It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
What does everyone think about David Icke and his Website davidicke.com ?

He has a fascination with the matrix...

Reptoid aliens, left in our universe a billion years ago..

I find that hard to believe, I've yet to been raped by a lizard man. And Have only seen them in such games as Ultima Online and EverQuest.

Is he just out to make some quick cash on those foolish enough to believe his every word?

Or is he truly sincere and does he actually believe in what he says?

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I too was interested in David Icke and had put some of his info on this forum. But now I'm not to sure about him. An ATS friend sent me some info which I'll post here for you..

By Thomas Anderson.

To filter out true information through disinformation and junk is far from being an easy task. Every statement made by David Icke should be critically analyzed trying to find out what are his true references. He does not mention the worthy sources of this information while he does not forget to mention other books filled with inconsistencies and lies.

As for the Illuminati, I do not know accurately what it refers to. This reality of the Illuminati may be both true and false. It is true in the sense that there is an elite manipulating the world with its own hidden agenda within secret societies and secretive groups. The false part is the way they are depicted in most conspiracy books. The Illuminati conspiracy theories are mostly disinformation spread out by the agents of this very same elite.

Let me take an example. When Donald Rumsfeld chooses what is regarded as the Illuminati logotype for his new IAO agency, he uses the Illuminati symbolism in order to discard those who will criticize the purpose of this agency and its data-mining project. His idea they will put forward inconsistent arguments that spoon-feeders have spread out with Illuminati theories.
www.thememoryhole.org...

In a sense, acting this way, Donald Rumsfeld is and regards himself as a member of the Illuminati. He manipulates the opinions. He acts as an "enlightened", but in the same times uses the conspiracy lies as a cover-up. He knows that intellectuals do not believe in conspiracy theories, as they are developed in popular, manipulative disinformation books. If someone criticizes his project or the logotype, he will tax him a stupid paranoid believing in "conspiracy nuts" (reptilians). He does indeed. He makes fools of his detractors. Just read the arguments opposed to them at the Center for Security Policy (one of the organizations he belongs to). Also note the use of the flaming torch symbol referred to by Icke as the "brotherhood" symbol.
www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org...

It is of the highest cynicism. Illuminati (or the establishment) have themselves written the false stories talking about them. The very concept of Illuminati is intended to spread out disinformation. The concept in itself is not totally false because in a way these manipulative wealthy people belonging to the ruling overclass correspond to the definition given to the term Illuminati.

As for Icke's reptilian stories, it is inspired from the belief of the old ruling aristocratic class of being of from a special blood, the old racist idea (Gobineau) that Nordics belong to a superior race. Note that he sometimes uses the term "reptilian" in association with the more orthodox "Aryan" one. This should remind you of something. I would tend to believe that Rumsfeld and Icke work for the same hidden agenda.

David Icke might well be a pseudonym. It is almost impossible to find out biographical information about him, except from his own source. One of his tasks is to collect information that could help detect leaks of secret operations.

If you want to know more of what Thomas as to say about Mr Icke then send me an e-mail and I will give you Thomas's e-mail address.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I wonder if he provides free kool-aid?

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
We should all send him 1 dollar and buy his books, so he doesnt have to play crappy places like Tyler, Texas...

Maybe he could move up to Big Springs.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
also wtf happened to the shape of Texas?

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I was trying to think of a place were his target audience would be the largest.

[Edited on 29-3-2003 by Lysergic]

top topics

join