It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virus Will Alter "God Gene" to Eliminate Religious Fanatics in Middle East? (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I dont know if this is legit, but you never know.

This is a lecture by an unidentified scientist given to DoD officials inside the Pentagon. It is dated 4-13-05 - about a year after the "God Gene" was first discovered. The scientist describes a plan to alter the "God Gene" in the Middle Easter Population in order to end the turmoil in that region. I acquired the video through an unknown source and from my knowledge, connections and experience as part of a unit called combat camera, I have verified it to be authentic. Uploaded by JoeyLambardi on Jun 1, 2011

The guy up the back who keeps interrupting makes me think it is real.

Halfway through he "shoots" in with "are you saying we should run brainscans on these guys before deciding whether to put a bullet in their heads?"

The guy even understand what the presentation is about.

Can this be true?

source
edit on 7-6-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Low levels of a gene? It is either expressed or it isn't. There aren't varying levels of the same gene. It would be real easy to make a video like this, without links to where it comes from and the fact that it sounds like non sense makes me not find it believable.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Take it from someone who was a staunch atheist before believing in a traditional God. It ain't genetic.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Take it from someone who was a staunch atheist before believing in a traditional God. It ain't genetic.

Then you would have no problem with this being used on say...you? because..after all, nothing can "filter out" the nonsense

Incidently, might be off topic, but what exactly made you change? did you recieve proof positive of a traditional deity somehow, or did you just get old and start freaking out about death?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Complete hoax.

Second line.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by 547000

Then you would have no problem with this being used on say...you? because..after all, nothing can "filter out" the nonsense

Incidently, might be off topic, but what exactly made you change? did you recieve proof positive of a traditional deity somehow, or did you just get old and start freaking out about death?

No, I wouldn't.

I asked for evidence. Received stigmata. So I believe. I told God I would believe if I received evidence, an experience at the very least if not a logical proof. I got exactly that so I upheld my end of the bargain.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well, I just watched the video.

I think the concept sounds a bit unrealistic overall, so going to consider this to be a hoax for now, however, I am sort of on board with it in case it isn't

But not just for the middle east. test it and make sure there is no adverse reaction (such as the loss of creativity, mutation to supress unintended areas)...if its solid, then hell...dispurse it worldwide and lets start a new age of science and actual enlightenment.

If the fanatical religious are simply suffering from a physical brain disorder, this should fix them...if the fanatical religious are recieving actual messages from a higher being, this will do nothing to stop it...so ya, even fanatical religious people should be on board...if only to prove that they are indeed special and not just brain damaged

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
"Eliminate Religious Fanatics"

This would eliminate 70% of the US population also, there are the most (and most dangerous) religious fanatics of this world.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by prof7
are the most (and most dangerous) religious fanatics of this world.

How do you figure that?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
So, there are like 1 graph without names for Y axis and title, 2 pictures,2 slides, no real data shown, no name of substances used. Presentation looks like joke, frankly. Suggestion that flue virus can be a carrier in altering a gene - a very very very tough thing demanding lots of researchers and time, together with how the presentation looks....
Yeah.
In my first degree (all i got so far) my presentations looked much more serious then this ,eh, stuff.
I vote for hoax.

new topics

top topics

join