Men should be allowed sex slaves and female prisoners could do the job - and all this from a WOMAN p

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

As a matter of fact...

I Live in Arizona! Date someone I don't like and YOU ARE DEAD!

Seems like it is everywhere and you just need to fill in the blank with whatever lame religion you want.

Oh, and yeah! Here is the LAW that says RAPE IS OKEEDOKEE!
*Stats may be skewed when Rape is legal in your country

Rape is now LEGAL

Sharia law = ok to rape your wife daily

Let's make it a law so we can feel big and powerful and righteous! Take that 13yr old victim!

CJ
edit on 7-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)
edit on 7-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by forklift

Originally posted by neo96

whose more barbaric it?

yeah those stats sure do not inlcude all those women who have been raped because their husbands put the fear of allah into them and dont report it.

Are you assuming that or have you got solid evidence to prove your point?

Too much FOX news ain't good you know.

I'm sure there are many many atrocities that never make the news, coming from that part of the world.

If you have watched any documentaries on women in prison in those countries you would know.. They get sent to prison for being raped,and dishonoring their families.

Wow..I can't believe you haven't read, or seen any docu's on this..live under a rock?

I can read and watch docu's from an anti-Islamic perspective all i want but that doesn't change the fact that there is ZERO evidence to prove such a crime is taking place at a large scale in Muslim countries.

I can watch and read Docu's on RT and Press TV and assume something else and i can watch FOX news and other zionists owned media and assume something else. But we need facts and figures not assumptions.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Yeah Am gonna have to pass on this one...
For the same reason I don't take advantage of drunk girls...
SUch as they are I do have standards

there's just something really wrong with suggesting starving women have sex for food

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

zero evidence? Ok. You are right. There are NO rapes going on there. Thanks for clearing that up.

CJ

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

no - you never had a point - the woman cited in the op was advocating legalised slavery

so out of all the coutries in the world - many who have far worse human trafficiking stats than isreal - WHY ? his you chose to drag isreal ito this

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

Originally posted by neo96

really my bad all muslims are just such great people

its not like they rape,behead and blow up people up.

and they surely dont want sex slaves
edit on 7-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Muslims were good people before 9/11 for 1400 years and now suddenly they have all become baby raping suicide terrorists trying to rule the world after 9/11?

Has Islam been radically changed after 9/11 or something? I thought it was the same?

I don't even think muslims were behind 911...what i don't agree with is their twisted thinking of women, and what many have subjected their women too..I guess if you think they are all so great, have your daughter marry one , and see how they deal with her, when she is brutally sexually assaulted.

This has nothing to with 911,and everything to do with human rights !!!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

As a matter of fact...

Seems like it is everywhere and you just need to fill in the blank with whatever lame religion you want.

CJ

And here is your American - Austin TX - Christian counter part.

Man Kills Daughter's Lesbian Lover, Mom

www.myfoxdfw.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Exactly. As long as you know the eternal love of some made up deity, it's all good. No thoughts on the subject are necessary. It's HIS will.

CJ

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I have read the Quaran. There are some beautiful things in there, but there are also some extremely violent and ugly things in there, especially when dealing with those who refuse to convert. The prophet married his wife when she was six and consummated the marriage (supposedly) when she was 9. The thing about non-Muslims being slaves is true. I mean the woman, a prominent Muslim in the UK, in the news article said it herself. That's the argument here. Just the fact it's allowed in the 21st century is barbaric. Things have to change to grow, but the more fundamental the person when it comes to religion, the more rigid. All kinds of fundamentalism seems to be focused on dragging us back to the Dark Ages kicking and screaming.

If, God forbid, this sex slave thing did come to pass and they came for your daughters, your granddaughters or even your wife (because you lose your wife in wartime if you are not willing to convert), how would you feel about this then?

I will give you the same advice I gave my son when he asked me about God. Read the book and decide for yourself instead of listening to news or anyone else with an agenda that is either pro or anti __________.

I'm still wondering where the moderate Muslims are in this matter. They're not doing themselves any favors by remaining silent. Just as Christians hurt their cause by not speaking out against the injustices of our more radical churches, for example, Westboro.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Exactly. As long as you know the eternal love of some made up deity, it's all good. No thoughts on the subject are necessary. It's HIS will.

CJ

Thankfully Atheism is on the rise.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

thats hilarious

they have not changed one iota in that 1400 years.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The Islamic faith has given us some wonderful advances in science, art, literature and math. They invented algebra and optics. It's a glorious past and one I hope they repeat, but it seems that kind of thinking and discovery is being discouraged, sometimes at the threat of death from fundamentalist leaders.

The Islamic religion has been hijacked by crazy people.That's why it seems so bad now. Good, sane Muslims do not get press.

Christianity went through this during the burning times. This mindset is still reflected in many evangelical churches.

Sometimes the most holy things have been used to do the most harm. I would call it growing pains but it doesn't seem appropriate. All you need is one jerk who professes to have God's ear and those who believe and hang on every single darn word that comes out of his mouth. It's almost like a cult in some ways.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

As a matter of fact...

CJ

And here is your American - Austin TX - Christian counter part.

Man Kills Daughter's Lesbian Lover, Mom

www.myfoxdfw.com...

The Op is NOT saying that bad stuff doesn't happen in America !!! She is saying that in the USA the laws clearly state what is acceptable behavior ,and what isn't ...HUGE difference !!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Only....here its still murder.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

CJ

Pfffft
...so are you trying to tell us that NO atheists..rape..murder...or do atrocious crimes?

My guess is more of them do..cause they have no fear of retribution.

You really think atheism on the rise will stop corruption and criminal behavior ???
too funny...and totally ridiculous
edit on 7-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Gabby, I like what you've said on the post and I for one think the avatar is distasteful, but let's go away from talking about other people like this based upon their avatar. Please just walk away from that one.

CJ

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tncryptogal

my mind was raped and forced to learn algebra and 20 years later

i am still waiting for it to save my life.

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum