It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCAN: "An End Run Around National Sovereignty, Eroding It Piece By Piece" - CFR (1974)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
In the April 1974 issue of the Council on Foreign Relations journal, "Foreign Affairs", Richard N. Gardner wrote a section of this issue entitled, "The Hard Road To World Order" (pp. 556-576). He goes on to state that the house of world order will be have to be built from the bottom up, among much more.. The following scans are from a University Library:

(page 558)

In addition, there's a famous quote online from James Warburg on February 17, 1950:

On February 17, 1950, CFR member James Warburg (banker, and architect of the Federal Reserve System) stated before a Senate Foreign Relations Committee, "We shall have one world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent." Again, the media remained silent.
LibertyThink link...

It's hard to track down a solid source for this online, but I believe the SFRC records from this legislative record are available on microfilm. For now, though wiki isn't really a source, this has a broader 'record' of what was originally said..

Link...

Your thoughts?
Good day.

edit on 7-6-2011 by rstregooski because: link

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Good finds, read those segments and quotes before. It reminded me of what David Rockefeller said at Bilderberg in 1991:

We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during these years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government which will never again know war, but only peace and prosperity for the whole of humanity. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in the past centuries

www.globalresearch.ca...

edit on 7-6-2011 by OrganicAnagram33 because: Italics added

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'd like to think I was born that very same year to turn the tables on a banker's manifesto... We shall see.

join