It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men should be allowed sex slaves and female prisoners could do the job - and all this from a WOMAN p

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

We need to be the example, so at least lead by example, model this behavior. But there is so much more, if people really start to wake up.

Even on the beginning levels, where you just come as you are to spirituality, even if you havnt forgiven your ex, or look down on the homeless. Whatever mind set and programs we have, we begin to pray and meditate and truly seek, asking ourselves questions inside, our souls/Higher Self, our Creator, Father/Mother Family. We ask for our sight to be healed, for our full cup to be emptied and for new inspirations, to unblock where we're blocked, to report for duty, to help others, to find our way. I have a thread on Sungazing safely. It increases your pineal, and thats not all........for what is the sun in a hologram? A projector, the laser that erects the hologram, an input system from Beyond/Home? The Good Parent of the solar system that shines its light without prejudice on all the children, even the bullies? Phone line home!!!!!

We need to stay in our hearts, for the mind has many programs instilled (software) and much duality opposition in the matrix (hardware) to make it a struggle to be Love. Pull back to the heart whenever negativity fills us, or we become critical of another or race even. Be a warm and loving ray!

When you're doing the seeking, gradually it will come, answers, direction, refining, sometimes more tests on the same things we maybe didn't get yet, more opportunities to do it differently. But as we're polarizing those codings or magnetic poles inside us, to Love and saying we're sorry to everyone, we start to expand out of the box and reach higher frequencies. Laughter, hugs, meditation, nature, health food/rainbow food, all of this influences frequency too. But Kindness is the Fruit of the Spirit and according the Talmud is equal in weight to all the laws.

As we increase into other frequency ranges, well......we become connected and Guided, and inspired, and even memories can return.

We would be gifted, to maybe find those solutions, in this world, regarding others, solve the problems in a peaceful way, find unity, overcome the elements of fascism in this world.

No one should be forced into religions and no religions should be tied into legal systems, and with more and more waking up, inspirations leading to this outcome may be given.
edit on 7-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by gabby2011
I think you are mistaken ...I don't believe atheists are negative as a whole, anymore than agnostics...but they sure tend to step all over the religious ,and put them all in the same basket.

This clearly shows your position on Atheists - - and yes I do believe you are conditioned in how you perceive Atheists.

Let's reverse it: ". . . religious tend to step all over the Atheists, and put them all in the same basket."

Its one of those "Atheists are, but . . . . "

Love? You think Love is the answer to this? To men believing they have rights over women? To women in prison forced to be sex slaves to men - - who can't control themselves?

Anne..its not my position on all atheists , but I have clearly seen many on this site that do , as well as the reverse.

I really don't want to debate this anymore ..you see things your way..I see things mine..lets just peacefully agree to disagree.
I do think a genuine love for your fellow human being would stop some of this behavior. Don't confuse love for a sexual love.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

Originally posted by Aeons
Hey, this person would like to make me and mine into slaves for men who like rape as a way of life.

Given a minute with a gun and a quiet place to slip off to, I would happily do away with the need for an Asteroid impact.

Yup, you're as bad as they are.

I would say I hope you get raped but see, I'm not an idiot nor a hypocrite.

Then why did you say it???? Hypocrite!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
You know, I gotta say, after reading some of the stories about human sex slaves, I really think that dying of starvation might be a better option.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Lol. These people are insane. Better off dead than drained of life.
edit on 7-6-2011 by jetflock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

This woman and people that think like her are barbaric, cruel ignoramuses.

Those women need to be saved by kind people who will help them in healthy ways and promote their healing mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. They need to be sent to school and educated and then be given jobs. (other than being a concubine).

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Slaves to what an extremist regime as a way of life?
Seems this woman and followers are more than brainwashed. Sad indeed.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
As stated.

My tyeam is better than your team.

You all are in the same boat.

It is easy to get rid of this problem......Get rid of religion. This is the whole problem, but no one wants to admit it.

Gooooooooooooooo..............Jesusssssssssssss. yeah

edit on 7-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
As stated.

