It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops arrest charity workers for illegally feeding homeless

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

"Feeding the homeless in a public park without the proper permits can land you in jail, at least in Orlando, Fla. A recent report in the Orlando Sentinel explains that police officers there arrested three volunteers with the Food Not Bombs (FNB) charity for illegally feeding a large group of homeless individuals in Orlando's Lake Eola Park."
(Click for Source)

Correlating this with the latest arrests at the Jefferson Memorial (www.youtube.com...) + 'North Carolina SB 31 bill seeks to turn healers into felons' (Source) = we have a pretty good picture of how the NWO future will look like.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 6/7/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Sort of like if you feed the ducks they will learn there is always food there and then they will never leave. And you all know the kind of mess left by ducks.

Don't feed the ducks. Don't feed the homeless.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The city has places designated for handing out free food and they chose to use a place that isn't one of them. They new that they would most likely be arrested and even posted that supporters should come witness their arrest.

Attention seekers of the worst kind. They used the homeless for publicity.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I think this has a thread already, I believe I read it the other day. It sounds identical.......

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
I think this has a thread already, I believe I read it the other day. It sounds identical.......

Well that was very useful.

Do you think you could? post here what you might have posted on this identical thread that you don't know for sure if you read or not

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Do people event bother reading the articles around here, or just comment based on the title?

If this is your final conclusions after reading everything...well, we are doomed!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Ok as sad as this is the City has insurance to cover anyone getting sick from community food programs, however if the programs are not sanctioned by the City, then anyone claiming illness can sue the city if they received the donated foods within the city.

The City is simply covering their legal butts.

They obviously do not recognize the donators.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
here ya go, this is what I read

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
That's idiotic. This is why most regulation attempts from the government must be opposed. They restrict individual freedoms in the most idiotic of ways.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gekados
Do people event bother reading the articles around here, or just comment based on the title?

Do people who post threads ever bother to search and see if it has already been posted?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

56 flags and 8 pages..

edit on 7-6-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: Add

top topics

join