It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin is NOT a brown dwarf

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You really can't connect a CME and a Comet with a tail ? that's what the video is all about, did you even watch the video?
If the tail is huge, and it is (not going too argue a proven scientific fact) and a massive CME hits ,,say like the one which hit today,, and ,, just watch the video and put 2+2 together.

no this time i really am giving up.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

You really can't connect a CME and a Comet with a tail ? that's what the video is all about, did you even watch the video?
If the tail is huge, and it is (not going too argue a proven scientific fact) and a massive CME hits ,,say like the one which hit today,, and ,, just watch the video and put 2+2 together.

no this time i really am giving up.

So is in other words you have no idea what you are talking about.

Your original claim was the following:

I am not claiming to know what Elenin is but everyone will know what it is for sure when it gets close at the end of this year.

So I asked,

What does that matter? Why would it have to get closer?

So now you think that another chance impact between a comet's tail and a CME will clear up the issue?

So how is that going to tell us anything? You seem to be unable to focus on anything, but try yet a3rd, maybe 4th time to tell us why getting closer will tell us for sure.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

"Your original claim was the following: "
"I am not claiming to know what Elenin is but everyone will know what it is for sure when it gets close at the end of this year."
unquote

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/274b43179d79.jpg[/atsimg]

You really need too check your facts a lot better.

"So now you think that another chance impact between a comet's tail and a CME will clear up the issue? "

What issue?? that "Elenin is NOT a brown dwarf" that is the issue according to ATS rule.
I agree Elenin is not a brown dwarf,,,??????????????????? issue????

---------------------
"
Your original claim was the following:

"I am not claiming to know what Elenin is but everyone will know what it is for sure when it gets close at the end of this year."
unquote

wrong person
----------------------------

"You seem to be unable to focus on anything,"
--------------------
wrong attitude

i didn't get the thread messages wrong,, please focus.
----------------------------------

"you have no idea what you are talking about"
-----------------
I know,,, you say i quote something when i didn't , can u blame me?

-------------------------

edit on 7-6-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmac359

What if it had some kind of forcefield, rendering it invisible?

If you look at some of the other Elenin threads, there are some simulations of how Saturn's orbit would have been perturbed if Elenin was a brown dwarf about 3 years ago, and when I last looked at Saturn, it was exactly where it was supposed to be. For that matter, Elenin's orbital elements are wildly know (GOOGLE is your friend), and EVERYBODY can run these simulations, and see exactly what would have happened to Saturn (which it passed closely some years ago) and its orbit if it was indeed a brown dwarf..... So, even IF Elenin was surrounded by some sort of a force-field, making it appear very small, we would still have noticed it by the way it would have perturbed Saturn's orbit.... Or maybe it has a gravity cloak too, that will magically disappear when it gets close to Earth....

All right, here is the simulation (again) of what would have happened IF Elenin was a brown dwarf :

edit on 7/6/2011 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellhound604

Please,, Elenin IS not a Brown Dwarf.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Again with this...

The guy credited with discovering Elenin has said flat out Elenin doesn't exist .. these images look to be the same ones that get associated with the Elenin myth.. if I remember correctly, the man himself said the image often attributed to Elenin was something else entirely..

I personally don't believe the thing people call Elenin exists at all .. the fact that the man attributed to it's discovery said it was an internet hoax ( announced on April 1st no less ) and the fact that it's never been independently sighted or verified in any way that I'm aware of .. doesn't bode well for it..

The images shown of this thing seem to always be the same ones that are supposedly something else ... Where is there any actual verification of this object? .. because the images in the OPs post do not seem to be anything but the same rehashed images that for me at least, are considered part of the original hoax

I'm sorry, where did you get the info that Leonid Elenin has claimed that this was an internext hoax? It is not, and it was not announced on april 1st. We have threads on here about it that are older. It was discovered in Dec last year and announced in Dec of last year.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here we are talking about it in March. There are threads going back to Jan of this year. How did we know about the comet before it was "released" as a hoax on April 1st ?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

Ask the people at CERN,,apparantly they observed some anti-matter for 17 minutes,,, they would know.
Point being,,, does light escape from anti-matter,,,it is now a known fact if it does or not.
I will leave it up too those people too answer that question.
Just speculation on my part,,has to do with density and wave lenghts.
If they observed it then it had to reflect light. Thats how our eyes work LOL.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Actually they slowed a couple of anti-hydrogen atoms, and were able too analyse the tell tale electronic signitures for 16 minutes.

light was involved in the process,, yes u are correct.

edit on 7-6-2011 by BobAthome because: they also can slow light too the point of it becomming matter (wrap ur head around that) lol

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Again with this...

The guy credited with discovering Elenin has said flat out Elenin doesn't exist .. these images look to be the same ones that get associated with the Elenin myth.. if I remember correctly, the man himself said the image often attributed to Elenin was something else entirely..

I personally don't believe the thing people call Elenin exists at all .. the fact that the man attributed to it's discovery said it was an internet hoax ( announced on April 1st no less ) and the fact that it's never been independently sighted or verified in any way that I'm aware of .. doesn't bode well for it..

The images shown of this thing seem to always be the same ones that are supposedly something else ... Where is there any actual verification of this object? .. because the images in the OPs post do not seem to be anything but the same rehashed images that for me at least, are considered part of the original hoax

So what is this then? www.jpl.nasa.gov...
Nasa is lying about it existing as well?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by BIGPoJo

I am not claiming to know what Elenin is but everyone will know what it is for sure when it gets close at the end of this year.

What does that matter? Why would it have to get closer?

