It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of unmanned military drone chasing a UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Just found this on youtube looking for new UFO footage.. but cant found other info then the info given in the description of the video..

is a UFO for sure...

Video allegedly leaked by a U.S. Air Force unmanned military drone chasing a UFO..

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Interesting.. I was thinking possibly a large bird but it looks like the targeting system picked up on it. I'm no expert on military hardware but would it lock on to a bird?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

damn someone has aimbot on

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It appears that it is a bird, as I think I see upward and downward on the outsides, like wings flapping.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Just found this on youtube looking for new UFO footage.. but cant found other info then the info given in the description of the video..

is a UFO for sure...

Video allegedly leaked by a U.S. Air Force unmanned military drone chasing a UFO..

Duh! How about it is following its fired missile and that explains the flash that is later cut out in the reruns?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
forget the bird - whats with the massive flash at the end?

if it isn't a bird... why is it so small? anyone else notice how small UFO's are lately? must be the sport model

actually though, thats not rhetorical - why are they so small?

DARN YOU Alien!!!
edit on 7-6-2011 by Forevever because: you answered my question before I asked

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I just wish that your drones would stop following MY drones. I'm trying to get business done here folks.

What a bunch of stalkers!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
That is ULTRAMAN, his energy was low and his light was blinking.He had to fly home to recharge.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I think it's a missile. That would explain the large flash at the end.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
certainly looks interesting although I have to agree with the others that it's probably just a bird..on the otherhand wouldn't it be very bad if the drone's targeting system would lock on to any moving object the size of a bird? would be very annoying if you'd have to aim on a certain target while there are birds around...

new topics

top topics

join