It is easy to get rid of this problem......Get rid of religion. This is the whole problem, but no one wants to admit it.

(shakes head) ..I would love to see how that would work..if all religion was wiped off the face of the earth tomorrow..and not one souls believed in any kind of deity whatsoever ..I bet you would take back that statement within a month..no make it 2 days.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by liejunkie01
As stated.

(shakes head) ..I would love to see how that would work..if all religion was wiped off the face of the earth tomorrow..and not one souls believed in any kind of deity whatsoever ..I bet you would take back that statement within a month..no make it 2 days.

I would really love to see it also. Look at all of the destruction and human humiliation throughout human history in the name of religion.

I say lets let it happen. It has never been tried before and I bet it would be great. The current system is all screwed up, because of the religous pride instilled in all brainwashed followers of faith. It has been going great.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

..if all religion was wiped off the face of the earth tomorrow..and not one souls believed in any kind of deity whatsoever ..I bet you would take back that statement within a month..no make it 2 days.

No worries! Our masters won't let you down. They have relied upon religion for millennia, why would they change now?

Actually, I do tend to think religionists are right about a potential breakdown in the general level of morality in a society that has the gods taken away from them too suddenly.

There is some historical precedent. At the time of the Reformation, the vast majority of Christians in Europe still followed the old religion, which included the concept of "mortal sin", and the practice of confession. Along comes Luther and Calvin, and they upset the applecart. Pretty soon there was a tremendous amount of chaos, and that's before the armies got marching. Luther complained about the ignorant trying to interpret scripture by themselves (disaster), and he even had to publicly reverse himself on confession (to some extent). Of course, he had various German princes breathing down his neck, wondering if the boat had been shaken a bit too much.

The ugly atheist regimes of the last century also suggest some difficulties, IMO.

Anyway, it's possible our masters continue to ensure religion remains, for various reasons, but public order could be among them.

Personally, I don't think humanity is ready for the kind of personal responsibility required to give up their gods. They haven't made much of a case yet, I'm afraid.

JR

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
sexual slaves??? hmmm... tell me where to sign.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I don't agree with what this Muslim woman states (maybe she doesn't enjoy sex with men), but at least with Sharia Law, you know where you stand, unlike in America where if there's POWER, it is most often ABUSED!

THE CRISIS OF JUVENILE PRISON RAPE IN THE US

Reporters in Texas, in 2007, discovered that more than 750 juvenile detainees across the state had alleged sexual abuse by staff over the previous six years. That number, however, was generally thought to under-represent the true extent of such abuse, because most children were too afraid to report it: staff commonly instructed their favorite inmates to beat up kids who complained. Even when the kids did file complaints, they knew it wouldn’t do them much good. Staff covered for each other, grievance processes were sabotaged and evidence was frequently destroyed. Officials in Austin ignored what they heard, and in the very rare instances when staff were fired and their cases referred to local prosecutors, those prosecutors usually refused to act. Not one employee of the Texas Youth Commission during that six-year period was sent to prison for raping the children in his or her care.

A full 80 percent of the abuse reported in the study was perpetrated not by other inmates but by staff. And shockingly, 95 percent of the youth making such allegations said they were victimized by female staff. 63 percent of them reported at least one incident of sexual contact with staff in which no force or explicit coercion was used; staff caught having sex with inmates often claim it’s consensual. But staff have enormous control over inmates’ lives. They can give them privileges, such as extra food or clothing or the opportunity to wash, and they can punish them: everything from beatings to solitary confinement to extended sentences. The notion of a truly consensual relationship in such circumstances is grotesque even when the inmate is not a child.

In the US over 5000 women are estimated to be raped in prison per year (though many go unreported).

FEMALE PRISONER RAPE BY GUARDS

If it's not rape, then how about TORTURE?

Torture Inc. America's Brutal Prisons

I could go on and on, but I'm already feeling quite sick from the hypocrisy...

So Aeons, do you also suggest the destruction of millions of people in the USA, as their culture & society appears to no better than this Muslim country?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
To the OP...

