbars? THEN he would have stepped in, right?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yeah the little girl was his long time abusive pimp.
The poor guy beat her up and tried to make his play for freedom with her bike.

Do you have a reliable source for this or are you just spouting any old nonsense the MSM tells you??
edit on 7-6-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

wow, what a video! It reminds me of that Seinfeld episode (the last one) where they watch that guy getting mugged and get charged for not helping the dude. Amazing, that the old lady runs from across the street to stop the robbery. On one hand, it might have been more dangerous for the camera guy to go over as the robbers probably would be less opposed to harming some guy trying to stop them rather than an old lady swinging her purse! Back to the story, regardless of the potential danger, IMO it would be criminal for a witness to see some 30+ dude beating on a 7 year old girl and not attempt to intervine! Thank god there is no video of that because i would be almost just as pissed at the guy taking the video as I am about the psycho trying to steal the little girls bike!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It's all true!

I saw it on the interwebs or was it Youtube?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Here Is Byron Syvinski's criminal record in anchorage.
www.courtrecords.alaska.gov...
www.ktuu.com...
The girl seems to be doing fine now, here is the news link.
edit on 7-6-2011 by NGC4826 because: Added link.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

What?

That a 30+ year old mental midget assaults a child over a bicycle? I'm glad I wasn't around to witness the assault.
I'd be in jail and he'd be breathing through a tube.

Should we invade Alaska and remove the Palin regime? It happend in her rogue state. In libya they are drumming up the story of a woman who was raped and trying to use that story to polarize opinion against gadhaffi.

Yes this scum needs to be beaten. I will be the first in line to beat him, sorry just getting a bit side tracked..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
Maybe your on to something... I bet this seven year old is really a Ninja Master trained as an assissan then sent in to kill the PM!
So that means this man, obviously a double agent was simply trying grab her super secret spy bike to take back to HQ!

Or...

This freak is nothing more than a nut job who likes beating on kids...

lets see conspiracy or fruit cake... I'm gonna pick B
I'm gonna pick B also. The only kids I know of who might deserve to be beat up are the fictional type like the baby in this video:

Stewie beats up Brian

I can see how Brian might hold a grudge against the baby and might want to beat the baby up for that, it's a pretty psychopathic baby.

I doubt that a real 7 year old girl was really that mean to him.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta
reply to post by earthdude

No conspiracy... unless he gets a slap on the wrist or something!! (which sadly, he probably will knowing how 'just' the justice system is, then again he does have a fairly lengthy record so who knows?) I've seen many stories in the 'Breaking alternative news' that aren't consipracy.... just wanted to pass it on....

One could say that flouride in our drinking water is making us mean, or maybe it is the reptilian aliens.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join