It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN has sent for the first time Submarines to the Red Sea !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

i dont think too many nations can launch SLBMS (usa uk russia china and maby france?) have subs that can do this of bolth the nuclear and diesle varieity but i dont think the iranians have any subs with vertical launch tubes or are even of the dimensons to launch such weapons nuclear torpedo's maybe but full on icbms i would dobut it and if iran wants to sail there subs places and announce let let them they are free to sail there little boats where ever they want especialy in international waters.id be more worreid about them being a threat to shipping then a direct threat to the people of Israel

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

Hey, I hope that you are right.
But, does anyone have any concrete evidence to suggest otherwise?

The underestimation of the enemy is the downfall of those that fail.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

www.strategypage.com... well using that as a basis i dont think we have to worry about any of those subs feilding icbms unless they mounted a davy crocket recoiless nuclear rifle on the damn thing they arent gonna be doing much with those but recon which is what mini subs and smaller subs are primarily used for....could problaly load one with explosives and ram someing from below but i dunno how efffective that would be

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

I sure hope that you and that page are correct and that is all Iran has.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Israel is smart.

They will blow up their Natural Gas rig off the Gaza Coast and claim Iran torpedoed it....whallah.....all of Iran's subs get sunk.

The main reason Israel kicked the Palestinians out of Gaza and blockaded the coast was they wanted to put that Gas rig there and steal the natural gas from the Palestinians.

Iran's just trying to stick up for the little guy but they will be slaughtered. I seriously doubt Israel will let anyone survive....that's just how they roll.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Israel can as well. Many folks forget that israel DOES have a second strike capability with thier nuclear armed subs.

Originally posted by KilrathiLG
reply to post by macman

i dont think too many nations can launch SLBMS (usa uk russia china and maby france?) have subs that can do this of bolth the nuclear and diesle varieity but i dont think the iranians have any subs with vertical launch tubes or are even of the dimensons to launch such weapons nuclear torpedo's maybe but full on icbms i would dobut it and if iran wants to sail there subs places and announce let let them they are free to sail there little boats where ever they want especialy in international waters.id be more worreid about them being a threat to shipping then a direct threat to the people of Israel

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Infact, India has even asked Israel to help them with SLBMs.

forum.mpacuk.org...

"Defense News": India asks Israel for technical assistance to develop SLBM
Thursday, February 24th, 2005

Ron Dagani/Globes

Indian official: Extending the range of the Sagarika submarine-launched ballistic missile to 2,500 kilomters.is intended to give it nuclear deterrent capability. ''Defense News'' reports that India has given the go-ahead to its Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) to speed up development of a submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM). India has asked Israel for "technical assistance" on the development work.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DOSmallorca

There is nothing to this story - if Iceland were sending a couple of subs there it wouldn't be news but because Iran are then suddenly it might tick off those sensitive Israelis.

Just thinking though, that I can't really see any downside to blowing up Israel? They seem to cause pretty much all the trouble on the planet, drain the the US of all it's money and play them like a hand puppet, start conflicts with the Arab countries by stealing all the Palestinian land and murdering it's inhabitants and then plead innocence when they get attacked.............using their Attack Dogs (which they call their Defence Force) and killing thousands then bombarding the press when they lose a couple. I guess owning the mainstream media and Hollywood allows them to pretty much spin anything the way they want.

Oh, just realised that because I'm telling the truth about Israel, I might be labelled as anti-semetic or anti-Israel......oh well, that's life!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join