I understand your anger. Not as a woman, but as a brother and a son. Anger must be met with a level head though, not by another misdeed. The morals of these people have nothing to do with you or I, and we can't begin to understand them. You could say that we are fighting for the rights of these woman, or diplomacy in these countries that are not as civilized as our own. But it is just that....they are not civilized, they are nothing like us and only through our own political agenda have they begun to see another way of life.
The uprisings, the anger, the violence we see has much to do with this. Just understand such a broad statement can be taken very literally on a site like this, there are people whom are standing up for their rights and they will have to go through the same #hit storm our own people have. Woman, Blacks, Italians, Irish, Mexican, etc.... there is so much hate in this world and very little understanding, begin to look at the broader picture and you will see that only time will tell.
Unfortunately our time is running very short.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticquasar
You know, I gotta say, after reading some of the stories about human sex slaves, I really think that dying of starvation might be a better option.

So would I.

Of most of the people in the Western countries, I'm one of the few in the last half century who probably has a fairly decent idea what that's like on a personal level.

However, dying of starvation isn't the only option for anyone, even prisoners. Where people are starving they are not starving from a lack of food or fertile land. They are starving due to the political oppression around them. They are starving because it is a useful tool of war, or a tool to make slaves.

As to this lady - under the Geneva Convention, prisoners have more rights than her stupid Sharia benevolent slave master bs. A document for setting the MINIMUM standards of how to treat prisoners of war is better.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

Again, I would like to see all the people who misuse the justice system in the Western countries brought up on charges. Where they are being protected by those in power, I want those people tried for being the corrupted treasonous bastards they are.

I want the full weight of the law to land on them. If it isn't, I expect that they will feel the heavy weight of the justice of the people - also a protected concept.

What I do not see is laws here to give the people who commit these crimes here succor, hope, and power. Religious and political empowerment.

Corruption exists everywhere. Not everywhere is it given a home, and granted protections underlined by God.
edit on 2011/6/7 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Agreed, but the problem is that what you mostly see in the US is those with the POWER 'getting off' serious charges or the covering up of abuses. Justice never seems to get SERVED like it should, and those that make too much noise, tend to get persecuted.

I guess my point is that we can jump all over a certain cultures concepts, but can easily overlook worse things being 'accepted' and or done by Western cultures.

Our hands aren't CLEAN.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Self appointed masters get knocked off their thrones, or flushed down them if they prefer!

I don't endorse any violence, but even the thought of the ones running things here, offends me enormously, that people have not taken back their power is incredible to me, something beyond belief.

edit on 7-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

There are already countries with atheists strongly in majority, like Czech republic or northern Europe. No breakdown occured, and in fact they have one of the highest living standards in the world.
edit on 7/6/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Men should be allowed sex slaves and female prisoners could do the job - and all this from a WOMAN politician from Kuwait

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2000292/Men-allowed-sex-slaves-female-prisoners-job--WOMAN-politician-Kuwait.html

The political activist and TV host even suggested that it would be a better life for women in warring countries as the might die of starvation.
Mutairi claimed: 'There was no shame in it and it is not haram' (forbidden) under Islamic Sharia law.'
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 2011/6/7 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

The article speaks for itself, and a visualization of what is spoken is someone throwing up in fast motion, then rewinding it in slow motion over and over again.

I am sure the Russian's will think of something clever for her retirement.

But use this crazy/disturbed person as an example of the type of woman that was originally responsible for women getting kicked out of the working. Just like their are some guy's who become crazy gender feminist or crazy traditionalist matriarchal supporters; depraved idiocy goes both way's.

And if you look at it from a Secular or non-muslim angle it is clear she only had non-muslim women in mind. So that also speaks volumes on islamic supremacy mindset and the MSM ignorance of it.

Still though, she is probably going to mysteriously sick. Her hair is going to start falling out. While a Russian slowly walks away whistling. I don't think the Russian's are going to ignore the slight.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join