When it's closer those who think this is a brown dwarf or LOL Nibiru, will have to conclude that it is neither.That is all that will be proved but we will have to wait til autumn before the believers will reconsider their claims.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
As the guy from Nasa said there are so many Astronomers world wide looking at the sky, that anything approaching earth capable of causing any damage would be tracked for years before it got here and everyone would know about it. To many people with telescopes to keep something like that quiet.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I know I have said it before but even if it was a brown dwarf a solid object would still block out what's behind it wouldn't it? So even if the object wasn't visible you would be able to detect anomalies behind or around it

I find it odd so many jump at the chance to show video evidence for "Nibiru" yet say that an amateurs observations could be fake and why should we trust it. While true, it goes both ways. What is even stranger is if the government was covering up something, which I don't doubt happens, why even bring it to our attention in the first place! It would have been a much better secret if they said nothing since it cant be seen and all.

In any case I believe we are all forgetting what is important. Apparently comet Elenin is bringing us all sex slaves, its responsible for the JFK assassination and it has proof 9-11 was an inside job. I think I may have read too many threads all at once.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor
Brown Dwarfs give off infrared light and are not in the visible spectrum. Here's an animation of Comet Elenin UNFILTERED in complete visible spectrum by an amateur astronomer in Spain. Some other person on here just made a thread saying even professional astronomers cannot see it without infrared telescopes, I just wanted to show everyone how little research and how much some people make things up on conspiracy forums.

gustavomuler.fotografiaastronomica.com...

And below is a entire page of his animations and images of Elenin

Credit:

edit on 6/7/2011 by Tom_Proctor because: added information

Ok wise guy, so you find one source all be a probably a CIA made source claiming that is Elenin. Go to Youtube and see the thousands of people who disagree with your little video. The whole Elenin story is bull. Do you honestly believe some Russian parents named their baby after an Asteroid belt and Constellation, then he makes a massive discovery like this later in life with his little telescope and a bottle of Vodka?

Don't fall for the government story because you wont be laughing when the sun is blocked out from no comet in September!!!! See you then, no wait I should be leaving by then. Have fun!!!

The bible hasn't lied yet and thousands have already spotted the Brown Dwarf Star but no Comet.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AusiAnarchist
As the guy from Nasa said there are so many Astronomers world wide looking at the sky, that anything approaching earth capable of causing any damage would be tracked for years before it got here and everyone would know about it. To many people with telescopes to keep something like that quiet.

Yes, they are all screaming at you warning that there is no comet Elenin and they're is a massive Brown Dwarf headed our way. Wake up before its to late.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor

Originally posted by stereologist
A misconception in this thread is that brown dwarfs are not reflective in visible light. All of the objects we see in our solar system except for the sun are visible due to reflection. A brown dwarf has a similar composition to Jupiter. Just as Jupiter is bright due to reflections o would a brown dwarf be easily seen if it were in the solar system.

Good point. Brown Dwarfs are a bit larger than Jupiter. Seeing that Elenin is currently just outside of Mars orbit, it would be EXTREMELY bright in our sky if it was a reflecting brown dwarf.

One, No it has 4 times the mass but not the physical size. Jupiter is a gas giant, Brown Dwarfs are mainly Iron Oxide. IE: Giant rust ball

Two, It does not reflect hardly any light or emit it. Comets and their tails would be easily spotted by now. The Dwarf Star is going to look like a hole in space as there are plenty of pictures out there.

Three, It wont reflect even the suns light till it gets really close to us.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Yes, they are all screaming at you warning that there is no comet Elenin and they're is a massive Brown Dwarf headed our way. Wake up before its to late. /quote]
That's really, really funny since it is so stunningly obvious that there is no new planet sized or larger mass in the solar system/

PS. The bible doesn't lie. Get real.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

One, No it has 4 times the mass but not the physical size. Jupiter is a gas giant, Brown Dwarfs are mainly Iron Oxide. IE: Giant rust ball

Sorry. Completely wrong. A brown dwarf would have upwards of 10Jm. They contain very little iron, They are mainly hydrogen.

Two, It does not reflect hardly any light or emit it.

Completely wrong - Again! Brown dwarfs are reflective which is why one was photographed in the optical range at a distance of 9 light years.

Comets and their tails would be easily spotted by now.

The tail and coma were spotted long ago.

That sounds like two, but I'll let you get another error.

That's 3 whopping failures out of 3. Please read up on brown dwarfs. You missed on mass, composition, and reflectivity.

edit on 7-6-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Two, It does not reflect hardly any light or emit it. Comets and their tails would be easily spotted by now. The Dwarf Star is going to look like a hole in space as there are plenty of pictures out there.

Wrong on all counts. One: where do you get the idea that Brown Dwarf stars have four times Jupiter's mass but not the physical size? A source citation would be nice. Brown Dwarf stars, like 98% of the stuff in the universe that is solid, is mostly hydrogen. Astronomers use the presence of Iron lines in an infra-red object's spectrum to determine if it might be a Brown Dwarf. Brown Dwarfs have a complicated atmospheric structure that results in "iron rain."

Two: It reflects light perfectly fine, and emits more infra-red than it receives. That's what makes it a "Brown Dwarf." Comet C2010X-1 was spotted further out than most comets. Comets' tails can vary in size and brightness from comet to comet; its a function of how much gas and dust they have. Some comets are barely noticeable, this may turn out to be the case with Elenin.

Three, I have no idea why you are saying this.

Stop watching YouTube and do some actual research.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tom_Proctor

What is it a comet?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join