It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LHC created a blackhole inside the earth ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
did LHC created a blackhole inside the earth and is slowly growing bigger while gaining mass.. in the end it will consume our solarsystem ?

There does seems to be a lot of quake and volcano activity that could be related to the LHC starting up and doing its experiments.

Also, note that the Dec. 26 2004 9.1 quake and tidal wave in Indonesia, occurred at the same time as a very powerful gamma ray burst from a Neutron Star hit earth. Possibly a Gravity Wave traveling with the Gamma Ray burst hit earth at that time, triggering the 9.1 quake on Dec. 26 2004.
Also, note that mass die-offs of birds and fish began in January 2011, in the U.S. and around the world. I wonder if these strange bird and fish kill die-off events could be due to electromagnetic beams of energy coming from earth's core, possibly caused by CERN LHC experiments affecting the core of the earth by creating space-time wormholes or Black Holes.

Alot more info on the subject here:
www.revelation13.net...
edit on 7-6-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Im pretty sure black holes dont work like that. The black holes generated by the LHC do not have enough mass to be sustained for more than a few decimals of a second. So the premise of a black hole "growing" inside the earth is unlikely. That and im pretty sure that the LHC is on land on not deep under the earth.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

That is not how black holes work. If the inner mass of the earth was disappearing large holes in the crust would open everywhere, not just near fault lines where they occur every year.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Just stating this ..

Mass die offs occur regularly throughout the world every year and have been for a long time.. what happened is that a particularly unusual bird die off happened that July which ignited a media frenzy and since then other stories have been picked up because sensitivity to that sort of thing has elevated..

edit on 7-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm not sure exactly how black holes work but I'm almost certain that if an event such as this was started and unable to stop.. it would spiral out of control a lot quicker than this.

Basically I don't think we would have much time to wait.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I do remember reading here that 1 fell into Earth and there was like 50months left?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jassu

No one really know how a blackhole generated in a lab would behave, but I seen a documentary about this.. or so they claim, it was very intresting.. somehing about the blackhole created would not be visible and sink to the center of the earth due to gravity.. there is will very slowly gain mass.. at that stage we should allready be doomed. becaues it would in the end destroy everything, sorry dont have link to the documentary.. I will look for it

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Meh... black holes have been sinking to the center of the Earth for almost 3 years now. If they're devouring it now from the inside out, there's not much we can do.
Unless, of course, particle accelerators don't actually generate black holes with lifetimes long enough to allow them to sink inside the Earth.
Which they don't.

But, anyway...

A Black Hole Ate My Laboratory

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Safety arguments
Main article: Safety of particle collisions at the Large Hadron Collider
Hawking's calculation[6] and more general quantum mechanical arguments predict that micro black holes evaporate almost instantaneously. Additional safety arguments beyond those based on Hawking radiation were given in the paper,[19][20] which showed that in hypothetical scenarios with stable black holes that could damage Earth, such black holes would have been produced by cosmic rays and would have already destroyed known astronomical objects such as the Earth, Sun, neutron stars, or white dwarfs. Further, microscopic black holes generated from a particle accelerator are very small in size and are expected to have a high velocity[citation needed], making it impossible[citation needed] for them to accrete a dangerously large amount of mass before leaving the earth for good.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jassu

Im pretty sure black holes dont work like that. The black holes generated by the LHC do not have enough mass to be sustained for more than a few decimals of a second. So the premise of a black hole "growing" inside the earth is unlikely. That and im pretty sure that the LHC is on land on not deep under the earth.

You should probably research topics you're commenting on, or don't comment at all. LHC is a subterranean hadron collider. If you cannot get the most basic details of a subject right, you probably shouldn't be posting on it.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jassu

this did happen to vulcan in the last star trek movie tho... never say never!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
did LHC created a blackhole inside the earth and is slowly growing bigger while gaining mass.. in the end it will consume our solarsystem ?

It cannot consume the entire solar system. Once it is done with the earth there won't be anything more for it to eat. It would have the mass of earth and would continue orbiting the sun at the exact same orbit. And the ISS containing the last 3 humans of the universe will continue orbiting the black hole. For a very long time.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Contrary to popular belief Black Holes are not infinite in density, they are somehow defined by the mass exerted around them so a Black Hole with a large galaxy around it will have a more denser mass than a smaller black-hole galaxy. The reasons for this are still unclear but measuring a Black Holes weight has already been achieved via European spectrometry & star orbital measuring around a galactical centre.

I'd imagine the fact a micro-blackhole in the lab vapourises in not even 0.001 seconds is due to its particle mass being inconclusive to support the life sustainability, if were talking about objects 700x the mass of our own Sun (and more) collapsing in within themselves, its a different ball game physics wise.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Im pretty sure black holes dont work like that. The black holes generated by the LHC do not have enough mass to be sustained for more than a few decimals of a second

This is only a theory.

Another theory says that *nothing* (no mass and no energy) can ever cross the event horizon towards the outside. This would make it immortal, no matter how small.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I wonder the same too! We will never know until it happens is the way I view everything. We are not all knowing for we figure one thing out today as fact then tomorrow it is debunked by someone else. Who knows? No one.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

We should probably define "deep". The LHC is never any more than 575 feet below-ground. I wouldn't call that deep. We have drilled wells around here that go deeper than that.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
this did happen to vulcan in the last star trek movie tho... never say never!

It cannot really have happened, there must be something wrong. In later times Vulcan still exists and no such event was ever recorded in history. There must still be an episode missing which explains this discrepancy.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I hope this doesn't happen. I don't find the thought of being sucked through a 9 mm hole very appealing to be honest.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrHappyman989
I hope this doesn't happen. I don't find the thought of being sucked through a 9 mm hole very appealing to be honest.

Its all relative. By the time when you will be sucked through it it won't seem so small to you anymore.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join