It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men should be allowed sex slaves and female prisoners could do the job - and all this from a WOMAN p

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I couldn't agree with you more. All while the Elites Charade in front of us with the Entertainment Sex Industry and get everyone more used to being promiscuous. Especially with the brain washing going on lately with Reality Television.

We look at it and see that maybe its a ploy to get people used to the fact that they might just accept the absurdity of The Elites Actions in their sickening Demonic Child Prostitution Sex Slave Rings. That they orchestrate all around the World.

We must purge the Elites from this Earth.

Power Corrupts. It's time for a change. We must Bring an end to it.

We wonder where all these missing children go hundreds of thousands each year. Its most of them to the Paedophile Rings the Paid Thugs kidnap the Children. For the Pig Fat CAT TOP HAT BANKERS.

IT REALLY HAS BECOME 1984

WAR IS PEACE
IGNORANCE IS STRENGHT
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

THE MOTTO OF THE UNITED CORPORATIONS OF AMERICA.

In the old days (it ran), before the glorious Revolution, London was not the beautiful city that we know today. It was a dark, dirty, miserable place where hardly anybody had enough to eat and where hundreds and thousands of poor people had no boots on their feet and not even a roof to sleep under. Children no older than you had to work twelve hours a day for cruel masters who flogged them with whips if they worked too slowly and fed them on nothing but stale breadcrusts and water.

But in among all this terrible poverty there were just a few great big beautiful houses that were lived in by rich men who had as many as thirty servants to look after them. These rich men were called capitalists. They were fat, ugly men with wicked faces, like the one in the picture on the opposite page. You can see that he is dressed in a long black coat which was called a frock coat, and a queer, shiny hat shaped like a stovepipe, which was called a top hat. This was the uniform of the capitalists, and no one else was allowed to wear it. The capitalists owned everything in the world, and everyone else was their slave. They owned all the land, all the houses, all the factories, and all the money. If anyone disobeyed them they could throw them into prison, or they could take his job away and starve him to death. When any ordinary person spoke to a capitalist he had to cringe and bow to him, and take off his cap and address him as 'Sir'. The chief of all the capitalists was called the King, and --

But he knew the rest of the catalogue. There would be mention of the bishops in their lawn sleeves, the judges in their ermine robes, the pillory, the stocks, the treadmill, the cat-o'-nine tails, the Lord Mayor's Banquet, and the practice of kissing the Pope's toe. There was also something called the jus primae noctis, which would probably not be mentioned in a textbook for children.It was the law by which every capitalist had the right to sleep with any woman working in one of his factories.

edit on 8-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

Again, I would like to see all the people who misuse the justice system in the Western countries brought up on charges. Where they are being protected by those in power, I want those people tried for being the corrupted treasonous bastards they are.

I want the full weight of the law to land on them. If it isn't, I expect that they will feel the heavy weight of the justice of the people - also a protected concept.

What I do not see is laws here to give the people who commit these crimes here succor, hope, and power. Religious and political empowerment.

Corruption exists everywhere. Not everywhere is it given a home, and granted protections underlined by God.
edit on 2011/6/7 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

The problem is in America and Western Civilization when the victim is male society is already tempted to ignore the problem for that reason alone. Add in that the perp was female and everyone goes into a psychotic type state where they are intentionally oblivious to fact's in a manner often bordering on hysteria.

www.misandryreview.com...< br />
The problem is what happens if almost every(75%+) Judge, Prosecutor, Police Officer, elected Representative and Elected Executive Officer in the USA are corrupt? What happens when 40-60% of the population cheers the bigotry on because they benefit from it or their own personnel beliefs/bigotries?

Look how often newspapers go out of their way to protect females name when they either commit or are victim of a crime. But yet when it is a male victims/perp they almost always give the name regardless of age.

In some way's from an average guy's perspective the USA is already following sharia law, albeit a reversed kind of sharia.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Is there Nothing these typical women dont want, always wanting to buy things tut tut.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Everyone who has to work for a living is a "debt slave" to the current system. The only solution is a revolution, and the next revolution is an evolution. Or we will all perish from this earth...PEACE

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I think Kuwait was the last country to allow women to vote. It was only a few years ago.

So one of their first female politician comes out with drivel like this. How men should be protected from adultery and "forbidden sexual relations" by having sex slaves. Does this make ANY sense? Instead of politics, this woman belongs in a mental hospital.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by tncryptogal

my mind was raped and forced to learn algebra and 20 years later

i am still waiting for it to save my life.

Whereas clever people who got good jobs use it every day and collect good pay making their lives bountiful and full of material comforts.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Someone else said that, but people use algebra more often than they think. It's just that the principles are so ingrained in our heads we don't notice.

Remember in grade school when we had to figure out _ + 3 = 11? That's an algebraic equation. As we get older we just substitute the _ for a letter.

To get back on topic, I see their faith traveling backwards at light speed. She was talking about taking non-Muslim prisoners of war and selling them. What's not to be angry about? It's barbaric.

I didn't even think of how much it must have ticked off the Russians. She's going to have to watch her back for a while.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Ah, another guy oppressed by equality. Why don't you move to Kuwait. We could set up an exchange. We get their people who aren't insane, and they get all the fundies and guys like you.

I think it is a good trade.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I'm not going to disagree that much evil has been done int the name of religion..but was it really religious concepts..or a cover excuse for those who just wanted control and power,and really did not believe in their religion at all?

Perhaps having no religions at all, would help in some ways ...but I think evil intentions,and warped hearts and minds would still exist without religious beliefs.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Some immigrate because they believe it is their duty to spread this infection.

Yep, and people turn a blind eye in favor of being politically correct which will be our downfall.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by liejunkie01

I'm not going to disagree that much evil has been done int the name of religion..but was it really religious concepts..or a cover excuse for those who just wanted control and power,and really did not believe in their religion at all?

Perhaps having no religions at all, would help in some ways ...but I think evil intentions,and warped hearts and minds would still exist without religious beliefs.

As do I. I just think that people who wish to do these things would have to become more creative at excuses and rationalization. It's easy to blame the devil (if you're religious) or society (if you're not), but the only true "devil" is the one you see in the mirror each and every day.

I watched The Book of Eli recently. The part where the survivors were reprinting all the holy books made me think. What would I do in that situation? Would I reprint the Qua-ran, the Talmud, and the King James Bible word for word? Or would I leave out the violence, retribution, judgement and anger, just leaving in the parts that encourage us to be good to one another? The people in the movie had a chance to rid the world of the violence inspired by religion. (It was a religious war that destroyed civilization in the first place.) But they didn't. If they did, perhaps the books would be more like pamphlets.

Also, even without religion (or maybe because of the lack of it) terrible violence and abuse took place. People killed each other for things we throw away now. No one had any guidance what-so-ever. The villain's goal is to obtain the book Eli is carrying because he sees it as a means to control the masses.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
wut.

Really?

This is a disgusting topic. Anyone who believes this is an okay idea should experience rape themselves. I am a woman and can NOT believe any one is actually advocating this tye of behaviour, let alone another female.

Now, consensual sex slavery on the other hand... ;D If men want sex slaves, they should check out BDSM.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join